Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What will be the future of offline business if covid19 stays next five years?

This will be so disastrous to deal with. If pandemic should continue more, the future of offline business would have vanished into thin air. During the pandemic, online has taken charge of all
I don't think the offline business can totally vanish because most of the food items that are perishable is still convenient for the offline business. Unless there is a scare of covid but the public will still go to the market to buy food. That cannot be avoided.

Advertisement Placeholder
It will be catastrophic and there will be a massive declination in the country's and individual economy as most people especially aged parents only hope on offline earning methods

It will be catastrophic and there will be a massive declination in the country's and individual economy as most people especially aged parents only hope on offline earning methods
This will definitely have an effect in the economy of a country since most of the business have closed down, but it's possible that they will recover after the pandemic is over no matter how long it might take.

It means offline business in some countries which is deeply affected will come to market online and deliver the products to the customers.

If the covid19 pandemic situation would continue unabated for the next five years, I think most of the offline businesses would have been lost and closed down by then leaving only a few bigger ones to keep up struggling to survive it

Even if the Corona virus has to stay for a long time people will still engage in business and there is a high possibility that the cure for the Corona virus will soon be unveiled to the world, and this will help people to move on with their daily normal business.

This is not a question, if coronavirus lock down was to continue for even a year offline businesses would just fade away in my own opinion

There are somethings we can never take online. Food production, electricity, healthcare. Online business will still grow no matter how intense the lockdowns.

It will surely be a big blow to offline businesses, that's not even my main course of worry but on the level of corruption that will exist in that period. It's a good thing that the effect of the pandemic is already fading away

I'm not wishing covid19 to stay longer with mankind. But its gradually staying with us. Its more than one year now, and covid19 is still ravaging things, restricting movement and still pausing large scale businesses and reducing the number of people engaging in buying and selling offline.

What will be the fate of offline business if covid19 stays another five years?? Will it be well adrift to online business or other strategies will be deployed to keep it operating???
If the pandemic is to last another five years, offline businesses would suffer the worst hit.
Some of these businesses will fold up, some will adapt to the situation and find out ways to thrive, others will not be affected.
Getting an online presence for your offline business will help a lot during times like this.

It would be a disaster! The effect of pre covid-19 was already a miserable situation and the emergence of the pandemic made everything worse. If the pandemic should last for 5years, people would rebel because I don't see such possibility of survival!

The future of offline business if covid 19 persists, it won't be that easy for people that has little or no idea of how to run it online to still push some business that can be done via the product online. But it will shut down so many offline businesses.

majority of the offline business will go out of extinction if the pandemic outbreak and lockdown persist for a long time. but one thing I see is that more people will come online to make more money at the expense of offline businesses.

I'm not wishing covid19 to stay longer with mankind. But its gradually staying with us. Its more than one year now, and covid19 is still ravaging things, restricting movement and still pausing large scale businesses and reducing the number of people engaging in buying and selling offline.

What will be the fate of offline business if covid19 stays another five years?? Will it be well adrift to online business or other strategies will be deployed to keep it operating???
If the pandemic is to stay another five years, so many offline businesses will fold up.
The businesses without an online backing may have the worst hit.
Fortunately for us, the pandemic, even though amongst us does not seem to have such potency as it did in 2020.

If lockdown persist for a long time, I believe most of the offline business will move to do business online. this will make it pretty much easier for them to get in touch with their esteemed customers.

If the pandemic is to stay another five years, so many offline businesses will fold up.
The businesses without an online backing may have the worst hit.
Fortunately for us, the pandemic, even though amongst us does not seem to have such potency as it did in 2020.
We just hope 2021 becomes the last year for covid19 pandemic. We are simply fade off with the restrictions of activities. We want full-time offline business activities and tourism as well.

In as much as covid brought a lot of changes to the way offline businesses work, one thing it also did was to bring a lot of adaptability measures that helped businesses survive.
I'll say that businesses have adapted to the limitations that covid brought and are working ways round changing operations to suit the current conditions.

I think if there's a surge or increase in COVID-19 cases once again for a very long time, offline stores and shops will reduce greatly in number. Most businesses would be conducted online in order to maintain social distancing and reduce possible contact.

God forbid covid19 should that long in the world. Businesses have adjusted to the new ways of doing business and attending to their customers needs. If covid19 still persist we will surely find a way around it to survive. Who would have thought that we will be able to fight covid this way.

Covid-19 is no longer a major threat in my country because the rates of infection have been declining a lot. Many people have not been vaccinated, but still the rate is not so high. Offline businesses are thriving once again in my country.

I also don't hope for covid 19 to stay any longer. Covid 19 has brought many things to offline business,many people earns money with there offline stores and make the ends meet such people will suffer the most if covid 19 stays for the next five years.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds