Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the purpose of your savings?

Most people believe saving is mainly for future plans, but in my view, savings are for unprecedented occurrences. So I save when I can so that when I cannot make more or in need I can go to my savings

Advertisement Placeholder
I save mainly to be able to meet up with unprecedented events.
Especially these days, when the country's economy is unstable, no one knows what to expect.
Same here.
I save to be able to take care of futuristic events.
Most times, I use my savings to reinvest into my business.

The purpose of my savings is for rainy days. I have a portion of my savings that is meant for buying furnitures and paying my rent.

One of the prominent reason I try to save, no matter how small is to keep aloft of rainy days, that is, to reverse unforseen circumstances. I've been in a situation I was in a dilemma and I had no savings to fall back on, since then I didn't wait to be told the need to save!
Same here.
I save basically for the rainy days.
there are times in business when it seems like you are not making any progress with sales.
At such times, i rely on my savings to cater for my expenses.

Even the little money I'm saving is not even enough, there are a lot of things I have in mind to do with my savings, this includes schooling, cryptocurrency investment, some online business also require some money to start and many more, they are too numerous to mention.

The purpose of saving is to prepare for future reference. This saving will be used to invest many business. Saving is good for retirement when their is old age.

I an saving money for different reasons,the main purpose is for emergencies just like the recent covid-19 pandemic, we were asked to stay home which means there is no work. I was able to manage myself through my savings.

The purpose of my saving is to invest. I like to invest my money in order to make more money without having to sweat. I like investing in real estate because it brings passive income regularly.

I am not able to save as much as I want to but my primary purpose of saving is to set up an emergency funds that will come handy in emergency situation, or when ever I need money immediately.

My savings are built for two purposes - to have an emergency fund and the major part of it goes to investment. That's something I've learnt this year and I'm going to implement strongly in the coming year.

I'm saving my money for things like drones, a gaming PC, a new mobile phone, a laptop so I can use it from anywhere I want, and to be able to order fast food once in a while. So far I've saved like 800 dollars and I want to save as much as possible for those things and more. It's not always easy to save up money but my purposes are strong and I am not willing to spend it just like that, I know what I've been through in order to get that and so I will not give up on the idea.

I am saving to achieve many thing in life , firstly I am saving because of the future and because I dont want to finish my present achievement , secondly I am saving in order to use the money to boost up and expand my business when the time comes.

I usually have different goals of why I am saving money and at the moment I am doing that because I want to afford a laptop computer that will make it easy for me to start my blogging.

One of the most important things about saving is that you can be able to reach your goal first time and that is why I have different saving goals depending on time.

I don't have any reason for saving other than to to learn my favourite digital skill. Is not really easy. Sometimes you may not even be able to save money because of so many responsibilities you have to take care of.

I save so that I can have money to use in the future. Since I know that I may not that money later on I just save so I don't lack money to use in the future. For me I don't save to but land of such things, I save so that I can buy things that I like. Or when I need to used it for an emergency.

I don't have any reason for saving other than to to learn my favourite digital skill. Is not really easy. Sometimes you may not even be able to save money because of so many responsibilities you have to take care of.
There are many people who doesn't fancy savings because they make money on daily basis , but some people are making small amount of miney and they need to keep saving money to fulfil their finances.

There are many people who doesn't fancy savings because they make money on daily basis , but some people are making small amount of miney and they need to keep saving money to fulfil their finances.
Lolz, that is really a bad habit. Making money everyday should not be the reason why you shouldn't be saving , it is just natural for people to saved even if they are making millions on daily basis or at least to invest.

I have so many things I would love to do like no business to establish for myself. That is just one of the reason I always try as much as possible to save money. I can't even think of doing anything when I don't have money. That's why I love saving

The main purpose of my saving is to have enough money in my reserve fund to boost my business at the right time or support my business when there's difficult crisis onnmy business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds