Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What will you prefer when investing daily profit or monthly?

When it comes to the choice of income I will like to get, I will consider a daily income to a monthly generated income because if I get the daily income I will be able to save for a few weeks and establish other streams of income. This will help me have more wealth and establishments.

Advertisement Placeholder
Concerning my preference when investing between daily or monthly profit. Well, the two methods of payment is fine by me in as much as i dont get disappointed as at when due to make or collect my money. I think the method is okay by me and it depends on how my financial status is at that moment

Online Investments with different companies is a better way to earn profit while doing a job. So what should a person should opt while Investing his amount to take daily profit or monthly? If your answer is Daily profit then quote some reasonable thing and if you are going to say monthly then how should we take care that company will not be scam?
I personally prefer monthly return of investment. I won't consider it investment if I get daily profits. I consider investment to be something I do and let my mind off it. If possible I will go for the one of three months payment. So when I get the money I can use it for something worthwhile. But I don't trust myself to receive daily payments.

The monthly contribution will appear ahead of the weekly contributions if you punch the numbers into an investment calculator. This is because you start from day 0 in both cases and instantly spending the entire month is better off than investing 1/4 of your monthly contribution over the month.

I will prefer monthly profit due to the reason that monthly profit turn out be big amount of money, and someone can sit down and reason of doing something good with that kind of money or try to Invest it into a business.

When it comes to the choice of income I will like to get, I will consider a daily income to a monthly generated income because if I get the daily income I will be able to save for a few weeks and establish other streams of income. This will help me have more wealth and establishments.

While there are advantages to daily profits, there are also disadvantages. Daily profit margins are very low. While the monthly profit rate is higher۔In addition, it is easier to manage by making a monthly profit۔

When ever I am taking a calculated risk, I normally prefer my earning to be at the end of the month because daily withdrawal will cost me charges and charges will eat up my profit. But when I ever I am not taking calculated risk, I withdraw daily.

I prefer daily because that way i will have the chance to get back some of my funds if ever the investment program suddenly decides to run.
And i also don't want to look forward for a month just to be disappointed in the end because they didn't payed me. Happened a lot to me.

I prefer investing daily profit because I don't like delay. But when I look into monthly profit, there is lots of advantage for saving. Both of them is okay .

Accumulation of profit for a month may be very difficult. Most times an entrepreneur may see other products to invest in, may make it a bit à difficult to gather the money and save. Saving daily profit is one of the best forms of saving plan. It even helps in proper accountability. And to know which stock to purchase again.

Online Investments with different companies is a better way to earn profit while doing a job. So what should a person should opt while Investing his amount to take daily profit or monthly? If your answer is Daily profit then quote some reasonable thing and if you are going to say monthly then how should we take care that company will not be scam?
Having an investment with daily income is ideal for me, as long as I have a job offline. It is more motivating to work knowing that my earnings increase daily because of my daily profit coming from my investment that pays daily.

I think monthly investment is better than daily investment . Long term investment is better way to get profit . The short term investment is not better. It depends upon your own money if you have good amount of money you can daily investment. Investment in different crptyo currencies is better to invest than only one crptyo currency.

Elmmm I prefer monthly profit due to the fact that the more i earn the more my business will grow and I don't need to be eager to get the money so I prefer monthly profit.
And because daily profit it's vital with the cost of living transactionary motive and you won't be able to have savings.

I will prefer investing my money in online trading when I was small I always have the love of trading so now internet space has given us a great opportunity to trade with even people that we don't see with our eyes so that is a great relief for me.

I prefer daily profit than monthly,because daily profit helps ,if you need something urgently you can easily use the money with you to purchase it. but monthly you can't use it because you are going to wait until you are paid

Profit which is what one gets after business transactions or ones effort can either be daily or monthly. But I will go for the monthly because if I get it monthly, it will create an avenue for planning and decision making. But if it is daily. It might not accumulate due to spending.

when investing I think I would like to have daily profit on my investment although monthly profit is good but I think in case I need money for an emergency then daily profit on my investment would come in handy to help me in such situation.
You are speaking my mind, I would rather prefer to get my daily profit rather than wait till monthly rewards, I must be able to monitor my daily earning so as to ascertain my return is intact. My own opinion though

I prefer investment that gives me daily profit to investment that gives me monthly profit. With daily profit you be able to control you spending, for example if my daily profit is $5, I will cut my daily expenses to $2 daily so as to give room for saving.

If you want to invest, you have to learn cryptocurrency and invest in it because if you love me, it will benefit you a lot if you like it. Can get benefits and money Because cryptocurrency benefits us a lot if we are actors in the market rate

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds