Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What will you prefer when investing daily profit or monthly?

I am considering to trade daily, however, I'm having a hard time to be keep checking the prices. With that I might only lose, so far now, I would go to a month per se. Just when I think it's good enough to sell, there is no definite time.

Advertisement Placeholder
It does not matter much over time. It is better to keep invest monthly of it is a certain fixed investment with long term goal. It's better to invest when you get paid. If you always have enough in your account then set a weekly amount up to go into your investment option of choice.

Monthly profits is better because that way a reasonable able will be added at the end of the month, but when its daily, what you will be getting will be little, even though at the end of the month it will amount to something big, but for someone who does not know how to save, monthly interest will be best, because if its daily, you wont even notice that your receiving interest.

If there were such trustworthy online investment, then I would prefer to go with daily profits. That way, I can plan well on how much I want to reinvest, how much I want to spend on other things and how much I want to save. Daily targets and budgets are so easy to keep up with.

I think it depends on what one wants to use the money for. If your investment is for you to get goods for your business,or keel your business going, that's if you are running a business then daily investment might be considered. And if you are investing because you do not want to lavish the money, then monthly or even yearly can be considered.

when contributing I figure I might want to have day by day benefit on my speculation albeit month to month benefit is acceptable yet I think in the event that I need cash for a crisis at that point every day benefit on my venture would prove to be useful to help me in such circumstance.

I would definitely prefer a monthly based investment over a daily based investment. A monthly based investment would offer lesser risk when compared to the daily type of investment. And in my findings over the years, a lot of these companies that offer daily investment and say your returns are guaranteed are mostly scam

I always prefer making my profit daily from whatever business i do. Why will in wait till the end of the month before getting profit on my business when I'm not working for salary or venturing into a capital tie down business. I quite understand that some businesses take time to generate profit but if I want to go for such business I would have planned for it.

Both of them have their advantages and disadvantages like for instance, investing daily makes you to be really not extravagant because you would mostly be keeping just what you need for upkeep and the likes while investing monthly makes you plan your investments more carefully.

I prefer monthly profit, that way I can track and plan my expenses, daily profit will likely go with feeding or any other unyielding expense.
I make my research before investing in any online investment platform and I invest wisely, I don't invest huge sums into an online platform, I'd rather invest it in my business. I also avoid platforms with ridiculous ROIs.

As for me I prefer monthly profit than daily profit because monthly profit going to hid than daily profit and you will able to divert the profit into something else for good, yes monthly profit as risk but as long as the life we living is also risky then am ready to risk it also in any business there's always risk in all business

Both are good options until you are getting some money in the form of profit. If you chose per day profit it will give you confidence so that you can get satisfaction too.
It will also boost up for next day so this also a good way. I will also prefer to per day profit.
[automerge]1612355732[/automerge]
Both are good options until you are getting some money in the form of profit. If you chose per day profit it will give you confidence so that you can get satisfaction too.
It will also boost up for next day so this also a good way. I will also prefer to per day profit.

Annual Profit means the net income of the Company before interest expense, interest income, gain (loss) on sale of equipment, gain (loss) on investment, gain on sale of land, depreciation, amortization, taxes on income, extraordinary items, and the expense attributable to the grant of the Award.

If you have enough in your account then you can set a daily investment plan, that way your money flows in daily but if you don't have enough then it's preferably to go for the monthly or long term investment plan so that you can get a better returns at the end of the plan. Although people are different, some can't wait long while others can depending on which one you want. The difference there is that you earn more returns on the monthly and long term investment than the daily investment plan. Although most people are scared to invest online nowadays because of fraud.

Monthly profits are better than daily profits. With monthly profits you can easily form a habit of saving money. Daily profits might be taken for granted by most people and they will not bother to save the money because it comes everyday.

I would say that depends, for example a family man or lady with children may go for day by day since they have duties that comes day by day, however as an unmarried and single I for one would go for month to month since that way I would have the option to set aside, as a squanderer in the event that I continue to get cash every day I may discover it so hard to set aside.

I prefer daily, anybody that what to be financially free need to have a daily income, you can't depend on monthly income, daily is the best, even if it is not too big but money need to be coming in daily for you to be financially stable

you ask to choose between a monthly payment or a daily payment on my investment, especially for something like forex, I am definitely going for a daily profit. I would love to see that money streaming into my account on a daily basis.

I understand the cynicism of the poster. It is completely valid. You will invest in a company, then opt against getting your money weekly to accrue it. All for the company to disappear before the time. First get your money weekly, then when you think you won't be bothered if they leave, you can then leave it for a month.

Online Investments with different companies is a better way to earn profit while doing a job. So what should a person should opt while Investing his amount to take daily profit or monthly? If your answer is Daily profit then quote some reasonable thing and if you are going to say monthly then how should we take care that company will not be scam?
I will like to see what I've earned on a monthly bases, daily or weekly will make it look meager and I will not really appreciate or appraise the performance of that investment, so monthly will do it for me.

Although I don't mind get to know how money drops or daily activities in the investment, but when it comes to being paid, I prefer the monthly pay.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds