Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What will be the future of offline business if covid19 stays next five years?

The coronavirus pandemic is already heading to zero. A lot of things are coming to normality right now and a lot of people going to their normal businesses.

Advertisement Placeholder
Am not praying for covid19 to stay for five years but if is to stay the offline business will go down as many will be totally close since it deals with customers physically.

The coronavirus pandemic is already heading to zero. A lot of things are coming to normality right now and a lot of people going to their normal businesses.
Here in our country, no doubt, it is zero. We aren't experiencing it anymore, and we never experienced it at all. Our politicians just politicized around it, and used such avenue and earned money online.

Covid19 is simply not ravaging like before here in my country. It has varnished totally here. Businesses, companies have started full operation here in my country, and other activities are up and running.

Yes, maintaining healthy life at all cost is the main priority. Nothing is to be compared to life, not even money. So the development of therapeutics/vaccine will enable the spread to go dip.
It's like this @Sinceren , life is priceless, not even with all the money in the world can you buy one more hour of life. That's why we must take care of it and give it its value, thanks to the effort of the countries to take care of the citizens, and provide a way out of the pandemic.

You cannot generalize all business into one category. In my hone country, automobile business is doing well despite covid. Telecommunicaton business is also growing despite covid
It is through that not all offline businesses will might be affected that much by the covid19 pandemic, but the fact remains that nearly all of the offline businesses will be affected and devastated if it continues like this

I don't now guys if the covid going to 5 years it is so hard to offline workers and the price will be go down and it will be exchange to online business may be
The future if offline business would have crumbled and have gone into extinction if covid19 didn't go into extinction, because all the marketers would have shifted to online.

It is through that not all offline businesses will might be affected that much by the covid19 pandemic, but the fact remains that nearly all of the offline businesses will be affected and devastated if it continues like this
That's not true. Some business like travel and tours, airlines, hotels, etc are widely affected but business like health care, medical equipment are booming.

The covid-19 pandemic continuation will not exactly exterminate all the existing offline business like that, some business will have to adjust it's operational scope to cope with the times in order to survive

Many business would be thrown out of existence while some business that are ready to create an online store ,would still remain for some time at least to some extent

It's like this @Sinceren , life is priceless, not even with all the money in the world can you buy one more hour of life. That's why we must take care of it and give it its value, thanks to the effort of the countries to take care of the citizens, and provide a way out of the pandemic.
Yes, their is nothing to be compared to human life. Money can't even buy one hour of life, if not the riches couldn't have died. So the best your country did is putting down the restrictions to curb the spread of the dangerous disease.

Yes, their is nothing to be compared to human life. Money can't even buy one hour of life, if not the riches couldn't have died. So the best your country did is putting down the restrictions to curb the spread of the dangerous disease.
We are still in restriction. Hopefully soon they will lift it and we will be back to normal. But I must not neglect my commitments and somehow I must go out with the biosecurity measures.

We are still in restriction. Hopefully soon they will lift it and we will be back to normal. But I must not neglect my commitments and somehow I must go out with the biosecurity measures.
Yes, you shouldn't lessen the level of your commitments, and also avoiding over socialization in order to be health cautious and avoid stories that touches the heart.

Yes, you shouldn't lessen the level of your commitments, and also avoiding over socialization in order to be health cautious and avoid stories that touches the heart.
However, keep the right distance and avoid any bad moment that may affect your health. But as the days have gone by, things have minimized, and we are very close to return to normality.

I don't now guys if the covid going to 5 years it is so hard to offline workers and the price will be go down and it will be exchange to online business may be
The offline business will hit a rock bottom thereby collapsing the world economy, covid-19 lockdown has been a bad influence on the world market at large and its still some ways affecting till now.

T
Covid19 is simply not ravaging like before here in my country. It has varnished totally here. Businesses, companies have started full operation here in my country, and other activities are up and running.
That's true. The covid-19 pandemic effect has really died it's natural death in my country here. Business activities are all in full gear and the hustle and bustle on top gears too. But we still observe safety rules

T

That's true. The covid-19 pandemic effect has really died it's natural death in my country here. Business activities are all in full gear and the hustle and bustle on top gears too. But we still observe safety rules
Yes, we observe safety rules. That one is necessary cos we can't be negligent of it, and just running up and down and traveling here and there without putting those rules as clothe within ourselves. Cos, the disease might still spread if we neglect those rules.

Yes, we observe safety rules. That one is necessary cos we can't be negligent of it, and just running up and down and traveling here and there without putting those rules as clothe within ourselves. Cos, the disease might still spread if we neglect those rules.
You are right @GIFTMICHAEL , security measures should be maintained, keep the distance from people on the street. It is not known if suddenly there is a passive case and it is not detected. It is better to be safe and take care of your health to the maximum.

We know covid-19 has been curbed and its going to extinction, but the economy of some country has been damaged really bad, and its just coming to normal right now.

The future of offline business will reduce drastically to with the lowest minimum if Covid19 continuous in the next five years

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds