Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What will be the future of offline business if covid19 stays next five years?

The online work might be very little in terms of payment but I can say that I get all the benefits from working and posting online for a very long time now even more valuable than the amount I am receiving from the website.
Actually i agree with your point of view because it's not all about money,i have also benefited from online paying sites a lot that's even more than they pay.

Advertisement Placeholder
Offline business to reduce to the lowest minimum but that doesn't mean that offline business will not be existing it will still be existing but will not have much patronage.
Yes, it won't have many patronage like the way online buying and selling will receive. That's why we can't hope for covid19 stay in the next five years.

Actually i agree with your point of view because it's not all about money,i have also benefited from online paying sites a lot that's even more than they pay.
The thing about this online payment platform like this one that we are currently in right now is that you can gain knowledge of so many things that you never know about before and we all know how valuable knowledge is than even monetary gifts.

I'm not wishing covid19 to stay longer with mankind. But its gradually staying with us. Its more than one year now, and covid19 is still ravaging things, restricting movement and still pausing large scale businesses and reducing the number of people engaging in buying and selling offline.

What will be the fate of offline business if covid19 stays another five years?? Will it be well adrift to online business or other strategies will be deployed to keep it operating???
That will be a huge problem because humans needs both offline and online hustle to succeeds it makes it so balance like that

The thing about this online payment platform like this one that we are currently in right now is that you can gain knowledge of so many things that you never know about before and we all know how valuable knowledge is than even monetary gifts.
Knowledge is more important because it's from the knowledge that the strategies to make money comes into play.So knowledge is key.

In my country in West Africa,there are strict measures taken but there is always a way for offline businesses to thrive, especially if it deals on life essentials and the curfew is timed
Offline business will still existing even though covid19 stay for the next five to 10 years were the only thing is that it will not have high patronage like as it is presently now

That will be a huge problem because humans needs both offline and online hustle to succeeds it makes it so balance like that
Yes, we need both of them to keep the earning going. When one stops, it will really be hard to make up payments to carter for other of our needs.

Knowledge is more important because it's from the knowledge that the strategies to make money comes into play.So knowledge is key.
I couldn't have agreed more to this as far as I know knowledge is one of the most principal thing that is needed for the successful of any business that anyone want to start up as this is what we determine how you will even spend the money that you will get later on for the business.

This is just the reason why I cannot complete ever quitting my online work as I feel that no matter how small it is it is better than nothing so I will have no other choice than to continue doing the job.
If covid-19 stay for the next 5 days the future of offline business will move from the previous point that it was down to a very low state that people will no longer be interested in offline business but online business because of adherence to COVID-19 principle.

The future of offline business will be worse or even damaged totally if covid-19 keeps longer than 5years, I lost my job within six month of covid 19, it could be worse if it continues.
If COVID-19 pandemic should go for 5 years. It will be a disaster. Because every one will be indoor and businesses will be closed. If everyone are all indoor, there is no way that business can be patronized.
Some business can be mode to online like selling of goods when sales is been made online, while those that can not be made to online will fail

It is going to be a big blow in the pandemic stays around for 5 years but I do not think it is going to. If it does then you correctly predict that offline businesses are going to suffer.

I think no one will pray for the pandemic outbreak to last more than they did. If it happens that will last more than that, most of the things will not remain the same anymore for small-scale business that has offline presence.

I couldn't have agreed more to this as far as I know knowledge is one of the most principal thing that is needed for the successful of any business that anyone want to start up as this is what we determine how you will even spend the money that you will get later on for the business.
That's absolutely right,that's why knowledge is very important.It'll assist you in decision making just as what you said in your description.

That's absolutely right,that's why knowledge is very important.It'll assist you in decision making just as what you said in your description.
The importance of knowledge in the establishment of any business cannot be overemphasized as this is much more important than any capital or money for a business to start up properly.

I'm not wishing covid19 to stay longer with mankind. But its gradually staying with us. Its more than one year now, and covid19 is still ravaging things, restricting movement and still pausing large scale businesses and reducing the number of people engaging in buying and selling offline.

What will be the fate of offline business if covid19 stays another five years?? Will it be well adrift to online business or other strategies will be deployed to keep it operating???
I don't pray for the covid-19 pandemic to stay that long, but if it Eventually happens, the freelancing Industry will get a lot better than it already is.

I don't pray for the covid-19 pandemic to stay that long, but if it Eventually happens, the freelancing Industry will get a lot better than it already is.
I think in contrary to this, freelancing sector will be more competitive. Because the employers are the same but there are many freelancer to do the work and it will be hard for anyone to get a job.

Theyre will always be trade jobs and in real life jobs. However I can see a lot more jobs can be done from their home which makes it convenient however You will always need someone to paint your house, cut your grass etc.

Yes, the freelancing industry will see its stock rise, which might cos congestion in the industry cos of many users going onto it to sell their skills, and marketing products too.

One thing I know is that those who are cashing out today illegally uncle vignetting will never want it to stop so that they can amass massive wealth for themselves and their family.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds