Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What will you prefer when investing daily profit or monthly?

I preferred monthly earning than daily earning, monthly earning will safe you from on knowing expenses, salary earner monthly help them to pay for their bills at the end of the month. Monthly is preferable.

Advertisement Placeholder
Daily, weekly or even monthly Investment of income is base on the fluidity of cash flow and duration of time it takes for the income to enter. It also depends on the type of business you're into.

Online Investments with different companies is a better way to earn profit while doing a job. So what should a person should opt while Investing his amount to take daily profit or monthly? If your answer is Daily profit then quote some reasonable thing and if you are going to say monthly then how should we take care that company will not be scam?
I prefer daily profit since it will return your investment fast. If monthly, it is way too long to return your investment. Possibilities are the company might be gone within this month. Be sure to research for reviews regarding the company and it is a new one, if it offers large returns, it is possible it is a scam.

Well I prefer the passive income that comes every month. I can only call for daily passive income if I need urgent cash at hand. But passive income arrive every month give me a suitable to think of next in Investment I want to engage and other things I want to buy. Also monthly passive income comes in bulk and easily be save if you don't have anything to buy with it.

Online Investments with different companies is a better way to earn profit while doing a job. So what should a person should opt while Investing his amount to take daily profit or monthly? If your answer is Daily profit then quote some reasonable thing and if you are going to say monthly then how should we take care that company will not be scam?
The main reasons we go into any business is to make profit and there is no doubt about that. It is good to monitor your daily profit, your weekly profit, and monthly profit as well. But I will always advise that you look out for profit at the long term and not a short term.

Daily investment will give you ample opportunity to work and engage yourself meaningfully.
Well everyone has different reasons when it comes to investment, what i believe is that every online business will definitely give you the time to do other businesses either online or offline. I know so many people that have invested in different online platform.

I would like to daily profit business each catogory there are many reasons of earning the profit of the things reports were the begning area of the seprate market entity we should go the number of business are beaing the revlotes thire markets issues. The nations are billions people like the daily profit money schems and your own instance.

When you receive daily profit on your investment, you will be about to calculate what your income is like, unlike the monthly income, it make people outsmart one, because it is what ever is recorded for you , you will believe.

For me an investment that pays monthly is key because if it pays daily one won't be able to save it up or be able to use the money for one tangible thing so I prefer monthly payment. There are so many investments that pay monthly why some pay yearly

If you want to invest, don't expect quick money. Don't expect sudden profit. When you invest, you should expect loss and profit. And when you invest, you should give it time.
Daily investment can't give you what monthly investment will give you. It's about strategy. If you want to invest in crypto you don't have to wait for daily, it's monthly and yearly stuff

If you punch the numbers into an investment calculator the monthly contribution will come out ahead of the weekly contributions. This is because in both instances you are starting out from day 0 and investing the entire month immediately is better off than investing 1/4 of your monthly contribution over the month

The monthly contribution will appear ahead of the weekly contributions if you punch the numbers into an investment calculator. This is because you start from day 0 in both cases and instantly spending the entire month is better off than investing 1/4 of your monthly contribution over the month.

Sounds like you're inquiring about HYIP, which is not a business model to go into of you don want to bear the risk.

Other than that, it's not common to find a company that can pay you daily dividends, except maybe cryptocurrency when the market is favourable.

Being daily returns, weekly returns or monthly returns does not matter. What matters most is the assurance that the returns policy is genuine and not scam. I have some daily returns failed and some succeeded, weekly returns failed and some succeeded, even monthly returns failed and some succeeded. It all depends on it been genuinely

Investing in a business daily or monthly depends or determine on the mode of investing the business.
If the investor should like collecting his money daily then the lnvestment mode of collecting money should be daily but if the investor requires the money monthly then the investment will pay him monthly.

I would prefer any of both as far as the company does not deal in ponzi and hyip, such businesses can include stocks or mutual funds and more, i once lost about 200usd in hyip and ponzi, the site promised daily pay and double at the end of the month but they went into thin air. i would prefer earning daily or monthly as far as the company is legit.

If i am imvesting online i will prefer daily profit Becuase sometimes online investment involves more and more risk so it is risky to wait for a month but if i am investing offline in a business i will prefer monthly income or profit because it is trustable and involves mutual concern and benefit between client and business holder.

As an. Online investor, I prefer making profit daily. It gives me this unending satisfaction that I am progressing and that I am doing the right thing. Daily profits give some room to use money at any instance. In case of emergency, I could use the money for such need. Daily profit is also better since you might need to diversify your investment when the opportunity comes. It will be bad to be expecting money monthly. As it will limit what you want to do with it.

I had an unforgettable experience earlier this year in an online platform, I wanted to accumulate my earnings and before I could make withdrawal the site has disappeared and all my earnings gone. For every online investment, let the next pay day be your withdrawal date.

Daily invest I don't like it that much I prefer monthly I will go for monthly because by the end of the month the gain will have increase that much so you can start something with it. It also help dream big like invest in crypto currency now when you leave your money but months now you will have see a lot of gain as long as the coins is increasing

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds