Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is your major source of online income?

My major source of online income are paid to post sites such as this forum, they are actually the major work I do whenever am online although am also involved in crypto investment

Advertisement Placeholder
My major source of online income are paid to post sites such as this forum, they are actually the major work I do whenever am online although am also involved in crypto investment
We are on the same boat with the paid forum posting. There is not much pressure with posting and that is a reason for me to somehow enjoy aside from the knowledge that I gain.

We are on the same boat with the paid forum posting. There is not much pressure with posting and that is a reason for me to somehow enjoy aside from the knowledge that I gain.
You are right about that mate. It seems as a way of having fun for me as I like sharing my ideas and also learning from other people's thought. That's why am only attracted to paid to post sites and survey sites, too bad I couldn't handle survey because of it's users restrictions

I'm simply earning from paid to post site at this moment due to the time I devote mainly for my offline business. If I'm relieved from the stress I'll look to earn more online.

These days I make most of my money by selling websites. I manage to sell at least one website every month for at least $499. My second income source is ad revenue from my websites

I'm simply earning from paid to post site at this moment due to the time I devote mainly for my offline business. If I'm relieved from the stress I'll look to earn more online.
Yeah, am right there with you mate. I am also stuck with only paid to post sites such as this forum and a few others because of my offline school activities. I will definitely improve on my online earnings once am relieved of the stress

I think my major source is through blogging ,I actually do earn from blog and write articles to get traffic and make more money, that is my major source I think
Well for some online business it depend on the way that the website is earning money and most of the online website as their major source of income as advertisement.

Mhen you really have a place to work online , since I was introduced to online shii , I haven't earned though I can write , I can manage but I can't design .., I wish someone can show me a way to start earning

Please how do earn on hubpage
I do a lot of things to make money online from writing, designing, marketing, to selling.

My major source of income is Adsesne. I use Adsense on a half a dozen blogs and websites. I receive payment on my bank account on 21st of every month. It is just like receiving paycheck from your employer.

My second source of income is writing. Every month, on 28th, I receive money from Hubpages. I also receive payment from my writing assignments, as well as from paid to post sites.

My third source of income is selling. I sell digital goods. Every month I may not be able to sell, but when I sell I make really good money.

My third source is digital marketing and SEO.

These days I make most of my money by selling websites. I manage to sell at least one website every month for at least $499. My second income source is ad revenue from my websites
I am also interested in how I can engage myself into the domain flipping, if you think it is a profitable form of investment then I am also interested to engage into. How much do I start with

My major source of online income has to revolve around buying and selling of cryptocurrency at a rate which you can also benefits on your own

Yeah, am right there with you mate. I am also stuck with only paid to post sites such as this forum and a few others because of my offline school activities. I will definitely improve on my online earnings once am relieved of the stress
What level are you now in school? I'm struck with alot of activities offline that's why I decided to concentrate here to learn and earn as well.

Forum posting, micro job and gpt sites are my three sources of online income. I make most of my money through posting on forums. I am using two forums and I am making about $20 per month posting on forums.

Wow!! You alone do all these. Writing selling, marketing, designing. You must be a very powerful being. And also an all round the clock type of person too to do all these at once

My major source of income is writing in paid to post forums. I am currently able to $1.5 daily from them which adds up to at least $40 per month. For me this is a good amount as I don't have much expenses.

For now I want to concentrate on writing and posting on website like bizdustry, few months from now I am thinking of extending my source of income online to freelancing because that is profitable.

I want to make cryptocurrency investment my major source of income, that's why I'm investing gradually and building up my portfolio.

I want to make cryptocurrency investment my major source of income, that's why I'm investing gradually and building up my portfolio.
You should even be looking for more opportunities of how you can make a good amount of money online then with this you will have enough money to invest in all the cryptocurrency you are interested.

If you succeed in crypto coin investment then that may be your livelihood if your profit is always there and regular already. But do take note that there is a risk in investing in crypto coin because you can also lose. That is the nature of trading and investment - you either earn a profit or you suffer a loss.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds