Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What will be the future of offline business if covid19 stays next five years?

There may be reduction in the participation of offline job but that doesn't mean it will fade away. There are sole business that cannot be sold online hereby making offline business indispensable. Human will still find a way of working it out.
There will be a great surge in the way online busineses will trive.A lot of people in order to mitigate cost of running business.But like you said,there are some busineses that cannot be done online,Like high level electrical appliances and other goods that need the clients to be present to access the product.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am aware that some countries have been able to hold the covid19 pandemic spread Tina stand still. This is hope for the rest of the world dealing with the effect of this pandemic in their respective countries. It will certainly be brought under control eventually

There's nothing we will do actually, every business both offline and online is for the benefit of mankind, if Corona virus is here for a long time of five years then everyone might likely switch to an online way of ordering of goods and services and in this case the goods and services will be delivered to them directly at home, I think this is how it will be done.

i don't think that covid will be surviving for more than the maximum of 2 years, especially that lot of countries are vaccinating their people, so nothing to worry about

You cannot generalize all business into one category. In my hone country, automobile business is doing well despite covid. Telecommunicaton business is also growing despite covid

We are all also hopefully wishing this pandemic comes to a complete end to make normal lives activities of the hustle and bustle we know and are used to to come back again

I'm not wishing covid19 to remain longer with humankind. However, its step by step remaining with us. Its over one year now, and covid19 is as yet assaulting things, limiting development and as yet stopping enormous scope organizations and diminishing the quantity of individuals taking part in purchasing and selling disconnected.

What will be the destiny of disconnected business if covid19 stays an additional five years? Will it be well afloat to online business or different methodologies will be conveyed to keep it working?

Covid19 have posed a big challenge to offline businesses. I know it won't stay up to such time, if not more damages will be seen again, and i don't want it.

There are some businesses that operate both offline and online in nature. The stay of covid-19 might have a significant impact on offline businesses but offline business can not fade away cause there are some business that are strictly offline in nature.
Offline business is gradually dying I'm going down drastically and if covid-19 continue after 5 years I'm sure offline business to be reduced to the lowest minimum.

I agree that this whole situation is already documented, in the future there will be much talk about the covid, of the unfortunate experience we have lived, and the learning we got from this pandemic. The important thing is that we are well and we will stay that way.
Yes, the main thing is being fine physically and mentally and otherwise. So in order to achieve it, is true restrictions to combat the spread. Sooner it will be over as i mentioned earlier, its just on the ending time, the doom is almost over.

Yes, the main thing is being fine physically and mentally and otherwise. So in order to achieve it, is true restrictions to combat the spread. Sooner it will be over as i mentioned earlier, its just on the ending time, the doom is almost over.
As you describe it @Sinceren , the perdition is almost gone, the covid that is still among us ros is about to disappear. For this they have implemented more restrictions and are placing the vaccine in a progressive manner. Soon we will be totally free.

In a case or situation where covid-19 is to stay with us for the next five years, I think the future of online business will be so bright as it will definitely expand more than it is currently doing and more people will move to online business as their main source of occupation.

In a case or situation where covid-19 is to stay with us for the next five years, I think the future of online business will be so bright as it will definitely expand more than it is currently doing and more people will move to online business as their main source of occupation.
That's true because everybody will prefer to do their transactions online but the fact is that Covid won't stay for long because The vaccines are already in place and people already taking it which is a measure to curb the virus.

I think people will continue their lives normally as much as possible maybe we will sacrifice something's like events and that stuff

It will be more devastating seeing covid19 lasting for five yesrs, its just one year plus now. And things are already looking ugly, talk more of next five yesrs on its current severity, it will be more than weird then.

There's definitely no future for offline businesses if covid 19 should continue for the next five years. As the pandemic has placed restriction on most businesses due to overcrowding

We hope it does not exceed this year,but I Know for sure the tension will still be less and with time people will tend to adapt and changes will not be easily noticed.

As you describe it @Sinceren , the perdition is almost gone, the covid that is still among us ros is about to disappear. For this they have implemented more restrictions and are placing the vaccine in a progressive manner. Soon we will be totally free.
I'm happy that the vaccine is circulating in a progressive manner in your country. That will help to curb the spread entirely and make the people free once and for all.

I'm happy that the vaccine is circulating in a progressive manner in your country. That will help to curb the spread entirely and make the people free once and for all.
Hopefully, this way online businesses will be able to open their doors, and I will be able to enjoy it again. But the most important thing is to maintain health at all costs, and with the vaccine that they are placing this will be a reality.

Hopefully, this way online businesses will be able to open their doors, and I will be able to enjoy it again. But the most important thing is to maintain health at all costs, and with the vaccine that they are placing this will be a reality.
Yes, maintaining healthy life at all cost is the main priority. Nothing is to be compared to life, not even money. So the development of therapeutics/vaccine will enable the spread to go dip.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds