Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

WhatsApp for businesses

I have never make use of WhatsApp business app. I use a normal WhatsApp for every of my updates and even if I have to advertise a product I may not likely make use of WhatsApp. I don't like it for business.

Advertisement Placeholder
WhatsApp is a good social media platforms to use especially if you have a business you can use it to advertise your business online, that's what I like about WhatsApp.

Another excellent business tool is WhatsApp, which when used well might be a gold mine for advertising.
I believe advertising on WhatsApp is a good idea because many small businesses got their start there.

WhatsApp is a good social media platforms to use especially if you have a business you can use it to advertise your business online, that's what I like about WhatsApp.
Whatsapp is a good and one of the most simplest social media network to use in advertising your business , all you need to do is update your business by posting it on the websities .

TikTok is another great platform for business that when utilised could be a gold mine through advertisement. Several small businesses started off on WhatsApp so I think advertising on that platform isn't a bad thing to do.

WhatsApp is actually a social media handle that people do use to advertise their business and gain more outreach. The Christmas season is almost here and everyone is really making good use of their WhatsApp.

TikTok is another great platform for business that when utilised could be a gold mine through advertisement. Several small businesses started off on WhatsApp so I think advertising on that platform isn't a bad thing to do.
I have not been able to use Tiktok for my business because I don't familiarise myself with that application , I am only using Facebook , instagram and whatsapp for my business.

WhatsApp business is a good version of whatsapp, it support multiple features that allow user's to advertise there products using the status bar. You may not like the pooping improper adverts if you didn't download from base file source

WhatsApp business is a good version of whatsapp, it support multiple features that allow user's to advertise there products using the status bar. You may not like the pooping improper adverts if you didn't download from base file source
I've never really try it out though but seems to be an interesting platform for advertisement. The only problem is that advertisement on this app will only be limited to a few number of audience.

I've never really try it out though but seems to be an interesting platform for advertisement. The only problem is that advertisement on this app will only be limited to a few number of audience.
Exactly, every media that supports business advertisement have there own protocol and rule's guiding the way it operates. Business WhatsApp requires a special treatment in Wich you most grow the number of contacts to see your status before it can be successful

Has anyone here tried using WhatsApp for business purposes, how has the experience been?
A lot of people now promote their business on WhatsApp and there is even another WhatsApp which is mainly for business owners. It is good because people use WhatsApp very well

I make use of what's app business to advertise my products to people and they also can make their orders from there, new available products are posted on my status for them see.it is very easy to use
Yes, WhatsApp is the best way to promote your business, I know I have not use WhatsApp for any business because I don't have business of my own , but my sister normally use WhatsApp to promote her business.

People are now using their whatsapp status to advertise their products and services and I dare say that it is very effective. They also have whatsapp TV where you can broadcast anything you want and your audience would join in to view. WhatsApp has been a great business tool.

People are now using their whatsapp status to advertise their products and services and I dare say that it is very effective. They also have whatsapp TV where you can broadcast anything you want and your audience would join in to view. WhatsApp has been a great business tool.

Well, the actual problem with this approach is that when you upload a status of your business on Whatsapp, then only a few people would be able to see it. i mean people who are in your contact list.

It can't be the only online advertising medium you would use. It is just one of the many means you use to advertise your products online. Your contacts also have to know what you are into. It could be very effective as you can at least get referrals through your WhatsApp contacts.
Well, the actual problem with this approach is that when you upload a status of your business on Whatsapp, then only a few people would be able to see it. i mean people who are in your contact list.

Yes you can use whatApp for any types of promotion or business because whatApp is a great platform for business and also utilize it

The OP is actually talking about using a particular kind of WhatsApp called WhatsApp business which is strictly designed to help you get the better promotion out of your business unlike the usual regular WhatsApp most people use.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds