Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

WhatsApp for businesses

WhatsApp Business App allows small business people to separate their personal and their business WhatsApp conversations. With the app, they can interact with local customers and quickly respond to messages. The app even has some automation features.

Advertisement Placeholder
These are very good and insightful feedback. Thanks for sharing. I might try this app in the near future.

Has anyone here tried using WhatsApp for business purposes, how has the experience been?
WhatsApp is a great platform to promote any business as it is a social media platform with a lot of people and we can send links to any of our business products and They will like to see and this is exactly what makes us a great business platform to promote a business.

If you have a good number of mobile numbers, it will be very useful to do business advertisement on WhatsApp because you can create pictures or videos of your products and post them on WhatsApp status and from there on Facebook.Can also be shared

According to my own point of view, many people use WhatsApp for business, as for me, I also us WhatsApp for business, and it has been go very well. All you have to do is to creat a group on WhatsApp, share it to all your friend and tell them you share it to their friends too, once you have gotten much member you can start up your business

I have a good experience with whatsapp for business. I made whatsapp group and add many members in it. Then i post our products with prices in it. I also post my products on whatsapp status So every people who are not add in my WhatsApp group can show my products and order me.Its a fastest way of earning.

Has anyone here tried using WhatsApp for business purposes, how has the experience been?
I have not used WhatsApp for business before. I've attended a particular training and mentorship program that thought on the vast application of this particular app. It can be integrated with your Facebook adds to boost sales and direct traffic and product engagement.

Yes. WhatsApp is a good place for promoting your business. You can simply drop your post on your status. It's important you also build your network. Get more contacts on your phone.

You can only use it for business by advertising all your business products and services on your status which all your contacts will see. If anyone is interested in what you are selling, they may send you a direct message requesting for the order. You can join many groups and advertise your business in them.

I haven't tried it but I have some friends who has and been successful with it, they normally advertise their products and services they are into and also chat with their friends on whatsapp to also share for them on their status.
Advertising your business in whatsapp is quite simple, you just have to take pictures of your goods and services and post on your status and your friends and view and contact you and also some of them can recommend someone to you.

I have been and am still using it. It is quite fine and there's a great audience on WhatsApp. One can just pay a WhatsApp TV to advertise their product and it usually pays. These TVs can have up to 2000 views on each status update. I personally use WhatsApp business to talk with clients and other people with whom I have business. I can focus more on them when they're separate from the main chat.

Whatsapp for business has a lot of nice features that you can't find on normal whatsapp. Such information like what you do for a living, the location of your business and the time of open for every day can be found on Whatsapp for business and believe me, this is a great opportunity for you to reach out to more audience using these features.

Businesses were already using WhatsApp before business WhatsApp was even available. Using WhatsApp Groups was especially popular with salespeople. Charging companies to use WhatsApp for business made sense as a WhatsApp Business Model. In January 2018, WhatsApp introduced WhatsApp Business.

WhatsApp is a great way for your customers to contact you directly for complaints and to resolve issues. It is a good way to establish a good relationship with your customers.

You can leverage WhatsApp so as to aid your business by Using WhatsApp to speak with clients .
Nobody appreciates calls from obscure numbers, however they are bound to react to individual messages. At the point when begun utilizing WhatsApp to speak with our clients, you saw a superior response and responsibility.

This likewise permits you to be somewhat casual. For instance, what occurs in the event that you send a statement to a possibility, however don't get with you? You can call him or send a subsequent email utilizing the authority language. Rather than doing this, you can get a fast reaction by straightforwardly sending WhatsApp a short message getting some information about its status.

I didn't see much different between normal WhatsApp and the business type. I prefer normal WhatsApp in the sense that it gives me full control over my activities especially when I am doing tutorial for group of people. The only downside is that you can not create a groups which accommodate more 250 people at a go. Well it is still okay by me as I don't need that much in my tutorial class.

WhatsApp Business makes interacting with customers easy by providing tools to automate, sort and quickly respond to messages. It's also intended to feel and work just like WhatsApp Messenger. You can use it to do everything that you're used to doing, from messaging to sending photos.

Whatsapp is a very good place to promote your business. Today everyone has whatsapp and most if them are using it for business purposes as its fast, secure, helps you to connect people of different countries by making a group . It is a type of opportunity for business man's to earn promote or start their business.

WhatsApp is a powerful tool for business growth. I've been using WhatsApp to advertise my business products and I must confess it has helped me a great deal. Apart from sending broadcast messages to my contacts, I also use the "status" to advertise with pictures and write-ups of my products. I get good patronage from it. You may want to adopt this method as it's effective.

Whatsapp is one of the easiest ways to advertise and market your business, service or product. If you have a very great number of people on your contact list, with your business cards, you can make your business global.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds