Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the purpose of your savings?

Well we all have various reasons why we save money, like myself i save little from my earnings so i can use it to start up other business and also invest. I save sometimes when am trying to buy something. And most importantly i save so i dont get stranded or broke when things are tough

Advertisement Placeholder
Different people save for different reasons, most people just save incase of rainy days but for me I would save to search for greener pastures elsewhere, I mean migration

The purpose of saving is much , because you could save to invest and also save to settle unforseen circumstances there are so many factors attached and benefit of savings

The purpose of my saving is to accumulate a enough capital, because I have a business that I want to invest on. And I have met the Alf of my saving target.
That's a good plan, even very good as opting for a loan might bounce back and asking others for help can also backfire but saving for a start up even brings Peace with it but make sure to know plenty about your business before funding.

I am saving money to start my own business or a start up in future. Since I am student , my purpose is to save money as much as possible and at the same time , I work on my skills and studies which are required to start any business.

I don't even buy into the idea of saving in the first place. However if you must save I would advise it be for a long term investment plan or also it could be for a short term business plan. It depends on each individual.
My reason for selling is actually to be able to start up a business of my own I hope too hard more funds to myself clean from different sources so that I can be able to start up my dream business in the future.

My reason for selling is actually to be able to start up a business of my own I hope too hard more funds to myself clean from different sources so that I can be able to start up my dream business in the future.
Very sound idea. As long as the savings are going to be invested into something that will make you more money, saving money can be a very good way to get yourself to start something tangible.

The importance of saving money is simple: It allows you to enjoy greater security in your life. If you have cash set aside for emergencies, you have a fallback should something unexpected happen. And, if you have savings set aside for discretionary expenses, you may be able to take risks or try new things.

I want to save money for my future and for the time of emergency because we don't know when trouble will come . So we should save for that time.
It is very true that we should save money for our future and I completely agree with you but I think that it's safe to go beyond that. Saving money should be for a particular project and that is the best way to maximize your savings.

I think I do save most times to invest and make more money from my investment ,that's one of the advantage I have and try to save money

As far as there is life there is every tendency of unforseen circumstances and thus for one to be able to prepare for such circumstances , he or she needs to save money. Also we save to be able to take care of our needs.

Right now I have a lot of saving objectives in my mind like to buy a laptop, to establish a business and so on but the ultimate is to be financially free one day.

There are so many reasons why I save money depending on what I need money for at that particular moment. Currently I am saving money to buy a phone as the one I am using is old and lacks some functions.

Savings has a lot of purpose, it makes you to accomplish your target.
Savings is the one helping me now in running my schoolings and through savings I have been a helping ones to my siblings.

If you are saving money then what is the intention to spend the money on? When I was younger we save money for purposes of travel. Having a vacation is one luxury that we desired. But now our savings are in the bank which we intend to use for buying a lot that later on we can build an apartment. In your case do you have a long term plan for your savings of just a short term like our travel plans before?
The purpose of saving is to meet the target of a life long dream and to make a dream come true , we save do the future because we have plan and to acheive our aims and objectives in life.

Well, the main purpose of me saving the money is to save enough money to start my own business in the future. I really want to save as much money as I can and also earn as much money as I can and then use that money for business. This is my primary goal, actually. :)

The purpose of my savings is to invest. I don't save money to spend on some material things. I make sure I'm disciplined with my savings so I can meet with the purpose I set it aside for

Different people have different purpose for saving. Some save to use it to start business or investment. Some can save to use it to build house. Some may even save to use it for marriage, and so many other purposes.

I am saving now because I am going to need them one day. I am saving because a day will come when all I have must have gone and my savings is my only hope and redemption

The reason I am going into Saving is to use it to start an offline business, because I have a passion for a certain online business but now I do not have money to start that is why I am in going into a serious saving, and for schooling

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds