Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What will you prefer when investing daily profit or monthly?

I think monthly profit of my investmnt is better rather then daily profit because through montlely profit we can save some amount for emergency. A monthly based investment would offer lesser risk because if its daily, you wont even notice that your receiving interest.

Advertisement Placeholder
The goal of any investment is to make profit either monthly or weekly or daily.
If its me I will prefer monthly, so the money would have sum up to something reasonable, and you will be able to use it for something tangible.
But if its daily you may be spending it anyhow and you won't see something tangible to do with the money.

I would like to take the profits daily, because I have seen a situation whereby some people after investing on an online investment platform their money got lost because the platform crashed.
So I would feel safer, to receive my payment on daily basis.

If I invested on a any agency to be able to be sharing me a income, I will want to be accumulating it month-to-month, motive is I do not need to be spending it any how due to the fact I may be spending it as I'm seeing it and the money/each day income my now no longer get fee however if I acquire it month-to-month I may also even see every other Business that I will reinvest on

If you want to invest, the first thing you need to know is whether you know it well or not. If you know it well, then invest in it. It doesn't matter if it gives profit on daily basis or monthly.You should first do a thorough research on it now so that you can get the most out of it.

I think I personally will prefer a daily profit.
Investing in a business is with the sole aim of making profit on a daily basis. I think the daily profits when calculated will better off the monthly earnings
Yes I agree with you. Daily profits is cool especially when the money is reasonable enough to do some stuff. However, monthly profit could be tempting because it will huge and substantial to execute things.

I want to talk about this stuff concerning investment duration type you just asked about. I will prefer the daily turnover kind. But to be realistic, these are HYIPs we know runaway with your funds anytime

In investment people have different opinions on which kind of profit they desire when they invest, some may prefer daily, while some monthly based on their need. But i will prefer daily profit because of one need or the other because emergency problem may arise if my income is monthly what wil i do but if is daily i can simply solve my need without thinking of finding any alternative or asking for help from others. Even the monthly income is important because it can help to minimize expenses and also help you get displine in the course but as far as it depends on me i prefer daily income.

Online Investments with different companies is a better way to earn profit while doing a job. So what should a person should opt while Investing his amount to take daily profit or monthly? If your answer is Daily profit then quote some reasonable thing and if you are going to say monthly then how should we take care that company will not be scam?
Personally, Monthly profit is what I would opt in for. Taking profit daily is not a wise decision for me. If necessary research about the company to some extent proves the Company is genuine, I see no reason to opt in for a longer perio
Code:
Online Investments with different companies is a better way to earn profit while doing a job. So what should a person should opt while Investing his amount to take daily profit or monthly? If your answer is Daily profit then quote some reasonable thing and if you are going to say monthly then how should we take care that company will not be scam?
Personally, Monthly profit is what I would opt in for. Taking profit daily is not a wise decision for me. If necessary research about the company to some extent proves the Company is genuine, I see no reason to opt in for an investment with longer period of time and high ROI.

I think both is okay and very good but when you're left with an Hobson's choice in picking one of them. I will definitely go for monthly so that the money can be use for something reasonable at the end of the month rather than the daily..

I would prefer monthly payment to daily payment when investment so as to be able to save up because if I decide to be collecting it daily ...I might end up not saving up something reasonable.

The most obvious option to generate a monthly income is to buy funds that do just that. Some funds ... Ofcourse you can invest your money to get daily profit. ... You want a daily profit?

Investing daily or monthly its all about the profit, the future or present value the investment scheme gives, because the value which is meant to receive is very crucial and highly important.
Having a good value of the monthly investment which is the future in few and the present value when I make the investment matter a lots.

Investment benefit that I will prefer should be on monthly basis like am salaries and not on daily basis like wages. If am having an investment, on and receiving the benefits monthly, it will help a lot in using it to solve some issues like paying other bill which are on monthly basis as well.

There is hardly any investment that you can get it at the counseling I think investments have been compounded that it is a you don't get to anymore until the end of the day belated. Which could be one month or three months time frame were given 12 months so it depends on the one you are doing or for you to get an investment that will be bringing out cash for you on a very I think it will be very difficult for you to come across one

Investment actually depends on the mode of allocating or the mode of collecting money in the sense that the investor may actually want to collect the money they do daily, monthly, annually, quarterly and so on.

For me as an investor I will prefer daily profit, this is best from of making profit, however some investor may prefer monthly or yearly income but for me I prefer the daily profit because I believe that any business than can yeild daily profit will yeild more.

I prefer daily profit. It helps monitor the progress of the business. Daily profit can be useful in terms of emergency where there is an urgent need of money.

Investing profit daily or monthly actually depends on the following:
if the investment mode is collecting or allocating the share profit is daily then the investor can collect his or her money daily.
If the investment mode or memorandumof association is it to collect money monthly then the investor has the right to collect their money monthly.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds