Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the biggest challenge you are currently facing as a business owner?

I think one of the major challenges that business owners who are just starting are facing might be consistency problem. I think most business owners find it hard to remain consistent and focused.

Advertisement Placeholder
The Covid-19 issue, which has somewhat slowed down my offline business, is the biggest challenge I'm currently facing in my business. Second, I decided to engage in Facebook digital marketing, however the most current cbn law prevents me from making deposits to my Facebook account.

The Covid-19 issue, which has somewhat slowed down my offline business, is the biggest challenge I'm currently facing in my business. Second, I decided to engage in Facebook digital marketing, however the most current cbn law prevents me from making deposits to my Facebook account.
The pandemic forced me to close down my business for around nine good month and son of my goods was spoiled beyond repair. So i am just trying to get myself together right now .

Small business entrepreneurs have a number of responsibilities that can eat up time in their daily plans. Some people frequently struggle to balance a schedule that involves business growth, accounts payable, accounts receivable, product development, sales and marketing operations, and the quest for finance.

The biggest problem I'm now having with my business is a lack of financial empowerment. Because of this, my business appears to be quite boring at the moment.

In any case, I believe that a significant difficulty that newly established business owners may experience is a consistency issue. To be consistent and focused, I believe that most business owners struggle.

I was having location issues back then when i first start my business but later I decided to look for a better location , I realise that location play a huge role in the success of a business .

Am not facing any business problem right now because am a students, but my dad is a salesman and he keeps complaining about how the economy has become hard and how business is not flourishing like it use, people don't buy things like first anymore.

There are so many challenges one can face as a business owner especially when when the business owner lacks financial support or lack of capital . It is very challenging when a business owner lacks these items

As far as business is concerned I face the challenges of funding of the business. We are in the trying times where the prices of most commodities are very high therefore posing a threat in the finance department on the business. So lack of adequate funds for the business is the major challenge for me.

Financing my business projects takes the top spot. The projects are capital intensive and no investor as at now. Date has been fixed and I have not been able to come up with half the funds needed to execute the project.

My level of productivity has decreased due to distraction, but I’m working on how to eliminate that.

Do you mind sharing the challenges you’re facing as a business owner? Or would you like to share with us how you’ve been able to solve the challenges you’ve faced as business owner?
I don't have a business but I 100% sure that running a business can be very challenging and no matter how good your business doing you still gonna face some challenges with money employeers and things like that

There are so many challenges one can face as a business owner especially when when the business owner lacks financial support or lack of capital . It is very challenging when a business owner lacks these items
That may not likely be a challenge though it is also a factor. The best way this can be avoided is to raise the needed capital to start up the type of business you are interested. This is very simple to be overcome

Financing my business projects takes the top spot. The projects are capital intensive and no investor as at now. Date has been fixed and I have not been able to come up with half the funds needed to execute the project.

My level of productivity has decreased due to distraction, but I’m working on how to eliminate that.

Do you mind sharing the challenges you’re facing as a business owner? Or would you like to share with us how you’ve been able to solve the challenges you’ve faced as business owner?
I only work online and the biggest challenge I am facing is how to manage my time. I do not really know how to manage my time and it reduces the money that I am supposed to earn

The first challenge I am facing with my business is the issue of competition , a rival company just move closer to my area and its sharing my customers with me , that's why i have to upgrade my business and use another tactics to get my customers back .

Previously, my business was facing a low turn overs of not making fast sales as was the case might be. This was because I was not focused and had something else I was occupied with. I had to devolope enticing means to enable market my product so as to have good sales as desired. Quess what?, it worked!.

As far as business is concerned I face the challenges of funding of the business. We are in the trying times where the prices of most commodities are very high therefore posing a threat in the finance department on the business. So lack of adequate funds for the business is the major challenge for me.
The main problem most of the business owner is facing is the problem with funding , most business normally runs their business with all the money they have without having money in their reserve fund.

For most business owners, It is safe to say that the biggest challenge they face is Financially related. The other challenge that is more common is Marketing related. Most business owners have challenges with these two.

One of the biggest challenges I am facing as a business person is time management. I find it difficult to meet up with the different tasks I have to carry out for my business. At a a point, I can't even balanced work and life.
The biggest challenge I'm facing as a business owner is that I still have not been able to replicate myself in someone else. I am yet to find someone who can handle my business as I do. When I find that person, I'm sure I'd be able to relax and think about expanding the business.

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds