Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What will be the future of offline business if covid19 stays next five years?

The future of many businesses are unknown because of this coronavirus pandemic. I don't even know what many businesses will be by the next year if this coronavirus pandemic did not stop, I think this is where prayer comes in, we need to pray to avoid it getting worst
More likely the economy will metamorphose to adapt to the prevailing condition under the pandemic era. Social distancing will be part of life that we are now experiencing grocery and food items being ordered online for delivery. That may be the standard in the years to come.

Advertisement Placeholder
If covid 19 stay for a very long time then obviously we need to adapt to what will be of great advantage to mankind in a way that we do transaction without contacting the disease.

Last edited:
If given 19 stay for a very long time then obviously we need to adapt to what will be of great advantage to mankind in a way that we do transaction without contacting the disease.
That is right. The more this Pandemic stays, the more people learn to adapt to it. That way, we can still do all our offline activities while preventing the spread of the virus.

That is right. The more this Pandemic stays, the more people learn to adapt to it. That way, we can still do all our offline activities while preventing the spread of the virus.
That is the only way we can survive when its stays for a long time because without adopting to it and trying to prevent it ourself, than there is no way we can survive the deadly disease.

I believe there is no problem without solution, even if covid 19 last for the next 5 years people will always find away to do there offline business
You are right dear. No matter how covid19 want it, humans will surely device to operate their offline business, cos we'll overcome every challenges that come before us.

If covid 19 stays for the next five years, businesses will be affected but not as the way it affected it in the first wave of the pandemic because people are no longer new to the disease and more preventive measures will be put in place.

Although the impact and effect of covid19 varies from one place to another,but to give it a general view if the covid19 is to stay for the next five years alot is things will happen in the business market as many will close thier sales and other things.

Necessity is the mother of invention, so if covid 19 stays for another five years there will be innovations and various measures that will be put in place to make offline business to thrive.

The coronavirus pandemic has come and gone and a lot of offline businesses are opening up. Had it been the virus stays for five years, people will still adapt.

The offline businesses wi definitely be drastically affected except that they convert and operate online by advertising online and delivering to their clients.

Some Businesses will flourish like never before but some will die totally especially those not into online stuffs, it's a pity many people still don't want to take their business online, they insist on physical means of doing business, they don't seem to be prepared for the future.

If the pandemic way to last more than 5 years It is very likely for most business to move online. Deliveries will be common and more people will come to realize how better and easier it is to conduct business since people who haven't considered taking their business online will be forced to if they must continue. Even if the pandemic is to slow down or get wiped off people won't consider it anymore and it will become history. Or at least not like before.

The government of my country has lifted the loackdown but no one can be sure about the future. Travelling business has been decimated by this pandemic and I am wonering what the travel agents would be doing. If the Coivid-19 stays for long time, businesses will still run with interuptions caused by the lockdown.
It's a very pathetic state in our country Nigeria will get by the government and not pretty and they cannot make any meaningful plan on how the country can move forward instead all that they are doing is just making plans arbitrarily without much thought so it.

It is going to be very difficult for many businesses to survive even if the government is going to allow them to open at a small percentage.

The economy of our country is struggling. However, if the
pandemic will persist for 5 years the business industries will
improvise or will have a new working lifestyle. Now the work-
from-home system is starting to be the standard. I guess we
wouldn't die of hunger because the economy will be rising with
the changed lifestyle.
[automerge]1630847455[/automerge]
The economy of our country is struggling. However, if the
pandemic will persist for 5 years the business industries will
improvise or will have a new working lifestyle. Now the work-
from-home system is starting to be the standard. I guess we
wouldn't die of hunger because the economy will be rising with
the changed lifestyle.

Many offline businesses closed up during the covid 19 pandemic, and more will shut down if the pandemic continues in years to come. This is because of the lock down and since the business need the physical presence of workers and customers. However, time can make a man to look for alternatives, which means offline business owners will eventually find ways to move their business from offline to online.

Many offline businesses closed up during the covid 19 pandemic, and more will shut down if the pandemic continues in years to come. This is because of the lock down and since the business need the physical presence of workers and customers. However, time can make a man to look for alternatives, which means offline business owners will eventually find ways to move their business from offline to online.
Yes most business close up during the period in which the pandemic was so severe, but I believe most of them have been able to reopen now but yet some of them are not yet able to recover from the effect.

I think the only offline business that will sustain through that period will be those who are into foodstuffs, apart from that offline business would back up.
I'm not wishing covid19 to stay longer with mankind. But its gradually staying with us. Its more than one year now, and covid19 is still ravaging things, restricting movement and still pausing large scale businesses and reducing the number of people engaging in buying and selling offline.

What will be the fate of offline business if covid19 stays another five years?? Will it be well adrift to online business or other strategies will be deployed to keep it operating???

This will be so disastrous to deal with. If pandemic should continue more, the future of offline business would have vanished into thin air. During the pandemic, online has taken charge of all

I think the only offline business that will sustain through that period will be those who are into foodstuffs, apart from that offline business would back up.
Lol, the foodstuff business can never on Earth go down no matter the severity of the disease. If we don't feed is their any sense to quarantine again?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds