Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the highest amount you have earned from your single assignment?

You can receive freelance assignments from freelance marketplaces, previous clients, or even from random clients who contact you via social site, email or website. I once received a website building assignment. I was paid $600 for setting up the website and publishing 10 pages on the website.
I wont be able to answer this question now because firstly have not earn any money till today, just limited with electricity and data.

Advertisement Placeholder
Although in terms of offline assignments, I have never earn much and the highest I have even earn is only 3500 naria.
[automerge]1625436340[/automerge]
Although I have never earn much in terms of assignments mostly offline assignments and the highest I have ever earn was 3500 in Nigeria naria.

I have been paid around $10 for completing an online task. The cast was very simple, it is like to copy the link of YouTube and paste it on an excel sheet. I had to submit 100 such Excel sheets which hardly taken 2 hours to complete.
I just got lucky in one of the task survey site and I got the invitation to complete a $5 survey and that's the highest amount that i have earned so far in a single online task since i started earning online.

That is so much money from just a single task. What skills did you learn to be able to do these things? I would really love to know as I could learn it.

The highest I have earned from a single task or assignment it is $7. That was last year but I do not really want to share the platform I made that from for some reasons.

During the pandemic, I got an offer to receive order for a local store and on a good day like that I made more than $20 in local currency, it was really nice.
You really made a huge amount of money under holder for a local store and I give you a kudos for that because it is quite difficult to make the kind of money these days.

You can receive freelance assignments from freelance marketplaces, previous clients, or even from random clients who contact you via social site, email or website. I once received a website building assignment. I was paid $600 for setting up the website and publishing 10 pages on the website.
$50 is the most I have made from a single assignment. It was an editing project I did for a client. I got paid 2 days after the gig.

The highest amount I have earned online after learning Digital media marketing was around $100. Then I managed a website for a client and help him do some adminstrative work on the platform

The highest amount I have earned online after learning Digital media marketing was around $100. Then I managed a website for a client and help him do some adminstrative work on the platform
I still say that website management is really a rewarding skill. I have seen many people earning more than what I can imagine, just by having simple knowledge of coding. That's why I too started to learn coding of programming languages.

I think I have worked for someone online and the person paid me around $50 then. That is the highest amount I have ever earned online in a single way. However, I have earned more than that individual from gigs

Although in terms of offline assignments, I have never earn much and the highest I have even earn is only 3500 naria.
[automerge]1625436340[/automerge]
Although I have never earn much in terms of assignments mostly offline assignments and the highest I have ever earn was 3500 in Nigeria naria.

I also used to work for a freelancing company but they used to pay me a fixed salary per month, not per assignement. They used to sell our assignments for a higher price and they used to pay us quite low. this is why it is always better to find your own customers.

I don't have an idea what you mean by single assignment or let's just say that I have not done it before, but looks like a great idea all the same

Just to beat deadline and still make your client count on you always, the best way to do this is to ensure that you hire more hands into the job. Not just to hire more hands, you need to hire more competent hands to work for the project

the people that get this kind of jobs are mostly freelancers but I am not yet a freelancer but I am aspiring to venture into it even though I have an account with some freelancing platforms such as up work and freelancer.

The highest amount I have made from a single project is by selling a website on flippa for $1100. s far as freelancing gig is concerned I have made $200 from a single gig

I have made like $7 since I have joined some forum, it has never a simple task to get an huge amount of money online unless if you are so dedicated

I will not call it an assignment because I took the jobs myself. So my best month was $50 and it was incredible. Since then, the offer has been reduced. I hope to make more money online by doing some jobs.

Recently, since the nature of my job increased, I have been getting contracts and one assignment I have made a lot of profit from was an online task which is why I am looking to go online

The larger part of my earning comes from the offline work. And I have received $300 for helping a man to supervise the building of his complex.

Wow, that is a good amount to earn online. It can be really great to get such skills and earn from them often. So you use the digital media marketing skills to still earn online?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds