Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What will you prefer when investing daily profit or monthly?

You can't even fully know if the company is a scam because the will make it to very real and they will be paying from the beginning and when they have reached their target they just disappear.i will prefer daily profit so that I can regain my principal and start profiting because anything can happen in an online investment.
[automerge]1612371298[/automerge]
You can't even fully know if the company is a scam because the will make it to very real and they will be paying from the beginning and when they have reached their target they just disappear.i will prefer daily profit so that I can regain my principal and start profiting because anything can happen in an online investment.

Advertisement Placeholder
Online Investments with different companies is a better way to earn profit while doing a job. So what should a person should opt while Investing his amount to take daily profit or monthly? If your answer is Daily profit then quote some reasonable thing and if you are going to say monthly then how should we take care that company will not be scam?
I would prefer daily profit provided the profit is reasonable but if the profit is quite small or insignificant, I rather receive all at the end of the month. I already have a job that pays me monthly so having one that will be paying daily will be cool.

Online Investments with different companies is a better way to earn profit while doing a job. So what should a person should opt while Investing his amount to take daily profit or monthly? If your answer is Daily profit then quote some reasonable thing and if you are going to say monthly then how should we take care that company will not be scam?
I think I personally will prefer a daily profit.
Investing in a business is with the sole aim of making profit on a daily basis. I think the daily profits when calculated will better off the monthly earnings

When it comes to investing online, if I am investing with the competent company, I will want to take my profit monthly. But if I am investing in HYIP program, I will prefer to get my profit daily because I will not know the day they will close down with my capital, although I hate online fake investment.

When investing one has to put into consideration how long he/she wants to put in and what the gain is. If the investment is such that involves you gain much I advice you should opt in for monthly profit so you don’t over spend the gains from your investment. Not like it’s bad to take daily profit but I don’t think any investment would give daily profit though.

Do you need to build a portfolio that will generate cash? Are you more concerned with paying your bills and having enough income than growing richer? If so, you should consider using an older investing technique—income investing.

This long-lost practice used to be popular before the great twenty-year bull market taught everyone to believe that the only good investment was one that you bought for $10 and sold for $20. Although income investing went out of style with the general public, the discipline is still quietly practiced throughout the mahogany-paneled offices of the most respected wealth management firms in the world.

If the daily profit amount is tangible, I will definitely take it but if it is not I will choose monthly.
One thing with me is, I don't really believe in all this online investment stuffs because I have seen all these investment platforms scam people of their hard earned money.
That doesn't mean there aren't legit ones though.

When am investing I will prefer a daily profit to ensure safety, because you can not trust all this sites.
But in a situation where by the profit is a guarantee one, I will prefer monthly it will serve like a form of salary for me.

Monthly profit will be the best because earning profits on a daily basis will result to spending it on unnecessary things and at the end of the month you have nothing to save, when you get monthly profits at once, then, you plan on saving it or re- investing it instantly.

I will prefer to get my profit daily as it might be useful someday. Monthly profit can be good too as you already have plans for the money as it comes. Remember, you need to have cash on you at all time.

It does not matter much over time. It is better to keep invest monthly of it is a certain fixed investment with long term goal… ... It's better to invest when you get paid. If you always have enough in your account then set a weekly amount up to go into your investment option of choice.

Concerning your question what will you prefer when investing daily or monthly, I prefer monthly profit because, one will have to collect your money whole by the end of the month unlike daily profit in which one will be collecting little by little

This discussion got me to think of what online business is taking investments and giving earnings on a daily basis. If you mean trading in forex or stocks then that is not an investment but a business unless you will keep the stocks for a long time. Maybe if the profit is given on a monthly basis then it will be a bit substantial than giving it on daily basis

I completely agree with you that online investments are a good way of boasting your earnings while work. The good thing is the you invest and earn passively while concentrating on your daily work.
Personally, I prefer the daily profit. I rather get my return on investment on a daily basis and let it compound in my account. The reason being that one can not actual tell what will happen next.

I will most definitely take daily profits over monthly profits because that will enable me to budget my finances quickly because I don't budget on money I haven't received yet. It will be daily profits all the way.

If I am to choose any of this one I will go into taking my profit on daily basis because some of the online investment sites are not trusted for a money to be kept for a long time because of high scam rate, I will take my profit on daily basis in case they disappear so I won't lost everything.

I sm satisfied by both either getting profit daily or by getting profit monthly because i just want to get profit so no mstter dsily weekly or monthly. By monthly you work and wait 30 days and after profit you Will have good week or so similarly daily profit also enable you to work more.

Both has their advantages but it's better daily than monthly due to uncertainties, I could remember how I lost a particular investment because I left it to accumulate, and by the time I placed a withdrawal order everything was gone. I prefer daily to monthly and whosover that plans to do this must discipline his or herself to save the money, as the saying goes, a bird in hand is worth 10 million in the bush.

Taking the profit on daily basis will be extra work for you specially for someone who is doing a job as well. But it's also true you can't wait for a month either because you're not sure if that company is legit or scam. Maybe you should take your profit daily at start to make sure it's not a scam and when you're sure about it then you can change it to getting monthly profit.

Now I am preferring monthly profit because it is easy for me. I am very much busy in my studies so it is impossible for me to concentrate everyday for getting daily profit.
I also believe that to get daily profit a person should be more quick, sharp minded and expert.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds