Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the purpose of your savings?

The purpose people safe money cannot be exhausted here. There are so much reasons for which individuals and organizations safe money. People can choose to safe money for rainy day. For some other business or building project they have in mind and so on like that.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well i do not know why most person prefer to save their money,I only save my money if it is a short time business,
Or I want to use the money to purchase a product urgently

The essence of saving is for emergency of course not to make more money. I save money for emergencies and also for daily needs. To increase my earnings, I go into investing part of earnings.

I want to save money for my future and for the time of emergency because we don't know when trouble will come . So we should save for that time.
The reason of my saving is to start up a business so that you can start some money from the business, one can save money I different way one for business or for emergency sake like helping the future.

the purpose of my saving is to secure a good future for myself because ofnthe future uncertainty , and sometimes i do save to meet a target , like saving for business or buying a particular thing.

The purpose of my saving is to accumulate a enough capital, because I have a business that I want to invest on. And I have met the Alf of my saving target.
Most of the time i have the same purpose for most of my earnings,because i usually have to be keeping these earnings until they have come up to something very reasonable before i can use them to invest.

The reason of my saving is to start up a business so that you can start some money from the business, one can save money I different way one for business or for emergency sake like helping the future.
We gave different reason why we are saving our money , sometimes its because we have a business we wanted to start and we don't enough Money to start the business, so we have to save up,

Actually savings has so many intentions to which it's been made. Mostly people save in other to meet up to any future uncertainties that may comes there way. I save to finance my budget.

We gave different reason why we are saving our money , sometimes its because we have a business we wanted to start and we don't enough Money to start the business, so we have to save up,
Yes of course, many people have different reasons why them save money as you said some people save money because them want to venture into business, some can save for future use so we have different reasons of saving.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds