Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the highest amount you have earned from your single assignment?

I have never really done any freelancing job or pickup any offer before tho. I once went into affiliate marketing but in the end after being able to see some of the products the commission promised was not given.

Advertisement Placeholder
Most of the money I have been making is from trading of forex and cryptocurrency and I can say that there was a time I have been able to make more than $20 from a single trade,I don't do other online work about from trading and paid to post here.

You can receive freelance assignments from freelance marketplaces, previous clients, or even from random clients who contact you via social site, email or website. I once received a website building assignment. I was paid $600 for setting up the website and publishing 10 pages on the website.
The highest that I have heard that someone turned performing a single task on fiverr platform is actually $500 and I think that amount of money is a very big amount of money in my country for one to make just doing one work.

I cannot recall working to get paid on a single project, that is because i have never come accross anyone.i mean, all my life, i only do paid to post forums, which i live on.i do hope i find some oneday

The Hughes amount I earned was $200 about two years ago on a freelancing website called fivre.. It took lot of time and was a bit stressful but it was worth the stress because of the money involved then

wow that's really nice ,if you can be making up to $10 every day then there is a possibility of making close to over $300 every month,I would like to know more about what you have been doing online to make money, i might also be interesting to learn from you.
From my single assessment of working online in pay to post site I will see the highest amount of money that I have made so far from other site is $10.

If you get assignments from freelance platforms, you will also have to give commissions to the freelancer sites, this will result in a loss of revenue.Therefore, you will have to try to find assignments outside.

I have not make enough money online because is not too long I started online earning, I don't think have make up to $60 on my earning online but am trying my best to make big.

Congratulations on all your successes as stated above. I have not worked in any freelance site before but I hear one can make a lot of money there and can even take it as a full time job. I will do more findings to see if there is any one I can join. Currently, I am only working on bizdustry and cashtimeforum and the first earning of 10000 Biz notes from bizdustry, while the second earning of 3500 points was from CTF. That is my contributions.

Congratulations on all your successes as stated above. I have not worked in any freelance site before but I hear one can make a lot of money there and can even take it as a full time job. I will do more findings to see if there is any one I can join. Currently, I am only working on bizdustry and cashtimeforum and the first earning of 10000 Biz notes from bizdustry, while the second earning of 3500 points was from CTF. That is my contributions.
That is a huge money that you have withdrawn. The amount which is $10 that you have withdrawn from bizdustry is awesome. I will need almost a month to reach that amount.

During the pandemic, I got an offer to receive order for a local store and on a good day like that I made more than $20 in local currency, it was really nice.

From my single assessment of working online in pay to post site I will see the highest amount of money that I have made so far from other site is $10.
I do concentrate on paid to post all the time and I did not have any other source of making money online, this money I can earn pay task here is 0.02 dollars, I keep on accumulating it to make it $1 every day since this is the maximum amount to be made.

That is a huge money that you have withdrawn. The amount which is $10 that you have withdrawn from bizdustry is awesome. I will need almost a month to reach that amount.
Personally, it did not take me up to one month to earn the 10000 Biz notes from bizdustry. If not that I was not that serious with it then as now, I would have made more than that a month. But why would it take you up to a month to make $10 from bizdustry? Are you not posting daily?

I think the highest have end so far is like $200 per one assignment. I am looking forward to the day I will be making up to one thousand dollars or more in a single work.

I think the highest have end so far is like $200 per one assignment. I am looking forward to the day I will be making up to one thousand dollars or more in a single work.
I have been paid around $10 for completing an online task. The cast was very simple, it is like to copy the link of YouTube and paste it on an excel sheet. I had to submit 100 such Excel sheets which hardly taken 2 hours to complete.

I have never really done any freelancing job or pickup any offer before tho. I once went into affiliate marketing but in the end after being able to see some of the products the commission promised was not given.
In generally affiliate marketing is difficult for me because it will take a lot of my time when I am trying to market the product I pick, you should have looked for another way to get the commission if you know how to do affiliate marketing.

I will have to be very certain in order to give you an answer for this. If I'm not mistaken, I have been involved in a paid service of about $250 in one job. It was a writing assignments that involved thesis, experiment and other academic work.

I had a week-long assignment from a company called Medikin a few years back. It was a special file (not their usual med files) and it was longggg. The audio was a bit poor too. Environmental scientists talking about flooding. They gave me extra time to complete the transcript considering the circumstances and it was all worth it. I cleared $400 bucks in one week. 👊

I used to work for a content mill and they use to pay $5 for 500 word artcile. Unfortuantely, I was never able to sell articles there. However, the content mill used to pay upfront money for articles. The maximum I have earned is around$1.7 per article, as far as I can remember.

You can receive freelance assignments from freelance marketplaces, previous clients, or even from random clients who contact you via social site, email or website. I once received a website building assignment. I was paid $600 for setting up the website and publishing 10 pages on the website.
You are so good at freelancing and i believe you have been doing this for a very long period of time, earning $600 for a task, just for setting up a website and publishing pages onnthe websites.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds