Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the purpose of your savings?

The purpose of my savings is to take care of a lot of my needs for the present and as well as for the future too. This also includes my business affairs too

Advertisement Placeholder
My savings are purposely for little and major expenses while part of it are being put into business. My little expenses include data subscriptions while major are marriage, food, housing and kids. All for the future.
One of the basic purpose of shaving is for unforeseen circumstances most times they are some kind of things one do not plan for that arise so we did you have to save

If you are saving money then what is the intention to spend the money on? When I was younger we save money for purposes of travel. Having a vacation is one luxury that we desired. But now our savings are in the bank which we intend to use for buying a lot that later on we can build an apartment. In your case do you have a long term plan for your savings of just a short term like our travel plans before?
Well currently I'm saving money to get my self a new phone , and I think it's financially wise to save money no matter how little it is , so to always expect the unexpected...when I get the new phone does that mean I should stop saving ? No, I would continue cause it's safer to save money for emergency

The purpose for my savings I can say are for the rainy day. Meaning, I save to meet up any need and challenges one might have to face in the present and the future

I am trying to follow the 50/30/20 rule in savings that is 50 on expenses, 30 on needs and 20 on savings and the savings is to grow to make investment to generate other sources of income.

I am trying to follow the 50/30/20 rule in savings that is 50 on expenses, 30 on needs and 20 on savings and the savings is to grow to make investment to generate other sources of income.
Every man for his choice. Yours seems okay for you in following the said 50/30/20 rule. At least it gets you to still make some savings monthly for a purpose

Every man for his choice. Yours seems okay for you in following the said 50/30/20 rule. At least it gets you to still make some savings monthly for a purpose
It's the doctrine that I wish to follow, I can say that I have been consistent with it because of unwanted expenses that one faces but truly we have choice to make.

The purpose of me saving my money is to use it to start up a business that will be profitable to me, although it is always a difficult decision for me to save most of my money but since I have a serious dream I must save it by Force.

The purpose of me saving my money is to use it to start up a business that will be profitable to me, although it is always a difficult decision for me to save most of my money but since I have a serious dream I must save it by Force.
You are right. I am also saving money for my planned investment of buying a lot or land in the countryside. However, it is not easy to gather money especially that I am already a pensioner and has no permanent job. Somehow I can manage everything within 2 years.

Most of the money I am making online I do not save it as I use it to invest in Bitcoin, although bitcoins is an investment but that is the only type of investment I am only passionate about to do now until I get something better.

You are right. I am also saving money for my planned investment of buying a lot or land in the countryside. However, it is not easy to gather money especially that I am already a pensioner and has no permanent job. Somehow I can manage everything within 2 years.
Ok as a pensioner at least you need to get a business that can keep you doing, even though you're a pensioner sometimes it could be so boring for you to stay at home all the time, you should get a small business for a start.

I save for different purposes depending on what I needed money for at a particular time. I am currently saving to buy a new phone as my phones was stolen some months back.

I an saving money for different reasons,the main purpose is for emergencies just like the recent covid-19 pandemic, we were asked to stay home which means there is no work. I was able to manage myself through my savings
The main reason for saving of money is for planning,you save money based on your plans for personal reasons and for business.Money kept can be used fo exicencies,things you did not plan for can happend and money would be required to solve it.And also for some prospect in the business,that might need finance to fund,you need money as a back up to make that deal happened.

Well, the truth is i recently grew the habit of saving because previously i did not have the habit of saving and i cost me a lot if not everything but as time went on i learned and i will not lie i am so happy i am having such habit because it is really painful when small money enters my hand and next thing i am spending like the money will grow back. but with the current saving, i have it for camp and from there i plan and see what next but the major thing is making sure to save because i have so much i want to accomplish.

There are several different kinds of reasons why people save money. I'm personally saving in order to start a very good business soon.

The purpose of my savings is purely for investment. As I've grown up to learn, cash is king. Opportunity always comes around in the market, only those ready for it grabs it. There will always be an undervalued stock. There will always be an undervalued crypto. That's why I save money to take advantage of those juicy offers when they surface.

I'm also planning to invest some of my savings and use some percentage of it to solve some of my problems and I also want to rent a house.

The reason for my saving is to create a better future for me and anybody that will come under my control because i will be wicket to let my children go through what i went through.

Mysavings fulfils two things the first one is to acquire an asset that will bring in more money. The second one is to save up to buy something I will need in the nearest future. Though, I still find it difficult to make savings an habit.

i think savings money will usefull when you get some urgently "even we wont" maybe someday we get a bad situation. in there we can use our money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds