Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

WhatsApp for businesses

WhatsApp business is a cool feature from WhatsApp that is quite different from the normal WhatsApp that we are used to, WhatsApp business has a feature that is automated and can reach out to customers who try to communicate with you, give them a message that can be passed to them pending when you will actually reply them.
This leads to trust in your business especially among the new clients.

Advertisement Placeholder
Has anyone here tried using WhatsApp for business purposes, how has the experience been?
Yes its great kind of social media place to advertise your business .you may upload your thumnail, images ,goods description on whatsapp status, groups and friends too. But you must download business whatsapp from play store.
Has anyone here tried using WhatsApp for business purposes, how has the experience been?

yes of course whatsapp is best platform to promote your business and you can also deal your customets through whatsapp.and you can also share the online earning websites to your friends and family members

Yes you can use whatApp for any types of promotion or business because whatApp is a great platform for business and also utilize it

I am working on whatsapp for business purpose & it's giving me good result. You can make catalog on whatsapp. Make your broadcast list and group of your customers too. Put your status. It will give you good experience.

WhatsApp is also among the social media platform that any business enterprise or individual can leverage on to keep targeted customers abreast of existing product or commodity. I think this platform has earned me nothing less than 100customers since have started using it to advertise my business; the best way to achieve high patronage from customers is to use your products, or services samples in form of graphics designs as personal display picture, and status. More so, it will be in double folds if there are group WhatsApp account created by you to bring your ultimate customers together.

Whatsapp is very good for business promotion, due to the introduction of statues it has been easier to advertise products and deals on WhatsApp. The only challenge is getting much contacts for an audience to advertise.

WhatsApp is a good social medium to advertise business, if you have a lot of contacts that using Whatsapp. I usually post on my status and groups. I also send a link of others social media on WhatsApp to invite people to it.

Whatsapp for business is a good platform to get connected with customers. It makes the customers to get connected with business owners, the platform will make both the buyers and sellers to get connected to each other in time

Lots of people now run advertisment on their WhatsApp status such that they make sales easily some don't have stores they use their home for stores but effective marketing boost their sales.

Yeah! Nowadays, everyone is expanding most of their business through the whatsapp. And I handle most of my customers through the wats app. In simple words, it would be more appropriate to say that more than half the work can be done with the help of the wats app. And my old experience is great to work with the wats app.

WhatsApp has proven to be one of the most effective way of promoting ones business. For people with lot of contacts on their phone, they get to create awareness for a large number of crowd. It’s very efficient and doesn’t require much cost

Yes this is a very good idea as I have many of my contact whose shops are basically their whatsapp. They advertise their products there and get clients also. some of them pay the so called whatsapp tv to also help promote their products.

I deal with my customers through watsapp . I also made group related to my work where I promote my products/services and it is successful. But only if people trust you. And the product or service which you are promoting through watsapp has attraction and demand.
WhatsApp is best to promote any business, service, website or page. Yes we can share in WhatsApp groups and can get organic traffic for our website or page.

Are you talking about the WhatsApp business app, or the normal chat app?

I've used both and I can say my experience with both is great.

Many people prefer to chat on WhatsApp over messenger in my country,.so it works well for me.

Using social media platforms to market your products to your perspective Audience is the fastest way to reach large audience. WhatsApp is included among the social media platforms, just that it is limited to just those on your contact list and that's all. Hence if you use your WhatsApp to advertise you might not reach large audience as you may wish

WhatsApp is being used a lot these days to grow the business.People display their wares here and then drive traffic to the site to buy and sell them. If we look, WhatsApp is becoming the main source for displaying Instagram open Facebook stuff.

Yes I'm selling australorp chicks and eggs using whatsapp. I have joined many communities related to my work. People sell and buy things using WhatsApp. I think this is a secure platform for business than other sources.

Yes..If you have a lot of numbers in your contact list then your business can easily be spread and you can advertise your business through your status.so whatsapp is a good app for this purpose

WhatsApp is one of the best social advertising tool out there, people who have built a lot of contacts over the years can easily reach and advertise to these people, inface most people I know sell a lot on WhatsApp , before utilising other social media
The social media is another free and easy to use medium for advertising and other businesses transaction, WhatsApp business is actually a sophisticated WhatsApp that allow you to make your business known and allow you make some businesses activities for free if charge

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds