Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

WhatsApp for businesses

whatsap for business is a great platform for promoting business and it has been given absolute best result to users like me but the only flop it has is that it is restricted to promoting your business within your contacts and if you are the type that do not have enough contacts it won't yield as much as expected

Advertisement Placeholder
Whatsapp for business has a lot of nice features that you can't find on normal whatsapp. Such information like what you do for a living, the location of your business and the time of open for every day can be found on Whatsapp for business and believe me, this is a great opportunity for you to reach out to more audience using these features.
Exactly and one thing the social media developed lately called WhatsApp Business. It is way more beyond ordinary chat application but was designed for business. It helps you to promote your business in such a way it will make you reach so many customers who can purchase your products and services.

Help customers with useful information such as a business description, email or store addresses, and website.quick replies that provide fast answers to frequently asked questions, greeting messages that introduce customers to your business

Using WhatsApp for any type of promotion is the best, I have carried out promotions through all social networks, and the highest concentration of responses is through this means.
I have not tried it yet but with this information so far I will begin to use WhatsApp to promote businesses especially the real estate business I have already started gradually.
It is really a good idea so far.

The whatsapp team really did a good thing introducing whatsapp business. The WhatsApp business is very good for business purposes which is good for the business men and women. I use it myself and I can say its a very good app

Has anyone here tried using WhatsApp for business purposes, how has the experience been?
WhatsApp is very helpful in business and it plays very important and very good role in business and it is very good to achieve success in business and very helpful to access people towards buisness.
[automerge]1611226255[/automerge]
Has anyone here tried using WhatsApp for business purposes, how has the experience been?
WhatsApp is very helpful in business and it plays very important and very good role in business and it is very good to achieve success in business and very helpful to access people towards buisness.

Most people use watssap platform for businesses. It is very good if you communicate with most of your business clients on Whatsapp, it is a very good platform to use for business, most people create business groups where they share opinion ideas and also sell and buy products through the platform.

Help customers with useful information such as a business description, email or store addresses, and website.quick replies that provide fast answers to frequently asked questions, greeting messages that introduce customers to your business

What I forgot to add is that part of adding email address to the profile. That's a great plan for anyone that is looking at how they want to reach out to people via email. That and a lot of other features make Whatsapp Business a good social media tool for advertising and marketing campaigns.

The business location update made available in WhatsApp business applications makes it more convenient for your customers to locate your business very easily. Instead of calling to ask for your business location, through the location provided in your WhatsApp account, they will come to you immediately.

I have not tried it yet but with this information so far I will begin to use WhatsApp to promote businesses especially the real estate business I have already started gradually.
It is really a good idea so far.
Excellent knowing that you are in the real estate business, I know you will do very well, I wish you much success. If I want to publish some information through various social networks, with WhatsApp the result is positive, publishing in the states and in groups, which helps me a lot.

Excellent knowing that you are in the real estate business, I know you will do very well, I wish you much success. If I want to publish some information through various social networks, with WhatsApp the result is positive, publishing in the states and in groups, which helps me a lot.
Thank you @Sariana for wishing me well.
You are going to do better too.
IAM going to use every available tool to promote my business.
Now I have seen that WhatsApp is a good place as well.

I haven't but I know a lot of people who use it and they are having good experiences. The trick behind it is to gather a list first by running an ad then giving out an offer where you ask them to save your number then you advertise via WhatsApp status.

Social media platforms is always a good form of promoting or doing businesses online,whatsapp is a very good medium to make your contacts aware of your products and services that you provid,by just posting pictures or short videos of your products on whatsapp status.

Using whatsapp to advertise your business online is good, you can collect all your customers phone number and starts sending them update about your business product, or you can create a whatsapp group and you can be the administrator, or you can be advertising your business through what's update.

Businesses and customers can interact directly and in real-time. While the WhatsApp solution can be used for notifications and alerts, it is in customer service and conversational commerce where it really shines. Customers can ask questions as if they are inquiring in a physical store location or over the phone.

Thank you @Sariana for wishing me well.
You are going to do better too.
IAM going to use every available tool to promote my business.
Now I have seen that WhatsApp is a good place as well.
Not long ago in a forum I read about the possibility of using Whatsapp Web, where it is easier to advertise your business. It is a novelty for me, but apparently it has been working for a while. I recommend you to try it because I have been told that the results exceed your expectations.

I have made use of WhatsApp business to do different kinds of business and everything and aspect have been very smooth for me,so i have seen different people make use of whatsapp business to earn more money ,since its more simple

Whatsapp is a very popular communication tool these days. By using whatsapp you can not only provide live support to your customers, but also promote your products and services to the customers.

Well to some point and level WhatsApp as exposed me to what i do based on the number of people i have on my contact list though...
Quote of today
Believe in what you can do... If you are not good enough then dedicate yourself into learning. The world is demanding be sellable

I have made use of WhatsApp business to do different kinds of business and everything and aspect have been very smooth for me,so i have seen different people make use of whatsapp business to earn more money ,since its more simple
Whatsapp is also getting popular like face book nowadays because people use it to connect each other individually or through group chat and its has also been Said and confirmed they whatsapp is also good for advertising your business through groups or through whatsapp update by opening a whatsapp business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds