Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What will be the future of offline business if covid19 stays next five years?

There may be reduction in the participation of offline job but that doesn't mean it will fade away. There are sole business that cannot be sold online hereby making offline business indispensable. Human will still find a way of working it out.
There's already deduction in offline business and some people are already into debt because they are into selling of perishable goods which has spoilt due to the pandemic lockdown.

Advertisement Placeholder
Everyone will always say God forbid to this kind of presumption. No one wants to think of the dread that this type of pandemic has brought or will bring if it lasts beyond the present stage it is now

Should covid 19 stays for five years, people will design ways on how to survive it without much lockdown of businesses as it is totally impossible to ground all businesses for five years.

Should covid 19 stays for five years, people will design ways on how to survive it without much lockdown of businesses as it is totally impossible to ground all businesses for five years.
Yes even those people that are working offline will still look for a way of survival either by working online or engaging in any other business that won't put their life at risk of contracting the Corona virus.

Yes even those people that are working offline will still look for a way of survival either by working online or engaging in any other business that won't put their life at risk of contracting the Corona virus.
Which ever the pandemic comes this time around, people will look for ways to survive not without having any problem like they had during the first lockdown.

The online work might be very little in terms of payment but I can say that I get all the benefits from working and posting online for a very long time now even more valuable than the amount I am receiving from the website.
The future of offline business is over 19 continue for the next five years will reduce to a very drastic limit because of line will no longer be patronized as it is possible patronized today.

I'm not wishing covid19 to stay longer with mankind. But its gradually staying with us. Its more than one year now, and covid19 is still ravaging things, restricting movement and still pausing large scale businesses and reducing the number of people engaging in buying and selling offline.

What will be the fate of offline business if covid19 stays another five years?? Will it be well adrift to online business or other strategies will be deployed to keep it operating???
I also do not wish that coronavirus will stay long for five years. It's a great challenge to the business world and to the mortality of the world population.

I believe online business will continue to grow because of this crisis. I also believe that offline businesses should improve, innovate and adapt the online way of doing business.

If the covid-19 pandemic stays beyond the next five year or stays for another five years,offline businesses will be badly hit and a lot businesses will be completely ruined

The future of offline business is over 19 continue for the next five years will reduce to a very drastic limit because of line will no longer be patronized as it is possible patronized today.
I couldn't agree more with you that the future of online business is not as bright as a online business as it will definitely record some kind of decline in the amount of people that patronise it as a result of the availability of internet business or online businesses that are making waves right now especially now that there is Corona virus pandemic.

The government of my country has lifted the loackdown but no one can be sure about the future. Travelling business has been decimated by this pandemic and I am wonering what the travel agents would be doing. If the Coivid-19 stays for long time, businesses will still run with interuptions caused by the lockdown.

The government of my country has lifted the loackdown but no one can be sure about the future. Travelling business has been decimated by this pandemic and I am wonering what the travel agents would be doing. If the Coivid-19 stays for long time, businesses will still run with interuptions caused by the lockdown.
The government of my country has lifted the lockdown for a very long time now if not up to a year plus and since then the economy of my country has been on a recovery mode and even the coronavirus kept on going down.

This will be a devastating consequence should it lingers more than this year. Many businesses have closed down, it even affects the Barcelona football team. We can only imagine the gravity of this pandemic. It is worse

If the virus is going to linger around for that long I believe that offline businesses are going to be allowed to run but then it is going to be only in a particular number and with strict rules.

I also do not wish that coronavirus will stay long for five years. It's a great challenge to the business world and to the mortality of the world population.

I believe online business will continue to grow because of this crisis. I also believe that offline businesses should improve, innovate and adapt the online way of doing business.
Yes, for sure online business and offline business will remain, no one would sacrifice for any. They both serve meaningful purposes.

Which ever the pandemic comes this time around, people will look for ways to survive not without having any problem like they had during the first lockdown.
This can only happen if they work in a location that is not crowded and also a location that doesn't expose them to all the risk of contracting the virus, if all these things are not in place the government will not allow them to work.

Offline business is the main source of income of almost seventy percent of the people innthe world , so another pandemic outbreak will wreck the existence of offline business.

Offline business is the main source of income of almost seventy percent of the people innthe world , so another pandemic outbreak will wreck the existence of offline business.
The government and the people have learnt a lot in the last pandemic on how to survive. Once their is a strict measures in place to protect people, businesses will definitely not be on total lockdown.

The future of many businesses are unknown because of this coronavirus pandemic. I don't even know what many businesses will be by the next year if this coronavirus pandemic did not stop, I think this is where prayer comes in, we need to pray to avoid it getting worst

I'm not wishing covid19 to stay longer with mankind. But its gradually staying with us. Its more than one year now, and covid19 is still ravaging things, restricting movement and still pausing large scale businesses and reducing the number of people engaging in buying and selling offline.

What will be the fate of offline business if covid19 stays another five years?? Will it be well adrift to online business or other strategies will be deployed to keep it operating???
I believe there is no problem without solution, even if covid 19 last for the next 5 years people will always find away to do there offline business

If the covid 19 still till five years time offline business will never function as normal,and I think offline business will never function again if covid19 continue in next five years.
You are right. Offline business has to change if it is to survive in the next five years. Because of lockdown there are offline business that are forced to stop. That is why online business is the best business when pandemic like coronavirus come.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds