Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is your major source of online income?

My major sources of online income all come from my engagement and activities which I vigorously engage myself in doing online. And I must say they have been of a lot of benefits to me though

Advertisement Placeholder
You should even be looking for more opportunities of how you can make a good amount of money online then with this you will have enough money to invest in all the cryptocurrency you are interested.
I have seen lots of opportunities online to double my current earnings online but due to lack of time, I am managing a business and being online.
[automerge]1631559387[/automerge]
If you succeed in crypto coin investment then that may be your livelihood if your profit is always there and regular already. But do take note that there is a risk in investing in crypto coin because you can also lose. That is the nature of trading and investment - you either earn a profit or you suffer a loss.
I am simply saving my coins for long time benefits. If what I'm planning on the next 5-10 years time work out for me through my continuous investment, that will surely give me enough funds to go into real estate investment full-time.

Last edited:
I have seen lots of opportunities online to double my current earnings online but due to lack of time, I am managing a business and being online.
[automerge]1631559387[/automerge]

I am simply saving my coins for long time benefits. If what I'm planning on the next 5-10 years time work out for me through my continuous investment, that will surely give me enough funds to go into real estate investment full-time.
Like what type of opportunity do you see online that you can actually make some money extra money ? I am also interested,the transcription I apply for was very difficult for me to be accepted.

For now I only concentrate on paId to post website but i will also be interested to explore other means of making money online, like affiliate marketing and transcription.there are a lot of unexplored opportunity online to make money from.

Affiliate marketing is a logical and flexible sales model that creates multiple income streams. However, it is not an easy, get-rich-quick model of income. Earning an income through affiliate marketing requires: Research into products, web traffic patterns, and follower interests.
My major source of online income is buying and selling of cryptocurrency this is where I really need more money when it comes to online business and transaction.

After working mostly on paid to post sites and micro job sites in the past 8 months, now I m trying to spread my wings in other areas like article writing, ebook writing, and graphic designing.

Personally I'm into a lot of things that actually pay me money on daily basis but also my personal savings is one of my major sources of income which I don't really joke with because it's very important to me.
Well the major source of my online income is working on this platform and since I have been working on this platform I've got a lot to a lot of money from here although the amount that is been paid out has been reduced drastically but this platform still remains my eyes earning online platform so far.

At the present moment , paid to post sites is my major source of online income , I am frequenting two paid to post forum sites which is bizdustry and cashtime forum.
For now I only concentrate on paId to post website but i will also be interested to explore other means of making money online, like affiliate marketing and transcription.there are a lot of unexplored opportunity online to make money from.

My major source of online income is diversified. I write articles online, trade crypto, write posts and threads, and now the biggest of them all is an investment. It's just to get proper funds each day to curb the expenses.

Last edited:
My major source of online income right now is the stipend I get from get paid to sites. I am currently working on improving this by learning how to trade.

My major source of I come If i can say is pay to post site most especially the bizdustry.com which is really helping me alot with income and some other pay to post site which I enjoy doing them because it not only supply me with income but also with knowledge as I interact with many people.

Like what type of opportunity do you see online that you can actually make some money extra money ? I am also interested,the transcription I apply for was very difficult for me to be accepted.
I've heard about transcription, I love it but if you don't have good listening, you can't make it there. I prefer graphics design cos I love creating arts offline.

I get paid on PTC site I also get paid on surveys site although it was restricted few month ago , so of recent am just doing bizdustry althrough

My major source of online income is diversified. I write articles online, trade crypto, write posts and threads, and now the biggest of them all investment. It's just a get proper funds each day to curb th expenses.
What kind of investment are you into? I hope it is real estate because that is the best investment that I know. However, real estate is a long term investment that you cannot expect to earn a profit in a year or 2. Let your investment wallow in time before the value increases to a high level.

They are many things one can do to earn online , a quick search may refer you to survey site inwhich you answer questions correctly and you get paid

I've heard about transcription, I love it but if you don't have good listening, you can't make it there. I prefer graphics design cos I love creating arts offline.
The problem is that as a graphic designer you have a lot of competition to beat before you are able to make something from this since there are thousands of people that are already flooding the internet claiming to be a graphic designer.

I am currently just earning from paid to post forums and it is going great. But I plan on expanding to try other means of earning such as article and academic writing in freelance sites.

I am currently just earning from paid to post forums and it is going great. But I plan on expanding to try other means of earning such as article and academic writing in freelance sites.
A lot of people are interested of becoming a freelancer and they believe that it is possible but most people might be disappointed when they find out that it is not possible as we believe. Are you ready to face the competition as a freelancer ?

My major source of income is from my online store space I'm managing at the moment. Other sources of my income is this paid to post platform like the bizdustry which I am currently working on for some few bucks to go with it

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds