Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the biggest challenge you are currently facing as a business owner?

The biggest biggest challenge I am having as a business owner is that of competitors.i mean let's face it, I'm not the only one in that business so it is bound to happen. How do I go about ethically outdoing my competitors in order to gain competitive advantage?

Advertisement Placeholder
One of the major challenges business owner does face in their new business is the ability to progress, to get repeat sales from both old and new customers. If that can be tackle then you don't have any challenges anymore.

The major challenge am facing in my business right now is financial problems that is money to run thte day to day running of the business. This is a great challenge because a generator is needed to power light due to the condition of power supply in this part of the country finance is crucial

Well, I think one of the major challenges that business owners who are just starting are facing might be consistency problem. I think most business owners find it hard to remain consistent and focused.
Well my think about this is that fnancing my business projects takes the top spot. The projects are capital intensive and no investor as at now. Date has been fixed and I have not been able to come up with half the funds needed to execute the project. My level of productivity has decreased due to distraction, but I’m working on how to eliminate that. Do you mind sharing the challenges you’re facing as a business owner? Or would you like to share with us how you’ve been able to solve the challenges you’ve faced as business owner?

My biggest challenge would obviously be, how to attract more customers to my online business, I believe I have the right product and the right marketing offer, but the major challenge I have is on how to get more customers to actually see my product

As a business owner I face so many challenges but the major challenge I'm currently facing right now presently is the problem of employing qualified and competent staff that will be very efficient at work and make the business more productive

The biggest challenge that facing now in a lack of time is arguably one of the biggest problm to content marketing that many businesses face. If yoy don't have time to produce your own content... The other is a lack of fund, and some time You’re also likely to need people who have the personality necessary to succeed in a small business environment,

The major challenge is electricity, i have a cafe whereby drinks and ice creams are served, everyone wants what is chilled and thereby you have to run your freezers or chillers on electricity to enable you meet up with demands as regards chilled drinks, also the shelf life of some ice creams is only 6 months and must be chilled. cost of fuel is also on the increase meaning that you have to run the generator always.

Satisfying the needs of my customers have always been a big challenge. Remember you can never satisfy your fellow human 100%. Even when you try your best to please them, they'll still show that treacherous act of dissatisfaction around them.

Most challenges facing businesses is finance or capital. Many business suffer because of lack of capital to move the business forward. Another challenge is location when a business is not located at a good location the business suffers it and the end of the day no market. Getting trustworthy people to work with is also challenging because people easily get carried away with money
You are right , eighty percent of the problem a businessman or businesswoman faces is capital (money ) to execute and push the business forward, location problems , transportation of goods and services problem is also part of it.

As a business owner there are so many challenges you get to face in your business, one of the major is finance. My major problem in my business right now is poor infrastructure such as bad rood, poor electricity supply. The kind of business I do require constant supply of electricity, but in my country it is the major problem we are now facing, using of generators have inflated the cost of production which as a result affects the business.

I run my business alone. I frequently hire virtual assistants and part time staff, however, I do most of the work by myself. Since I do not have a full time paid worker, I have to spend a lot of time working. This is my major issue. Sadly, I cannot hire full time worker because I cannot afford to have a regular staff.

One of the major challenge is the rising cost of production of production. And again the lack of regular power supply to power up machines required to carry out by activities. Then lastly lack of technical funding to expand my business. These and many more are responsible for failure of my business.

You are right , eighty percent of the problem a businessman or businesswoman faces is capital (money ) to execute and push the business forward, location problems , transportation of goods and services problem is also part of it.
Capital have really caused lots of people with nice business ideas to slow down their plans. Had it been they got money they could've been on the successful business side. Every entrepreneurs target should center to having a reasonable business start up capital.

Financing my business projects takes the top spot. The projects are capital intensive and no investor as at now. Date has been fixed and I have not been able to come up with half the funds needed to execute the project.

My level of productivity has decreased due to distraction, but I’m working on how to eliminate that.

Do you mind sharing the challenges you’re facing as a business owner? Or would you like to share with us how you’ve been able to solve the challenges you’ve faced as business owner?
Its good we share our challenges with each other most especially the way we have been able to solve the challenge we faced all that it can encourage others who are facing the same challenges or even if its different it will boost there moral.

The biggest challenge i am facing now as a business own is transportation. I am yet to have a means of conveying my product to the point of sales so i spend a lot on it

The biggest challenge that I am facing currency, not as a business owner though, is not having enough funds to start a business. I have some pretty cool ideas that I would like to work on, however, I do not have enough funds.

Starting a business is a big achievement for many entrepreneurs, but maintaining one is the larger challenge. There are many standard challenges every business faces, whether they are large or small. These include things such as hiring the right people, building a brand, developing a customer base, and so on. However, there are some that are strictly small business problems, ones most large companies grew out of long ago.

Starting a business I know is very difficult in it and there cab come many challenges. I just feel I have gotten everything laid down on paper and just need the finances to get it all through though I have started saving in preparation for it already.

My major challenge as a business owner have always been capital and funding of my business , but i know that very soon such would be sorted very soon , but for now things have been really hard in terms of funding

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds