Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

WhatsApp for businesses

WhatsApp is one of the most effective ways to run your business online in the sense that you have the contacts of those who you intend to sell your products to and you can follow them up until they. make a purchase.
[automerge]1619048147[/automerge]
WhatsApp is one of the most effective ways to run your business online in the sense that you have the contacts of those who you intend to sell your products to and you can follow them up until they. make a purchase.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is the whatsapp TV that I do not know much about as I do not really whatsapp, I prefer telegram. But it is the WhatsApp business I have used, could you tell me more about the whatsapp TV?
In another forum I was recommended WhatsApp TV, there you can reach those who are not in your contact list. You can post attractive ads, and from what I was told, you can convert the ads, which helps businesses through marketing.

In another forum I was recommended WhatsApp TV, there you can reach those who are not in your contact list. You can post attractive ads, and from what I was told, you can convert the ads, which helps businesses through marketing.
Oh, that sounds interesting. The features you have listed are good ones so maybe I would give it a try when next I wish to sell something online and wish to make use of WhatsApp.

Oh, that sounds interesting. The features you have listed are good ones so maybe I would give it a try when next I wish to sell something online and wish to make use of WhatsApp.
That's right @Eodine , personally I was quite surprised when they touched this topic, as I didn't know WhatsApp TV existed until then, here we only use personal and business, now with this new feature the results should be better.

That's right @Eodine , personally I was quite surprised when they touched this topic, as I didn't know WhatsApp TV existed until then, here we only use personal and business, now with this new feature the results should be better.
Social media just keeps improving, i guess that's why we're in the era of technological advancement, we're in for more features from different social media not just whatsapp.

Social media just keeps improving, i guess that's why we're in the era of technological advancement, we're in for more features from different social media not just whatsapp.
Yes these days, I had a chat with a member and the benefits of Telegram. As I almost do not use it I was quite attentive, my conversation about it, as you describe it we are in the technological age and each of these applications are improving day by day.

Yes these days, I had a chat with a member and the benefits of Telegram. As I almost do not use it I was quite attentive, my conversation about it, as you describe it we are in the technological age and each of these applications are improving day by day.
I tell you, we were thinking about how to have a phone conversation for an online service recently and since we were from different states and different backgrounds, zoom wasn't really an option, we later made use of telegram voice chat and it was awesome.

Never used it for business people, but i can tell you that many businesses that i have dealt with, are using it, they are offering very quick responses there unlike in emails that have to be written in a professional way etc..

WhatsApp is a very good platform to run business trade to target audience,I term it customers of customers because,you are certain of a fixed Market trade.

I tell you, we were thinking about how to have a phone conversation for an online service recently and since we were from different states and different backgrounds, zoom wasn't really an option, we later made use of telegram voice chat and it was awesome.
You're right then with telegram, I don't use the app on my phone because it's too heavy, I have it on the pc and almost never open it. But after the conversation I had on the forum I have been learning more about Telegram.

You're right then with telegram, I don't use the app on my phone because it's too heavy, I have it on the pc and almost never open it. But after the conversation I had on the forum I have been learning more about Telegram.
Really? I have known about telegram for a while now since whatsapp first started their weird privacy policy and the lawsuit that whatsapp was leaking data so I joined telegram and I've liked it

WhatsApp for business has been existing for a long time now. It is a known application owned and controlled by Facebook. It is for business purposes

Really? I have known about telegram for a while now since whatsapp first started their weird privacy policy and the lawsuit that whatsapp was leaking data so I joined telegram and I've liked it
Yes, I've known Telegram for a long time too, I had the app on my phone, but it got damaged and I had to buy a new less sophisticated one. That's why the phone doesn't support the app . Telegram is about 8 or 9 years old.

WhatsApp for business has been existing for a long time now. It is a known application owned and controlled by Facebook. It is for business purposes
Yeah it have been bee existing for long and many people who had the ap in their phone knows how huge they have earned from the WhatsApp business app

Yes, I've known Telegram for a long time too, I had the app on my phone, but it got damaged and I had to buy a new less sophisticated one. That's why the phone doesn't support the app . Telegram is about 8 or 9 years old.
Really so there are phone versions that doesn't work with telegram? Oh well I guess that is one of the disadvantage of technology, with each updated lesser software are left behind.

Really so there are phone versions that doesn't work with telegram? Oh well I guess that is one of the disadvantage of technology, with each updated lesser software are left behind.
That's right, I'm saving up to buy a more updated one, where I can download the necessary applications without any inconvenience. For that reason I don't have Telegram and other necessary applications on my phone, I have everything on my pc.

That's right, I'm saving up to buy a more updated one, where I can download the necessary applications without any inconvenience. For that reason I don't have Telegram and other necessary applications on my phone, I have everything on my pc.
Sorry about your phone, I hope you get a better one soon so you can cacth up on all the fun you have missed out on but be careful not to be a victim of online scam as they are very many now

It's also intended to feel and work just like WhatsApp Messenger. You can use it to do everything that you're used to doing, from messaging to sending photos.

WhatsApp is.a very good social media for business.. It helps on spreading more information about your product as well as your business..once you keep posting,people are watching

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds