Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the highest amount you have earned from your single assignment?

Honestly speaking I have never engaged myself in freelancing jobs. I oftenly get screen off because I don't have any skills and the capabilities of doing the assignment at the websites.

Advertisement Placeholder
The highest amount of money I have earn online is $1 on a daily basis, I earn this amount of money posting on bizdustry I'm looking for other ways to earn money online.

We have some online earners that doesn't frequent any freelancing websites , they prefer working on forum sites or work on survey sites just to make end meet and $1 daily is enough for them .
The highest amount of money I have earn online is $1 on a daily basis, I earn this amount of money posting on bizdustry I'm looking for other ways to earn money online.

We have some online earners that doesn't frequent any freelancing websites , they prefer working on forum sites or work on survey sites just to make end meet and $1 daily is enough for them .
If you are from a top tier countries you can actually earn a considerable amount of money on surveys platforms, but if you are not from a top tier country you'll only waste your time.

Actually I believe individuals has both official and non official assignments that we engage ourselves into on daily basis or occasionally. I can tell exactly but I know I have earned alot that is very appreciative.

Not too long I have started working online, I have not earn money yet but I'm hopping that bizdustry will pay me, working online is not easy I must say.

I think that I have had made at least $5 from my assignments but I think that it was a long time ago. I minimum I have earned is $2 by writing articles. I no longer charge those low rates.

I think that I have had made at least $5 from my assignments but I think that it was a long time ago. I minimum I have earned is $2 by writing articles. I no longer charge those low rates.
How much do you normally charge for writing an article? What is the lowest rate you will be willing to accept for writing articles? I am asking these questions because my average rate is $10 for 500 words.

How much do you normally charge for writing an article? What is the lowest rate you will be willing to accept for writing articles? I am asking these questions because my average rate is $10 for 500 words.

Yes, $10 for a 500 word is the ideal amount of money right now because inflation is quite high and this amount of money is the minimum amount of money a freelancer must charge.

I have been online working as a freelancer and working in a forum sites and the most money I have eve gotten from a job is $7 working on a freelancing sites, and $5 each week in a forum site.
There was a time I made about $12 on an article that I wrote on that was what motivated me to continue writing articles on some article writing platforms

You can receive freelance assignments from freelance marketplaces, previous clients, or even from random clients who contact you via social site, email or website. I once received a website building assignment. I was paid $600 for setting up the website and publishing 10 pages on the website.
Well I earned about 100 dollars for a big and very important project. I still get some work sometimes from freelance sites, but way less than before. I'm assuming it's because I started to lose motivation, but that project took a long time and effort, but I enjoyed the process of it.

Well I earned about 100 dollars for a big and very important project. I still get some work sometimes from freelance sites, but way less than before. I'm assuming it's because I started to lose motivation, but that project took a long time and effort, but I enjoyed the process of it.
These days I am not active on any freelancing sites. In the past I was very active on upwork and SEOClerks. Since I started getting work from my old clients outside these platforms, I stopped being active there

Well I have earned a considerable amount of money online from forex trading, if you have the skill set you are going to earn a good amount of money with trading.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds