Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is your major source of online income?

I do a lot of things to make money online from writing, designing, marketing, to selling.

My major source of income is Adsesne. I use Adsense on a half a dozen blogs and websites. I receive payment on my bank account on 21st of every month. It is just like receiving paycheck from your employer.

My second source of income is writing. Every month, on 28th, I receive money from Hubpages. I also receive payment from my writing assignments, as well as from paid to post sites.

My third source of income is selling. I sell digital goods. Every month I may not be able to sell, but when I sell I make really good money.

My third source is digital marketing and SEO.
The source of income i am concentrating on for now,is this very forum.As i can post to be paid on this platform.And the other source though still now into it,is the cryptocurency market trading.I just want to concentrate on these ones.

Advertisement Placeholder
You really have some good earning portfolio above, you have really followed the saying of not putting all eggs in one basket. I have not really diversify like you at the moment, but I am trying my best to gather my earnings from paid to post sites like bizdustry, castimeforum, and others. Thanks for sharing.

All my major sources of income are all online based till this very moment you see m typing this response. I make money online and have been doing so very for a long time now

Wow I like this enthusiasm.
I have been working online on get paid to write sites until medical school workloads were so dawn in me that I could no make it to work online to earn again.

But currently I have tried to figure out the best schedule in other to strike balance everything now.

I am now into crypto where I learn how to trade, just got registered on a hub site to start writing and still writing here for n this great site, bizdustry.

I think my own source of income is crypto trading i earn some amount of cash trading crypto online and also i am into affiliate marketing but i am still trying to earn some bucks online from it. Since its really hard

I think my own source of income is crypto trading i earn some amount of cash trading crypto online and also i am into affiliate marketing but i am still trying to earn some bucks online from it. Since its really hard
Though i have been online but mainly to promote my business and gets conversion,but have not yet monitise my platform yet.But i have been involved in cryptocurrecy reading,but not trading.I buy and keep for appriciation.

I do a lot of things to make money online from writing, designing, marketing, to selling.

My major source of income is Adsesne. I use Adsense on a half a dozen blogs and websites. I receive payment on my bank account on 21st of every month. It is just like receiving paycheck from your employer.

My second source of income is writing. Every month, on 28th, I receive money from Hubpages. I also receive payment from my writing assignments, as well as from paid to post sites.

My third source of income is selling. I sell digital goods. Every month I may not be able to sell, but when I sell I make really good money.

Currently, I earn a small amount of money from posting on websites online but my major chunk of money comes from dealing on cryptocurrencies online.

Currently, I earn a small amount of money from posting on websites online but my major chunk of money comes from dealing on cryptocurrencies online.
That's great that you are also making money from other sites too. You shouldn't be dependent on one type of income. Try to expand the income source so that your exposure also increases.

Freelancing. I have been a freelancer for a while now, and it has been what I have been using to pay my bills for the past years. And it keeps getting better every other month.

Congratulations to you for your three sources of income.

I hope I can also be the same with you that I can have three or more sources of income.

I am more on business, I sell farm produces, fresh ones to customers. I also distribute it within the state for those who can't reach to the business location.

My major sources of earning money online is classified under free and paid. For free,I earn through forum posting and airdrops. I have gotten some cool money through these sources. For paid,it's just crypto, I buy and hold for long term profit.

That's a very cool way and source of making money too online. Money made through trading cryptocurrencies is one that can actually be sustainable

I can not really say that I have one source that I make money online. I try and use every available source that I see. And I don't waste may time on any program or website that don't pay for my efforts. Like here I make money posting. I also trade sometimes and I also have some other investments

There are a lot of things I do online that makes me money. Some of them are seasonal while some are not. I just ensure that I make the best of my time online to make money for myself

My major source of income as at now is working on different websites and comment to get paid at the end of the week. I intend to learn high income skill to increase my chances of making money online

Cryptocurrency investment is my major source of income online . I leverage on staking and providing liquidity for exchanges . Paid to post sites are secondly source of income online

One of the major source of online income is the skills and determination. With your skills and effective determination online, you can make much income.

Even though, I have not fully ventured into my dream online business which is affiliate marketing and paid to post platforms which has been profitable so far.

Mine is Cryptocurrency, Freelancing, and Selling digital assets. I started with affiliate marketing, but i discovered that i can write my own books and received passive income. From that day, i have been using KDP on Amazon to earn from writing books.

Every single activity I do online are a part of my major source of income to me. Be it from my online store to my daily online contributions to get paid to post platforms like bizdustry. All of it count to me

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds