Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

WhatsApp for businesses

WhatsApp for business is really good for business because of the special features that are been added to it. It is so good for mainly online businesses and also good for replying customers. I love it more than normal WhatsApp when it come to business because of the auto reply

Advertisement Placeholder
Sorry about your phone, I hope you get a better one soon so you can cacth up on all the fun you have missed out on but be careful not to be a victim of online scam as they are very many now
I know I will get a better one, I am working for it, but I don't think I will buy it online, I prefer to buy it in an establishment in my country where I can review it among others and make the right decision. If I don't get it from an acquaintance outside my country, I prefer to buy it here.

WhatsApp business is part of the best business social networking app , i have used it for business purpose ,still haven't got any issues making use of it

WhatsApp business is part of the best business social networking app , i have used it for business purpose ,still haven't got any issues making use of it

So how exactly do you use Whatsapp? I mean do you use it locally or internationally in order to promote your business? I personally think that Facebook might be a better option if you want to promote business but Whatsapp is also good if you have a good database and contacts.

I have conducted seminars on WhatsApp and I made cool thousands from it. Almost anyone with a skill can monetize it usually WhatsApp platform

Using WhatsApp for any type of promotion is the best, I have carried out promotions through all social networks, and the highest concentration of responses is through this means.
Yeah, WhatsApp was creates as a means of messaging between contacts and that is absolutely fine. It is also perfect for taking orders I have leaent from those in the comments.I hope to utilize it well in the future.

WhatsApp is one of the easiest and best platform when it comes to messaging and advertising of your product i have used it multiple times to advertise my product

WhatsApp is one of the easiest and best platform when it comes to messaging and advertising of your product i have used it multiple times to advertise my product
Exactly, one of the biggest advantages of using the platform WhatsApp to run your business is how how easy to use by most people. It's not a problem for anyone to use it.

Exactly, one of the biggest advantages of using the platform WhatsApp to run your business is how how easy to use by most people. It's not a problem for anyone to use it.
I have personally use whatsapp for my business and i have gotten tons of customers. Its a benefit to those using and an advantage to those using the platform too

Yeah, WhatsApp was creates as a means of messaging between contacts and that is absolutely fine. It is also perfect for taking orders I have leaent from those in the comments.I hope to utilize it well in the future.
If you can learn a little more about how to use it to your advantage, if you read the comments there is whatsapp tv and whatsapp business. This apart from the local use where you can promote with positive results.

WhatsApp is another interesting platform which someone can used to promote his business idea shared with friends, advertise, sells his products and shares business ideas with other around his jurisdiction.

So how exactly do you use Whatsapp? I mean do you use it locally or internationally in order to promote your business? I personally think that Facebook might be a better option if you want to promote business but Whatsapp is also good if you have a good database and contacts.
I will have to agree with the point you have made here. But WhatsApp is a unique app tailored for messaging and that makes it very easy to customers to contact you and for you to process orders.

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning if anyone has considered using WhatsApp for businesses and how has the experience been, well, I haven't used it before but I have seen people using it, it's actually so good indeed

Many people today use whatsapp for business these days. Whatsapp can be used for ads, promotions, meetings etc. Its actually a great place especially if you have a targeted audience in mind

Whatsapp platform offers a good avenue to promote your business,i found out that it is easy to just do a broadcast to a group you have created and they will receive the massage instantly,this is cost efective and easy to way to promote your business.

My first point of call for promotion is WhatsApp. I just update my status with my product and I do get several responses. It is a good promotion tool.
I have been seeing this WhatsApp for business but I never knew how it is being used and from your explanation I think I will definitely use it for my business.

I have been hearing and reading so much positive results about using whatsapp for business. personally, i have not used it yet to advertise anything as i don't fully understand how it works. But i know i will be able to get some knowledge about it here. I have just been using facebook, instagram, and the normal whatsapp and not the one for business.

WhatsApp is a very good platform to promote your business and services especially for small scale business owners who do not have much money to advertise and promote their businesses on electronic media.

They are certain rules involved in managing a business with watsapp. If you don't follow these rules, you are surely doomed to fail.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds