Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the purpose of your savings?

If you are saving money then what is the intention to spend the money on? When I was younger we save money for purposes of travel. Having a vacation is one luxury that we desired. But now our savings are in the bank which we intend to use for buying a lot that later on we can build an apartment. In your case do you have a long term plan for your savings of just a short term like our travel plans before?
Presently, I am saving to pay my house rent that will soon expiring in 3 months. Hoping to meet up and pay. Savings is good when you have a set goal and target.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you are saving money then what is the intention to spend the money on? When I was younger we save money for purposes of travel. Having a vacation is one luxury that we desired. But now our savings are in the bank which we intend to use for buying a lot that later on we can build an apartment. In your case do you have a long term plan for your savings of just a short term like our travel plans before?
Personally, my savings are for rainy days.
There could be times of unforeseen events that would really require some money coming in handy.
I also save for future necessities.

I believe that savings should be used primarily for two reasons, one is to save enough money to start an investment that would generate cash flow, and then save more

My savings is just there for any unforeseen circumstances, I mostly do save up my earnings in my cryptocurrency wallet and just a few amount in banks Incase I need money urgently

We save for the raining days.
Savings can save you from an unforeseen future embarrassment.
Saving is is also done for specific purposes, like education, vacation, building, health, etc.

I save mainly to be able to meet up with unprecedented events.
Especially these days, when the country's economy is unstable, no one knows what to expect.

One of the prominent reason I try to save, no matter how small is to keep aloft of rainy days, that is, to reverse unforseen circumstances. I've been in a situation I was in a dilemma and I had no savings to fall back on, since then I didn't wait to be told the need to save!

When saving money it usually tied to a particular project that may be of importance but that is not the only thing, saving money might be for unforseen circumstances so as to fall back on

You don't need to save for the future I need to save to get good things by house by car and a lot of things but you need to start planning their budget to know amount of what you are saving and then why you're going to use it for because the best thing to do

I don't really save money just for saving sakes. I keep some money in my bank account for expenses that I must make on daily basis and the rest I have them invested to make more money from it.

Saving has been a normal thing to me, but then I have different savings: for investment in my business, for my feeding & body care and my transport. That's it.
[automerge]1634857549[/automerge]
I have always been saving overtime, I do savings for so many things: Business, feeding, body care, transportation etc. So this has been a normal to me for a very long time now.

Last edited:
The purpose of my savings is to help me achieve a purpose or target I have set aside. If I don't save to fulfill a particular want or need, then I save so that I can use the money in case of emergencies.

I an saving money for different reasons,the main purpose is for emergencies just like the recent covid-19 pandemic, we were asked to stay home which means there is no work. I was able to manage myself through my savings
Same here, it's just to meet my immediate needs, the savings is not even large enough to carryout a major project. It's just to survive for now

I think my purpose of saving is to invest in better projects that could fetch me more returns, Savings is another way of also storing money just incase of unforseen circumstances

My savings are particularly channelled to one business. It would bring high returns at year end and would revert to normal during the year. Usually, I would make times 2 of my investment.

Savings has a lot of purposes and one of them being that it helps in solving unexpected problems or unforseen ones,savings can go a long way in solving most of our problems

Savings has a lot of purposes and one of them being that it helps in solving unexpected problems or unforseen ones,savings can go a long way in solving most of our problems
I do actually agree with you. I personally do save for any unforeseen situations because these days in school it's normal that you spend money without having prior notice that you will meet such financial situation

Well, people have different motives and reason for their savings. to me I save in other to finance future uncertainties that may occur and it needs urgent interference. some save because they wish to start a business in the future. so there are different motives why people save their money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds