Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the purpose of your savings?

Conserving is actually extremely important in lifestyle, every a private very most understand ways to conserve cash...when you conserve certainly there certainly will certainly be actually opportunity that you will certainly be actually damaged it the cash you conserve that will certainly deal with you up

Advertisement Placeholder
I am saving money now which can be useful once I graduate , for expenses including transportation and paying rents till I find a good profession for myself to work for. I also save money so I can't over depend on my parents for everything.

Saving always help alot when you have a dream and I know everyone have their own dream so they will have to save some money in order to achieve their dreams

Well I think the purpose of saving money is to be secure the future. Savings are like your backup plan,your support system incase anything goes wrong. Which is what makes it very essential

Well I think the purpose of saving money is to be secure the future. Savings are like your backup plan,your support system incase anything goes wrong. Which is what makes it very essential
Yes savings is very important, it gives you something to fall back too when unforseen circumstances happen. It helps you from being stranded if an investment does south. Like I self I save so I can invest on other things later on. I save to be able to afford the things I want in the future.

The purpose and the reason why I saved some money is to engage and learn a reasonable online business such as cryptocurrency trading or affiliate marketing. I have to decide both of them because initially I didn't have interest in affiliate marketing. But most likely I'll go for cryptocurrency trading.

well currently I am saving up to buy a new phone as painful as it is I had the money complete some time ago but due to some personal reasons which were beyond my control I utilize the cash at hand those matters each time I think about it hurts but it is what it is now I try as much as possible to save a specific sum each day.

Life isn't always rosy. Everyone will have a rainy day at some point in their lives. Life is full of unexpected twists and turns. If I don't have a financial buffer, these shocks may soon turn into emergencies, and I'm also saving for future med school expenses.

If you are saving money then what is the intention to spend the money on? When I was younger we save money for purposes of travel. Having a vacation is one luxury that we desired. But now our savings are in the bank which we intend to use for buying a lot that later on we can build an apartment. In your case do you have a long term plan for your savings of just a short term like our travel plans before?
Well the main purpose of saving is to have luxurious things and lifestyle for example it might be expensive but I want to build a mansion on a 2 acres of land how long will i save?

The purpose of my saving is to accumulate a enough capital, because I have a business that I want to invest on. And I have met the Alf of my saving target.
That is a very thoughtful idea for a business person to be thinking of saving money for his business.I had similar experience and we used the monies to come up with somethig reasonable for the business by way of expansion,

I am saving up in order to raise a capital for the business I want to start up and I am also saving up in case of any emergency or unforseen circumstances

The purpose of saving is for future purpose because now many people save because of emergency and upcoming event that is going to happen in rhe future

People save money for a lot of reasons,some save because they are looking forward to using their savings to acquire something they've always wanted, while some save for rainy days

We save for a different and variety of purposes depending on your ability to save. to me I save In other to finance deficits or meet up.to future uncertainties that may arise and also to expand thr income of my business with time.
[automerge]1633849659[/automerge]
There are several reasons for saving I most save because i want to expand my business or save because i want to invest and as we all know no investment will require little amount of money so the only solution is to save for a little while before you invest.

Last edited:
If you are saving money then what is the intention to spend the money on? When I was younger we save money for purposes of travel. Having a vacation is one luxury that we desired. But now our savings are in the bank which we intend to use for buying a lot that later on we can build an apartment. In your case do you have a long term plan for your savings of just a short term like our travel plans before?
Saving is one of the act of self discipline, because you try to discipline your self to somethings, probably you want to get something that you need but you try to save for future purpose. Saving money is very good because it will have a purpose for the future.

Occasionally i usually have saving goals and targets. I one day hope that I will be a freelancer and as such my presents even goal is to save enough to be able to buy a laptop.

The purpose of saving is to invest. Yes it's also for unforseen circumstances but other than these 2 you'll highly end up spending on unecessary wants

The purpose of my saving is to invest in the future, so the that I will be able to fulfil my financial obligations and having projects executed

The main purpose of mysavings is to invest money and make profits on trades. This is one of the main reasons why I have planned to invest money in crypto trading. I will be making my first trade today and hopefully I will earn profits. Inshallah.

Believe it or not they are raining days. And if you're not ready when it comes you will be taken down because it will take you hard so you have to save and be ready for those days because it will be the only thing I'll save you
[automerge]1634287972[/automerge]
Believe it or not they are raining days. And if you're not ready when it comes you will be taken down because it will take you hard so you have to save and be ready for those days because it will be the only thing that will save you

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds