Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the purpose of your savings?

If you are saving money then what is the intention to spend the money on? When I was younger we save money for purposes of travel. Having a vacation is one luxury that we desired. But now our savings are in the bank which we intend to use for buying a lot that later on we can build an apartment. In your case do you have a long term plan for your savings of just a short term like our travel plans before?
the main reason why we always save money is to secure the future , to save for future purposes m saving to buy stuffs, even we also save to pay school fee and to buy important things that our money cannot buy once,

Advertisement Placeholder
the main reason why we always save money is to secure the future , to save for future purposes m saving to buy stuffs, even we also save to pay school fee and to buy important things that our money cannot buy once,
Yes, the future is our objective whenever we would put some coins in the piggy bank. You can spend your savings tomorrow or next week or even in the far future depending on your goals. For me, saving is a habit that gives me confidence to realize that I have money that I can spend.

If you are saving money then what is the intention to spend the money on? When I was younger we save money for purposes of travel. Having a vacation is one luxury that we desired. But now our savings are in the bank which we intend to use for buying a lot that later on we can build an apartment. In your case do you have a long term plan for your savings of just a short term like our travel plans before?
My purpose of saving me is to enter into the world of cryptocurrency trading. I am in dire need of a very huge capital. I am encouraged by videos made by my trusted and very successful cryptocurrency coaches. They can make $100 per day doing it. Earning that amount in our country is more than having an employment already.

Yes, the future is our objective whenever we would put some coins in the piggy bank. You can spend your savings tomorrow or next week or even in the far future depending on your goals. For me, saving is a habit that gives me confidence to realize that I have money that I can spend.
And its better to save money to spend in the later days and years when we realise we don't have enough on us again, so saving any amount when we are financially buoyant is very important.

The purpose of my savings arw decide into various parts like for family purpose, for business purpose, for personal purpose as well

I have different purposes for saving money at a particular time. What I needed money for will determine how and when to save. I am currently saving to buy a new phone.

The main purpose of my savings is to take care of my siblings and then to invest in something i find it comfortable to invest or venture into it.

After paying my bills, if there is spare money, I save it in the bank. I save for various reasons, one, to invest later on, two, use it when I need in emergency, and also make big purchase (a car for instance).

Experience what separates us from our competitors when you make your first deposit and begin trading. You'll wonder why you never started with Asia's top broker in the first place

Saving is always for future use. To me I think can come with different intention though. It can be for house building project, to setup a business, to fund Education and other means to upgrade in life

People save for a lot of different reasons. I myself do not like the concept of saving your money. I Feel you should have your money working for you rather than saving it up.

My savings goes straight into my Cryptocurrency wallet at Binance. Since I understand that saving with Cryptocurrency long time is better off than saving in the bank.

The purpose for my making or having a savings is not only restricted to just building my businesses, it it is also there to serve as a backup for any other needs and eventualities as well

I don't have extra money to save because I am a housewife and I am working here to earn se pocket money for my personal needs. If I will have extra amount then I will save for my future.
It's a good thing to do as a house wife to save money for the future. I am also earning money online in order to save it for my desire to increase my digital cryptocurrency through trading. I need a huge amount as a business capital to buy and sell cryptocurrency. It's good to save a lot of money for other purpose.

I always have in mind that when ever I save a larger part of money, it help me solve alot of needs. And when I'm able to save for a time I can able to pay bills, fees and even things on higher purchase

With the current state of things in the world , it is advisable to save 60% of our fund and then invest 40% . The saving is to help us for emergency cases and the 40% will help us to grow more fund

My savings are purposely for little and major expenses while part of it are being put into business. My little expenses include data subscriptions while major are marriage, food, housing and kids. All for the future.
One of the basic purpose of my savings is to create further wealth and also to solve a 14 second Chance is dimerize up in life because most times you don't know what will come in future.

One common denominator to the purpose for people to make savings is to meet need and solve eventuality problems and meet set goals for projects planned

My savings are at times saved for rainy days but then it takes care of the things in the house and also my personal needs.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds