Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the biggest challenge you are currently facing as a business owner?

There are lot of challenges business owners do face concerning the growth of their businesses and one main challenge is the capital requirements for the business to be running successfully especially when the business is in its beginning stage.

Advertisement Placeholder
Financing my business projects takes the top spot. The projects are capital intensive and no investor as at now. Date has been fixed and I have not been able to come up with half the funds needed to execute the project.

My level of productivity has decreased due to distraction, but I’m working on how to eliminate that.

Do you mind sharing the challenges you’re facing as a business owner? Or would you like to share with us how you’ve been able to solve the challenges you’ve faced as business owner?
Nowadays due to covid-19, I am as business owner is facing many challenges such as financial challenge is the big challenge that I face nowadays. This is very big for us nowadays other hand many other challenges which also we face

I think the major challenge business owner faces is lack of adequate capital and enough business funds and also lack of business plan which can inturn affect the business and also cost of productions too.

The single most challenging thing is imagination. How, when & where do I advertise to reach my target customers? What do I need to stock that more people will buy? What will be the buying trends for next year? What services can I provide that I don’t already? What are the causes of sales going up or down? And so on…

There are so many business challenges in our society today,some of which are government policies,financial disabilities,environmental hazards and what have you,mine is due to financial disabilities.

There are lots of challenges that business owners faces. To be a business owner isn't easy a bit. You face competitor's challenges, you face emotional challenges, you face finnacial challenges among others. Myself, I am facing financial challenges, the additional capital needed to sustain the business

One of the major challenge that businesses owner are currently facing is the issue of debtors. People coming to get the products on debt promising to pay, and they will start giving excuses why the have not pay. This has been a serious problem for business owners

Financing my business projects takes the top spot. The projects are capital intensive and no investor as at now. Date has been fixed and I have not been able to come up with half the funds needed to execute the project.

My level of productivity has decreased due to distraction, but I’m working on how to eliminate that.

Do you mind sharing the challenges you’re facing as a business owner? Or would you like to share with us how you’ve been able to solve the challenges you’ve faced as business owner?
there are a lot of things I face as a challenge in my current business and I do not see them as a barrier because I have already known that in business, it is normal to encounter problems. I never allow anything to let me down or to weigh me down, I try everything possible to move further in my business.

For many investors, starting a company is a major accomplishment, but running one is the bigger challenge. There are also several typical issues that concern any organization, whether regardless of size.

The major challenges facing right now in my business is lack of financially empowerment, my business seems to be very dull because of lack of finance so that is a major challenge I am having right now.

I don't have any personal business now I never consider having any business and ensure that I need all the prerequisites of that business before I even consider it a business since, in such a case that I don't meet those necessities may really influences the advancement of my business which may not be the awesome.
[automerge]1613363371[/automerge]
I don't have any personal business now I never consider having any business and ensure that I need all the prerequisites of that business before I even consider it a business since, in such a case that I don't meet those necessities.

Every business man has biggest challenge is money or funding challenge, So business is all about money and profit so it is biggest challenge we face, but now we are facing right idea for business how and where to invest where to start new business. Currently losing in crypto currency.

Mine its that i don't have capital to boost my business. The profit i have realized have already used it to feed my family and it so affect my business because my business seem not to be growing...still on the same level year after year. This is not my target for my business of five years.

Post pandemic effects, the increase in commodity price. Some customers still think the change in price is from me without understanding that it follows the hierarchy thread from the producer and down to the consumer.

The challenges I might or I am facing as a business owner, could be at first finances reason is that there has been less rate in the total sum of income that is meant to be received as usual because some customers have shifted their trading scheme to mostly online purchase where they don't bother on coming to patronize physical but prefer to go online and make a purchase because they find that much more at ease for them to engage with.

The biggest challenge I could say I personally I am facing as regards business could be narrowed down to customers satisfaction, the reason is that not all customer request for the right item but when we serve them the right or prescribe an item or goods that will definitely commensurate with there needs they tend to have that sentiment of you wanting to take advantage of there ignorance.

What is affecting me about my Business is the issue of Covid 19,it affected me badly and also lack of funds to pay my Co workers.
While most larger companies have enough cash flow to keep up with payroll and keep the lights on, small businesses are often in a less stable situation. If one big client fails to make a payment, your small business may not be able to cover its bills.

Currently as a business owner I'm facing a lot of challenges in my business as a result of the covid 19 pandemic. There is low patronage in my business, and the cost of producing my finished product is really high. In the market, the prices of the commodities have skyrocketed.

There are so many challenges one can face as a result of doing business. Financial challenges seems to be the most common one. Many businesses fail or do not reach their full potentials when there is constant money issues when running the business. Also incompetent workforce is another challenge a business owner can face

The issue of price of goods changes in market whereby double price of money is paying for one materials twice of it's former price and due to that customers s not been patronizing in my plumbing service like those time when materials are in low price.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds