Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the highest amount you have earned from your single assignment?

I have earn upto $6 for a single assignment online that was one of my biggest earning so far I beleive that come from an artcle site it was suprising because I never earn that much before online with article writing service and the most funny thing is that immidiately I submit the article it was approved faster for the first time.

Advertisement Placeholder
It's amazing people are earning $10 to $500 per assignment working as a freelancer. People on the internet are claiming to make up to $ 200 just through PTC site, forum writing site, or just by playing games online and I am still struggling to make $1-$2/ day.

If you want to earn reasonable amount of money per assignment then you need to have a skills which you are going to offer to the masses,
So I think that earning online depend on the type of knowledge you had.

I dibt have enough skill to eaen big and huge amount of money in a single assisgnment and i have not been able to get a good websites online that pays huge for just one assignment,

You can receive freelance assignments from freelance marketplaces, previous clients, or even from random clients who contact you via social site, email or website. I once received a website building assignment. I was paid $600 for setting up the website and publishing 10 pages on the website.
I got paid 200 dollar for an online gig I was delivered. I was so happy, the job didn't even take me much. It's the easiest money I have ever earned till date. It took me a week to deliver

There was a time in which I made about $200 from a single online campaign and that was something that lasted just about two weeks. That was also the highest amount of money

There was a time in which I made about $200 from a single online campaign and that was something that lasted just about two weeks. That was also the highest amount of money
That's probably a cool amount of money. When the bull market returns on the cryptocurrency market, that is when I usually make the most amount of money. I can make up to $1000 or even more every single week depending on the market condition.

Since inflation rate is increasing, many freelancers have also been increasing the pay rates right now,. This is why I do not see why a person would charge $5 per hour any longer now.

I have a pending $100 and it's going to be my first single Payment gotten from a task. I just have a firm believe that it's going to end up smooth as I'm expecting it to.

There was a particular task in which I was asked to perform and at the end of the day I end up making up to $80 and that is the single highest amount of money I have made online.

Well so far I have been doing assignment for people offline, the highest amount I have ever received was $25. That was when I was in the higher institution, doing people assignment was a way of my earnings.

Actually I was once given an offline assignment and it was beautiful to conduct student In an exams. I didn't felt the stress of the assignment but I felt the softness of the money when I was given about $250.

Actually I was once given an offline assignment and it was beautiful to conduct student In an exams. I didn't felt the stress of the assignment but I felt the softness of the money when I was given about $250.
Making $250 on a single assignment is quite very cool especially offline. Such kind of jobs does not actually come always. I think what matters most times is the amount of money paid to you and not the stress.

I haven't really earn Much from a single assignment before online. I think the highest I have earned online should be about $1 but I don't really know about offline probably I have earned more than that.

I haven't really earn Much from a single assignment before online. I think the highest I have earned online should be about $1 but I don't really know about offline probably I have earned more than that.
I don't know much about online eaening websites but I am actually familiar with forum sites online and I know beg you can make just a dollar , you need to work for at least four to five hours .

I don't know much about online eaening websites but I am actually familiar with forum sites online and I know beg you can make just a dollar , you need to work for at least four to five hours .
Forum site I know is just bizdustry and trendri.. apart from those ones I don't have any understanding about other paid to post website. Is there any other one apart from these ones have mentioned ?

Forum site I know is just bizdustry and trendri.. apart from those ones I don't have any understanding about other paid to post website. Is there any other one apart from these ones have mentioned ?
Back then we have many forum sites where you can work and get paid but currently, I am working on just two forum websites which are bizdustry and trendri forum site .

Back then we have many forum sites where you can work and get paid but currently, I am working on just two forum websites which are bizdustry and trendri forum site .
There's another one call insurance forums that was created by fecom. It is a paid to post platform but I haven't really taken my time to concentrate on the platform now. You can check it out.

Well it depends quite a lot on the task to be done as these sites tends to increase the pay with increases effort so the more you wish to earn the more the effort to be put into it.

I haven't really earn much from online activities like you said , probably the highest I have earned so far should be about $2 . But most of the time I concentrate to make money on paid to post . That's all

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds