Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What will you prefer when investing daily profit or monthly?

There may be many reasons you’d like to invest your money safely with high interest. It could be that you want to save your child’s education, build your dream retirement or looking to secure an alternative investment opportunity.

Advertisement Placeholder
Profit on investment are negligible when it comes in bits, but having it accumulate saying a period of a month makes it more bulky and accessible. Return on investment per month is therefore advisable as I comes at a time where it can be efficiently utilized for another worthy program

I will prefer daily investment
If you invest when the market is going upward, get ready to taste the high returns. However, there would be negative returns if the market is on the downside. Convenience: For some, investing in daily SIPs is more economical as compared to monthly SIPs.

Daily or monthly profit depends upon your expenditures and needs on the base of daily or monthly. But I think, monthly payment or profit is better for you if you have any physical business because you will deal it better with your circumstances as compared to daily. If you have online business, then I prefer you daily on investment.

It does not matter much over time. It is better to keep invest monthly of it is a certain fixed investment with long term goal… ... It's better to invest when you get paid. If you always have enough in your account then set a daily or weekly amount up to go into your investment option of choice.

When investing, I care more about daily income than monthly income. Daily income when compiled or compounded together at the end of the month far outweighs the value of the monthly income. On the other side, the daily income will be available to cater for some unforeseen needs.
[automerge]1612877198[/automerge]
When investing, I care more about daily income than monthly income. Daily income when compiled or compounded together at the end of the month far outweighs the value of the monthly income. On the other side, the daily income will be available to cater for some unforeseen needs.

I think with the little experience I know have in investing on cryptos, I will rather buy crypto coins while they are still cheap and hold on to it until the value increases. Crypto is the future and model investment to indulge in.

It doesn't matter much over time. It is better to continue investing monthly. It is a fixed investment with long term goals; ... it is better to invest when you get paid. If you always have enough in your account, then set a weekly amount to go to the investment options of your choice.

Online Investments with different companies is a better way to earn profit while doing a job. So what should a person should opt while Investing his amount to take daily profit or monthly? If your answer is Daily profit then quote some reasonable thing and if you are going to say monthly then how should we take care that company will not be scam?
I want or I would like to invest in an investment where by my money grow every day so at the end of the month I will calculate how much it has grown to...

So anytime any day I want to venture in online investment,I will never go for monthly investment but daily investment is okay for me,because we all eat everyday of our life,so my money should also grow as well as we grow everyday in life ...

As for me I would say I better go with an investment with daily profit rewards, it might be little but it will surely accumulate before the end of the month, I must be able to monitor how much I realize in a day so as to buckle up if it's not up toy unlike waiting Till the end of the month before I will start readjusting to meet up with expected return
[automerge]1612884316[/automerge]
As for me I would say I better go with an investment with daily profit rewards, it might be little but it will surely accumulate before the end of the month, I must be able to monitor how much I realize in a day so as to buckle up if it's not up toy unlike waiting Till the end of the month before I will start readjusting to meet up with expected return

Online Investments with different companies is a better way to earn profit while doing a job. So what should a person should opt while Investing his amount to take daily profit or monthly? If your answer is Daily profit then quote some reasonable thing and if you are going to say monthly then how should we take care that company will not be scam?
For me I'll prefer monthly profit, when I collect daily profits I tend to spend the money on daily expenses without noting anything tangible it is used for unlike monthly profit the money comes in a bulk form and can easily be accounted for, to your question I always do my investigations before investing to be sure it's not a scam

It does not matter much over time. It is better to keep invest monthly of it is a certain fixed investment with long term goal… ... It's better to invest when you get paid. If you always have enough in your account then set a weekly amount up to go into your investment option of choice.

I Rather invest monthly than daily because I might end up doing nothing with the money at the end of the day, it's either I squander the money into things that's not profitable, but monthly you already have a plan of what to do with the money when it comes, a budget is been drawn on what to do concerning the money, when the investment money comes it just to execute the business or plan

Except someone who has a saving culture, daily profit can be very dangerous. I prefer long term investment profit
Like investing and getting profits in months even year is what I prefer

Investors who are comfortable putting their money directly into stocks, as opposed to investing in mutual funds, can develop a regular income stream by investing in dividend-paying stocks. Larger, well-established companies traded on the New York Stock Exchange often pay quarterly dividends.

Any of the above makes sense. Either daily or monthly, they are both profits . Infact some daily might accumulate to what youll recieve monthly but you'll have to have self discipline so as not to spend your daily profits everyday before month end. As for me, I prefer monthly .
[automerge]1612896914[/automerge]
Any of the above makes sense. Either daily or monthly, they are both profits . Infact some daily might accumulate to what youll recieve monthly but you'll have to have self discipline so as not to spend your daily profits everyday before month end. As for me, I prefer monthly .

This discussion got me to think of what online business is taking investments and giving earnings on a daily basis. If you mean trading in forex or stocks then that is not an investment but a business unless you will keep the stocks for a long time

I can do both investments depending on if there's profit in it for me whether daily or monthly. All that matters is for me to make profit.

It's better to invest when you get paid. We should always know what type of company where our money goes because we work hard for it. The most important part is let the platform be a legit paying site, that's all that matters.

choosing how I want to be paid depends on the profit am going to be earning on the platform whether paying daily will be good for me or making monthly profit will be a better option it all depends on the investment platform.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds