Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What will be the future of offline business if covid19 stays next five years?

Covid19 can't hit us harder than it was earlier on. We have passed the heaviest trial of covid19, now is time for it to varnish, gradually it is leaving us, i believe the right vaccine will come up and it will eradicate final. So offline business gonna gradually start back, and other activities world wide getting on track too.
I trust this will be the case @Sincerem . Currently there are many countries free of COVID, thanks to vaccines and the wisdom of the population to take proper care of themselves. This pandemic is being minimized with steady steps. In a short time it will be history.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think that we are already adapting to this pandemic. So offline businesses will find a way to continue being carried out while sticking with prevention precautions. On the other hand, having an online presence for the offline business will continue being adopted by many.

I trust this will be the case @Sincerem . Currently there are many countries free of COVID, thanks to vaccines and the wisdom of the population to take proper care of themselves. This pandemic is being minimized with steady steps. In a short time it will be history.
Yes, in a short time it will be a thing of history. And in the next 100 years other generations of people will talk about the dreaded covid19 that killed millions of people worldwide and halted human activities for long time, just as we talk about Spanish flu at the moment.

I think it depends on the type of offline business, I think covid has affected offline businesses negatively, not only offline business. The adjustment will be made to better cope with it and offline business will keep running.

Yes, in a short time it will be a thing of history. And in the next 100 years other generations of people will talk about the dreaded covid19 that killed millions of people worldwide and halted human activities for long time, just as we talk about Spanish flu at the moment.
This is likely to be the case and each of these pandemics has caused shifts in teh economies of many countries and advances in their technology in order to adapt, so these pandemics are opportunities to adapt and advance ourselves as well.

That is correct, which is why I described that it will soon go down in history. I am convinced that it will happen sooner rather than later, as it has happened so far in several countries. At that time everything will return to normal little by little.

No matter how long the Corona virus pandemic lasts, some offline businesses like ones rendering essential services would still remain in existence as they can't go off the market.

Concerning what will be the future of offline business if covid-19 stays next five years. Well, I don't pray that the covid-19 stays for this long but it will really affect as most business are now drifting down to online businesses. There would be reduction on offline business

Seriously to me the future of offline business may be affected but cannot be destroyed the structure will still remain intact even if affect it will continue to exist so far the issue of online has not been known, accepted and practiced by most societies most especially the third world countries.

I think the front-back mode would become the ordinary working mode by companies, being offline mode as less as possible. Online systems should become more powerful and should became able to reach the most possible customers.
The future of offline business will be worse or even damaged totally if covid-19 keeps longer than 5years, I lost my job within six month of covid 19, it could be worse if it continues.
You are right: if covid19 lasts, lots of countries' finances would plummet, increasing worldwide poverty rate. Point is a friend of mine, a physician, really believes covid19 will last for 5 years long:cry:. I'm afraid he could be right because he is a physician:cry:. Tourism business would definitely collapse:cry:

If covid-19 stays for another 5 years i don't think that the situation for offline businesses will be disasterous.I believe that over the time they will adjust and improve over the time.But for sure the first 2 years will not looking good for offline businesses

I think the front-back mode would become the ordinary working mode by companies, being offline mode as less as possible. Online systems should become more powerful and should became able to reach the most possible customers. You are right: if covid19 lasts, lots of countries' finances would plummet, increasing worldwide poverty rate. Point is a friend of mine, a physician, really believes covid19 will last for 5 years long:cry:. I'm afraid he could be right because he is a physician:cry:. Tourism business would definitely collapse:cry:
I think the front-back mode would become the ordinary working mode by companies, being offline mode as less as possible. Online systems should become more powerful and should became able to reach the most possible customers. You are right: if covid19 lasts, lots of countries' finances would plummet, increasing worldwide poverty rate. Point is a friend of mine, a physician, really believes covid19 will last for 5 years long:cry:. I'm afraid he could be right because he is a physician:cry:. Tourism business would definitely collapse:cry:
If covid-19 stays for another 5 years i don't think that the situation for offline businesses will be disasterous.I believe that over the time they will adjust and improve over the time.But for sure the first 2 years will not looking good for offline businesses
Two years is enough to cripple the world economy , even just a single year will gake like 3 to 4 years yo mend back if covid 19 stays for another five year , then the world economy will collapse.

Seriously to me the future of offline business may be affected but cannot be destroyed the structure will still remain intact even if affect it will continue to exist so far the issue of online has not been known, accepted and practiced by most societies most especially the third world countries.
I totally agree with you @nimzy , offline business of course is and will be affected, but not destroyed. Because there are many people without access to the internet and are lack of knowledge to place their business online, even many do not like this cyber world.

I see more emergeging of more online outlets but it doesn't mean that offline businesses will fade off completely

That is correct, which is why I described that it will soon go down in history. I am convinced that it will happen sooner rather than later, as it has happened so far in several countries. At that time everything will return to normal little by little.
Yes, it has been documented already for future reference purpose. I believe sooner, covid19 will make way for humans to feel alright again.

Yes, it has been documented already for future reference purpose. I believe sooner, covid19 will make way for humans to feel alright again.
I agree that this whole situation is already documented, in the future there will be much talk about the covid, of the unfortunate experience we have lived, and the learning we got from this pandemic. The important thing is that we are well and we will stay that way.

I don't now guys if the covid going to 5 years it is so hard to offline workers and the price will be go down and it will be exchange to online business may be

Two years is enough to cripple the world economy , even just a single year will gake like 3 to 4 years yo mend back if covid 19 stays for another five year , then the world economy will collapse.
Maybe you are right.It willl surely be a negative situation.But after all is just my opinionthat the world economy can last 2 years without plans

If covid keeps on spreading, there might be no offline business, many would have to carry their business online but still i dont think there is any way offline business or offline interaction can be completely eliminated. Cause even when you shop and buy something online, someone has to deliver your goods offline

There will definitely be a way out because offline businesses can't be ruled out , means of preventing the virus will surely be one of the solution .
We are all in the same boat here. I know there wi surely be a way out of this mess for everybody a over the world. There will be no need to fear that our offline businesses which is going to be the worst hit will be short down anymore

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds