Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the biggest challenge you are currently facing as a business owner?

My biggest challenge right bow is get funds to start my business. I have other business ideas too. I tried to look for loans through banks, but was told I have to be a salary earner before getting a loan. I wanted to get federal government loan but couldn't too. Please where can I get a loan to finance my business

Advertisement Placeholder
Currently I’m facing a lot of challenges that are threatening my business. The monthly expenses are always too much and this has an adverse effect on the profit generated. It minimizes the profit. I’m looking forward to downsizing but there aren’t alternatives yet. If I downsize my Laborniw it’ll affect the productivity.

The problem I am currently facing as a business owner is lack of adequate funds to grow the business. I really want to grow my business but since need arises and problems happen. I tend to use all my profit to solve those needs and problems .

My biggest challenges I am facing as a business owner is capital for business projects, there are a lots of projects I want to undertake for the growth of the business but funding is giving me a setback, also electricity supply is a great factor that drives productivity but here in my country we don't have 247 electricity, and the government is not ready to give power, they are insensitive to the plights of business owners

For me, the biggest challenge right now is the while in prices of materials needed for production. The idea of having to adjust by increasing prices and that of package is a little tough for me.

On the whole business, particularly in non-industrial nation like mine, the majority of our difficulties all spins around funds. On the off chance that monetary difficulties of organizations is addressed, at that point I believe that has dispensed with 60 to 70% of the organization's difficulties. Having said that, the other test that most organizations experience in this days are the test of laborer's normal preparing.

Challanges are inevitable in business and how we handle them as the come will determine how virile the businness will grow.One of the challanges i face in my business was the issue of reaching out to prospective client.I engage a partner who is vast in social media marketing and there was an improvement.

The most critical challenge that face in is to create good enviroment. Also hier the experience labour.imrove my managment.Increase the skills workers.Every week arrange the meetings to cooperate to each other.These are the big problems that i can face in buisness as a owner

My brother owns a commercial business, most of the challenges that come his way, he is motivated to different seasons during the year. The way to face these challenges is by changing products according to the season, be it December, Carnival, Easter, etc. This has maintained it for years.

Financing my business projects takes the top spot. The projects are capital intensive and no investor as at now. Date has been fixed and I have not been able to come up with half the funds needed to execute the project.

My level of productivity has decreased due to distraction, but I’m working on how to eliminate that.

Do you mind sharing the challenges you’re facing as a business owner? Or would you like to share with us how you’ve been able to solve the challenges you’ve faced as business owner?
I believe no business has no challenges facing it but the ability to recognize them properly and proffer a lasting solution will determine how well the challenges are managed. My business once face the challenges of poor customer reach which was solved by facebook advertisement advised by a friend.

One of the challenges or problem I faced here is choosing the products to sell, but it is good to take a proper decision to pick up the appropriate goods for the ultimate goal to come to pass in the business actually.
Another one is how to delegate my tasks, finding the right resources and choosing the products is a big problem for me.
Another biggest challenges here is how I don't manage my time as an entrepreneur.
The location of my business is really affecting me, is not working the way I wanted it to be.

Starting a business is a big achievement but maintaining one is the larger challenge. There are many challenges every business have faced, whether they are large or small. These include things such as hiring the right people, building a brand, and a lake of good location really affected

income coming in the pocket is offcourse top of the challenges but really i just want to be busy with the type of products and services i am providing out there.I Really want to tap into the market and be able to be up and running in no time that will be good for me.

Financing my business projects takes the top spot. The projects are capital intensive and no investor as at now. Date has been fixed and I have not been able to come up with half the funds needed to execute the project.

My level of productivity has decreased due to distraction, but I’m working on how to eliminate that.

Do you mind sharing the challenges you’re facing as a business owner? Or would you like to share with us how you’ve been able to solve the challenges you’ve faced as business owner?
The biggest issue for me to startup business is money, I have many ideas to start a business but unfortunately I don't have enough money to practically invest in a business. Other people may have different problems in their way.

Ad a business owner, you're bound to face challenges, this is why planning is very important before starting business owners. The challenge I am currently facing is how to market my products easily. The cost of marketing a product in my location is very high.

I think I have the distraction problem as well. I easily get distracted in the conduct of my business and I am always found busy with many things, all these do not really make me feel motivated. Solving this, I think I have to drop some few "businesses" I'm into that are not really worthwhile and concentrate on main ones.

The biggest challenge faced by business owner is lack of money due to the destruction of covid-19, after these business man can move back few years in progress, At the time.to improved this is keep struggle and get new projects for improvement

There are many challenges we face on a daily basis just like the one you mentioned, that your level of productivity decrease because of distraction so many challenges facing business are still rampant.

Problems I am facing at this time are kind of minimal, but are worth noting I think. Lately I've noticed an influx of visitors to my site, but it seems someone was sending a bunch of false traffic my way. Not sure why, but I figured it out and blocked whatever I could. Other than that, I had an issue with one of my sites going down recently, that had to be worked out for a couple days. So that was fun.

I think the biggest challenge for me is that sales are not coming in unlike before and it's due to the covid-19 pandemic, so the pandemic has really weakened my business to the extent that customers are not coming to patronize me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds