Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What will be the future of offline business if covid19 stays next five years?

You are right @GIFTMICHAEL , security measures should be maintained, keep the distance from people on the street. It is not known if suddenly there is a passive case and it is not detected. It is better to be safe and take care of your health to the maximum.
Safety should be of utmost demand than just going out looking for money. If we don't safeguard our health first their is no way we can be healthy to make the money. That is why health is wealth.

Advertisement Placeholder
If the covid 19 still till five years time offline business will never function as normal,and I think offline business will never function again if covid19 continue in next five years.
online business is good and due to covid 19, I agree with you if covid 19 does not stop in coming years offline business is difficult to active in coming years due to covid and lockdowns.

The future of offline business or stuffs will not depreciate so far human being are still existing. no matter what kind of influence the online stuffs will bring to the global world, there are still kinds of business or people that will prefer the use of offline market to carried out their day to day activities.

With the rapid shifts that took place last year, 2021 will be about finding ways to reach wary consumers and filling your marketing toolbox with innovative strategies to stand out

In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, 70% of brand decision-makers say they had to reprioritize their marketing channels or rethink their channel strategy. 65% express the need for more frequent communication with customers.

Safety should be of utmost demand than just going out looking for money. If we don't safeguard our health first their is no way we can be healthy to make the money. That is why health is wealth.
That last comment is correct, life is richness in all areas. Without it we can do absolutely nothing, so we must protect ourselves by following health guidelines.

With the rapid shifts that took place last year, 2021 will be about finding ways to reach wary consumers and filling your marketing toolbox with innovative strategies to stand out

In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, 70% of brand decision-makers say they had to reprioritize their marketing channels or rethink their channel strategy. 65% express the need for more frequent communication with customers.
we are as individuals we don't pray for covid19 to stay more five years but if it stays small 5 years it will reduce offline business to the lowest minimum.

That last comment is correct, life is richness in all areas. Without it we can do absolutely nothing, so we must protect ourselves by following health guidelines.
Sure, I'm happy your understanding is of high level. Life is wealth, and wealth comes through life, if we aren't alive we can't fulfil our top priority. So we need seek first good health. So putting down the restriction carried out by your government is the best they can do, to safeguard the entire people contracting covid19.

Sure, I'm happy your understanding is of high level. Life is wealth, and wealth comes through life, if we aren't alive we can't fulfil our top priority. So we need seek first good health. So putting down the restriction carried out by your government is the best they can do, to safeguard the entire people contracting covid19.
Yes it is true, yesterday I went to work at my offline job, and it seems that things are getting much better. I believe that in a short time the restriction will be lifted and we will be back to normal. That was the information I was given.

Yes it is true, yesterday I went to work at my offline job, and it seems that things are getting much better. I believe that in a short time the restriction will be lifted and we will be back to normal. That was the information I was given.
That's absolutely welcomed information. People of Venezuela gonna be thrilled if things are lifted, and normal activities begin and covid19 surge become well adrift.

That's absolutely welcomed information. People of Venezuela gonna be thrilled if things are lifted, and normal activities begin and covid19 surge become well adrift.
That is correct and would be wonderful. This is a country in constant movement of citizens, or maybe it's because I live in the capital. The confinement somehow affects the rhythm of life we lead here.

That is correct and would be wonderful. This is a country in constant movement of citizens, or maybe it's because I live in the capital. The confinement somehow affects the rhythm of life we lead here.
I understand, that's why i pray that covid19 stays faraway at least, so the people enjoy good life, including you and your mother. Their is nothing much enjoyable when you have freedom of movement, and not being restricted.

Offline business will suffer should covid19 continue for the next five years.
Normal activities will even suffer as a matter of fact, things will move slowly due to protocols set by the authorities
I agreed with your submission, offline businesses will suffer a great deal if covid19 should continue this year. It has already affected many companies and businesses in which most of them have either shut down or not operating at full capacity. Many workers have lost their jobs as a result of the lockdown.

I understand, that's why i pray that covid19 stays faraway at least, so the people enjoy good life, including you and your mother. Their is nothing much enjoyable when you have freedom of movement, and not being restricted.
Thank you for your wishes @GIFTMICHAEL , it is true that there is nothing better than having freedom, along with health security. I trust that everything will pass and I will return to the life we all deserve, without the presence of covid 19.

Offline businesses will be the most hit of all types of business because this requires going out and having physical contacts with people to transact. It will impact slightly on online business too

statistically, based on the situation and state of things at which we operate there's a clear definition that things get more develop and easier day by day so offline business will experience setbacks only for those special businesses that required offline contact.

Thank you for your wishes @GIFTMICHAEL , it is true that there is nothing better than having freedom, along with health security. I trust that everything will pass and I will return to the life we all deserve, without the presence of covid 19.
Sure, health is worthwhile, when you're healthy it means you're rich too. Their are people who spend billions just to revive themselves from a dreaded illness they are fazed with. It will be nice that normalcy is returned in your country.

Sure, health is worthwhile, when you're healthy it means you're rich too. Their are people who spend billions just to revive themselves from a dreaded illness they are fazed with. It will be nice that normalcy is returned in your country.
There are many people who spend large amounts of money and still cannot control their health situation. So how you describe, I hope everything goes back to normal and we keep taking care of ourselves, because we really don't know what can happen.

They will evolve into something beautiful, one thing we should realize is that Humans are gregarious in nature and humanity and civilization as it were will not be possible without human interaction.
Moreso, humans have come to terms with all the current situation and have decided to interact still, don't be surprised that much will not change better, easier models will be use in offline businesses.

There are many people who spend large amounts of money and still cannot control their health situation. So how you describe, I hope everything goes back to normal and we keep taking care of ourselves, because we really don't know what can happen.
Yes, life is unpredictable, but i just hope things get better and let covid19 stay faraway. If covid19 stays faraway, the people gonna be happy again.

There is nothing we will do because if the pandemic exists for more two years it might render the whole economy under offline business useless,a lot of people will switch to the digital way of buying and selling of products and have them delivered to them at home

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds