Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What website paid you recently and how much?

I was paid recently by kolotibablo captcha solving site, on 3rd, Feb, 2021. The total money i received is $5 after 10 days of work. I know the pay rate is very small compared to my time spent on it. But at least they rewarded my hard work, instead of being a victim of scam with promises of a higher reward by another site.

Which website paid you recently and how much did you receive in total?
Its bizdustry and my synthetic market , they paid a good sum of money and i am glad to be a beneficiary of online business, work monday to friday recieve my dividend s on weekend and the cycle continues.

Advertisement Placeholder
The website that paid me the most recently is Noise.cash and I got paid around 12 dollars. Although it actually took me a long time to reach that amount but that was the most recent and I no longer go to the site. It is a good site if you are doing the right thing.

i worked on myoods and getlikes take withdrawal previous week they soo slow sites for earning but the fact is they atleast not scam they are trusted sites and gives hard work reward to their users.

My last pay was on bizdustry which was last night. Seriously it was really supricing when I received my earning this morning. I really wish I could have other sits that pays like bizdustry. At least it would be an income to sort of my bills.

Good, their is nothing that seems interesting when you are learning at the same time earning. That is what makes Bizdustry stand the best among all forum sites, cos they encourage their members with some good reward. I appreciate that too, you're welcome to the bizdustry family.
Bizdustry was the perfect way for me to start my online earnings as I have more reasons behind the money to be here. I love educative ideas behind the post and I am beginning to connect with some persons that has a lot of experience to share

Bizdustry was the perfect way for me to start my online earnings as I have more reasons behind the money to be here. I love educative ideas behind the post and I am beginning to connect with some persons that has a lot of experience to share
Good one, that you started your online earning career first with Bizdustry, congrats to you. That's the turning point in your online earning dreams. Work harder and prove you can continue earning meaningfully online till time immemorial.

I just received my 7th Payment from bizdustry today. $15 was sent through LTC and I was able to sell it via binance peer to peer market place since my country has banned direct crypto transactions to bank.

Yeah, it's the trendy and bizdustry for me, both charged me a week ago. While I started on both sites not long ago, it was a wonderful experience to work with them until now. I was paid $12 for bizdustry and $seven for trendy, but I still have so little money to solve, and my hard work has profited me. Well, I think I'm better at both sites and I hope to build long-term relationships with these sites. With time I believe. Besides the money, both sites are also extremely helpful and informative.

Every Saturday is my pay day from this great site. Though, the money may be small but it is a good thing when you are rewarded for your hardwork. I collected 35$ worth of litecoins. This has been my motivation to work on this great site. Long live biz

I was paid recently by kolotibablo captcha solving site, on 3rd, Feb, 2021. The total money i received is $5 after 10 days of work. I know the pay rate is very small compared to my time spent on it. But at least they rewarded my hard work, instead of being a victim of scam with promises of a higher reward by another site.

I think I'v responded to this thread before which I said! I Judy started this year, but today is my first earning on bizindustry and its such an opportunity for me
Quote of the day!
Always be Happy, there nothing in the world you leave in that's permanent, it will surely go by and joy will come

I received my most recent payment on Friday by midnight from this reputable forum bizdustry, I received a total sum of twenty three dollars. I am really happy to be a member of this website. I wish bizdustry long life and more successes in its years ahead

The last website that paid me was GPT forum and it was $6 it took me almost a month to make that much, but I enjoyed doing it because I learnt a lot in the process

I only have to forum sites I am working on because most of the sites are scams and I got $12 last month on bizdustry, bizdustry never fail me and I also got $1.5 from Gptforum last month as well.

The last website that paid me was GPT forum and it was $6 it took me almost a month to make that much, but I enjoyed doing it because I learnt a lot in the process
Interesting that you got paid by gptforum. Its not easy to reach minimum withdrawal threshold with the current reward system there. But it still feel good, to earn while learning.

If you need some extra cash but don't want to work a normal part-time job, the internet has a plethora of creative ways to work on your own time. You can jumble together an array of part-time jobs with a link to the internet, from renting out a room in your home on Airbnb to running errands or shopping for your neighbours via apps like TaskRabbit, Postmates, or instacart.

I earned about ten dollars from tcpgaming this week. It is a forum like bizdustry that is get paid to write but the website is not consistent with payouts and that is worrying. For now I am earning from fiverr and bizdustry.
Very true, you're even lucky you were able to cash out, I've still got my credits with them, the site turned out to be a scam. It's no longer accessible

Recently no website has paid me I don't really know why, well I feel it is because of the situation of the country, I just started working on bizdusty recently

The site that paid me recently was enlumi.io which paid me in form of airtime. Although the money was little but the airtime was useful.

The site that paid me recently was enlumi.io which paid me in form of airtime. Although the money was little but the airtime was useful.
Its good you showered kind gestures to the site you earned reward last from. Any amount of cash we make online should be grateful about, and expect the better.

Binance website is the website that paid me recently. But I will not say the amount it paid me. The amount is huge and it was worth the transaction input in

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds