Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What will you prefer when investing daily profit or monthly?

Being able to work and still having one or two investment is a welcome development. If I have the resource, I will go for the ones that pay daily and the one that pays monthly. So that in a case where I need urgent financial assistance i can take it from the daily interest while I wait for the one of monthly to mature. That is my take.

Advertisement Placeholder
There is a very simple formula to become financially free and investment the amount daily and weekly you gain the profit daily and monthly base , it is to save as much as you can and then invest that money in income of the investment 20 % save and 80 profit again re investment so day by day increse your profit

This relies upon your own circumstance. In any case, the main interesting point is consistency. I incline toward month to month in light of the fact that the vast majority are paid an every other month or month to month compensation so I suggest your investment plan with your payday. It’s just easier and more practical to manage.

Cumulative profits does it for me so i will go a for a months return on investment. I rather see the bulk sum than just the daily fragments that accrue to me at the close of business. It most fulfilling when i get that lump sum that's can deploy to other ventures at the end of an investment cycle.

Before investing in any company or in any stock we have to investigate first and ask from the experience and expert about this company investment because investigation is more important before investing there are many scam and legit sides who destroyed at the end so we should ask from the other expertise and concern use related to this business then we have to invest in this after that I will suggest to invest for long-term like for monthly basis as the website or business is not scam if the reviews are good and many people invested there so I will obviously invest for long term and for monthly profit basis.

One of the best ways to fund your expenses post-retirement, without using up your retirement savings, is to look for investment options offering steady income. The interest payouts from your investments can be used to fund your regular expenses. This can help you plan your finances better.

when investing i will surely prefer monthly income to daily income because with monthly income the money will be easy to accumulate but with fail daily profit,it can easily be spent and this may not turn out well

I prefer daily investment. A man that want to be financially free have to find a way of earning daily. A man that want to be successful in life need a daily income no matter how small . So personal I prefer daily investment

I would prefer daily income, due to the fact that there are lots of expenses everyday. Each day has its own problems. We all need money everyday of our lives, mostly married people. They need to feed the family and monthly payment takes time. Sometimes the money we earn monthly most have finished before the end end of the month, which means before the end of the month your cash is finished and your left with nothing.

When investing and you want the dividend, what most people call profit it's either it's daily or monthly. It depends on the terms and condition f the investment. If it's going to be the same as daily in accumulation to monthly it does not make any difference, but daily investment makes you monitor your progress in investing

I would like my profits to be in daily, because that profits will give more courage to invest more capital on that business. making a daily profits would make you to be happy, money will be with you always. Even though many would like to invest in your business. making your profit daily would be the best, because anything can happen to that business at any particular time but the profit that you had been made would sustain you .

Online investment is better way to earn money. I will prefer my interest for long term . I think the value of crptyo currencies increasing and decreasing day by day. So if we will invest for long term it will be most profitable for us . There are different crptyo currencies where we can invest but i think bitcoin is best crptyo currency where we can Investment.

when investing with any company online,be careful and make sure you run a background check in order to find out whether they are valid or invalid.also it is better to get returns on investment monthly such that it can br presentable

Online Investments with different companies is a better way to earn profit while doing a job. So what should a person should opt while Investing his amount to take daily profit or monthly? If your answer is Daily profit then quote some reasonable thing and if you are going to say monthly then how should we take care that company will not be scam?
From my experience, I think it's a good business that can be paying you decently on daily basis without you worrying about getting scammed. Don't get me wrong, there are some online investment that may pay you daily but the risks involved in it are too much to compensate with.

I prefer monthly investment because it allows me to stay focus for the rest of month. When you invest for a month and waiting to get your dividend at the end of every month, it will help you to have a plan and a budget plan to follow for the whole month. Investing daily might be risky and time consuming because you have to do the same thing everyday.

What i would prefer between investing daily or monthly profit will depend on the type of investment I am going into. But with the little experience I have garnered from investment most especially online ones, I can not do any investment that is paid daily. The risk level associated with it is very high.

For accountability sake I would prefer to invest in businesses with monthly profit, this will discipline me to safe for a goal. Profit on a daily basis will not help me safe for a goal and Target at hand. It's also advisable you have a list of what you want to do before the money arrives.

Over time, it does not matter much. A certain fixed investment with a long-term target is easier to keep saving on a monthly basis. When you get paid, it is easier to save. Then set a weekly sum to go into your investment option of choice if you already have enough in your account.

Firstly, I would assume that the investments are in a legit and trusted company, so with that, I would prefer getting my returns monthly rather than daily. Monthly payments will give me an idea of what to do with the sum while I may easily spend that of the daily payments.

for everyone that is investing daily investment we always like to get good profit from the Investment no one's want to invest and lose their money everybody wants to get a good profit for what the for the so we all know before the business is all about when you invest and you get a good profit nobody wants to lose

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds