Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the highest amount you have earned from your single assignment?

I have had few assignments, but recently I was hired to work on flyer design and I managed to earn $30 from two flyer designs. THis is the highest amount I earned from a single assignment

Advertisement Placeholder
There are actually different ways of making money online but most of the tsiye doesn't pay one a good sum. The highest I have made in a day is $1 and that's via Bizdustry.

I see stories like this and I'm always motivated. That people are making a lot of money from the internet space. The highest I've ever received is about $60 to capture the data of some people when I was being hired by a state government personality.
I'm still trying to build up though.

When I was earning $1 per article on average back in 2014, I received $5 per article contract and it was like dream come true. These days, I get $15 per article on average yet I am still not satisfied with the rate

I make about a dollar a day. Sometimes it could be more than that and it could alsi be lesser than that also. I can't really feel the highest amount i've made online from a single assignment.

I've earned up to 10k from freelancing, it was a good project and I saw it as an opportunity to start making my money, I'm still on it cause I have a target.

The highest I was paid for online invest was around $20. That was from an hyip sites attached to the social media task. It was very interesting and that task are pretty simple.

The highest I have made for freelancing job isnl $5. I was paid that amount for writing a 1000 word cryptocurrency article. That's the only job taken so far and I have not come across another opportunity.

The highest I have made for freelancing job isnl $5. I was paid that amount for writing a 1000 word cryptocurrency article. That's the only job taken so far and I have not come across another opportunity.
I know there a lot of website that gives people the opportunity to make money this way as a writer but I am still looking for such opportunity , there are lot of people who are making a lot of money from the internet but some of them do not like to expose it .

At my primary assessment, I have earned some good amount of money from mynworking site approximately $50 which I worked so very hard to have it even though it was stressful.

Earning for me has varied in time past but I have had so e really good online time which has profited me to some $400 working online over the months.

The most I've earned from a single assigment were the five dollars I got from CashApp.
It took around 2 or three months but eventually I did it! All I had to do was to complete surveys, watchs ads, and take the daily gifts.
And the person who told me to go there was Vinsane a youbtuber I trust :) Good luck to you guys though! <3

For me I think that the highest amount of money which I have earn online is when the space in my forum was price and paid by an advertiser even when the forum was still new I earn about $80 for just that space in two months of displaying their ads on the header of my forum

I have not been so active on freelancing sites and most of the online earnings but I know very well that most if my activities are on paid to post platform where the highest I.coild earm is $1.20

Well it relies upon pretty lots at the venture to be achieved as those web sites has a tendency to growth the pay with will increase attempt so the extra you desire to earn the extra the attempt to be placed into it.

I have not made more than $1from a single assignment. It was was quite interesting to know that we should just keep working to make something very reasonable online amy time.

I have not really been receiving a lot of juicy freelance jobs right now because I do not have any skill and that is why I am investing so much in learning freelance writing that can be able to help me do that.

I'm not opportunity to work on freelancing site because that is why I believe that people make a lot of money at once and I have not been lucky working on this platform.

I know that doing assignment for people and get paid is not that easy to say most especially in the undergraduate level. The highest amount of money I have ever received from doing assignment for people is $5.

I have not been lucky working on freelancing sites and that is the major reason why I don't have any idea of what a single assignment is. It's a good development.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds