Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the biggest challenge you are currently facing as a business owner?

The major challenge i was facing then was lack of ideas on how i can move the business forward, i also lack experience in improving the business environment ,these was some of the issues i faxed during that period

Advertisement Placeholder
The biggest biggest challenge I am having as a business owner is that of competitors.i mean let's face it, I'm not the only one in that business so it is bound to happen. How do I go about ethically outdoing my competitors in order to gain competitive advantage?
After lack of capital to support the business and pay your employees, having to compete with people that are doing the same work with you and have everything that surpasses your own business is also tiring , transportation is also another challenges facing a business.

Getting customers. It's been a difficult task trying to attract customers to patronize my products. It takes a lot to lure them to notice the brand. I know it is a gradual process but then it has been very slow. Finance is another aspect but then, it is manageable compared to the patronage part

well for now I do not have the financial capability to start up and manage up a business because as far as I know business needs a huge capital depending on the type of business you want to go into

Currently, I am operating an online business that provides digital services like SEO marketing, branding, traffic etc. My business also sells digital products like ebooks and websites.

Running a business is not easy, the art of management involving people is a difficult task as we encounter many behavioral attributes.

The biggest challenge I'm currently facing as a business owner is low patronage. I invested so much on the business yet the profits I realised on a weekly basis is only enough to take care of my rent and some other expenses then I will be left with little to nothing to take home though the business is promising that's the only motivation that I have.

I am also trying to go into a business now, a major challenge I can say is determining different expansion method for the business from sales to marketing to production etc.

The thoughest challenge I have ever faced as a business Owner is getting my customers snatched by another business rival because he's always offering them fake product packaged like an original one at a cheap price.

In my case, the challenge I'm facing presently is power supply, power supply in my country is not constant. And getting an alternative is on the high side at the moment.

Financing my business projects takes the top spot. The projects are capital intensive and no investor as at now. Date has been fixed and I have not been able to come up with half the funds needed to execute the project.

My level of productivity has decreased due to distraction, but I’m working on how to eliminate that.

Do you mind sharing the challenges you’re facing as a business owner? Or would you like to share with us how you’ve been able to solve the challenges you’ve faced as business owner?
The main challenge is the ability to continue to remain in the business over time even when things seem to be going bad in the business and for you personally.

The current challanges i am currently facing in my business is the neede funds to expand on my logictics vehicles and bikes.
And this has made me to give out a lot of work to other firms due to pressing customers demands.

The challenge i am facing now in business is inability to secure a permanent place for my business. I am into farming and have not been able to secure a land still leasing and its so expensive

I have online business and I am finding difficulty with getting customers for my business. This pandemic is causing me a lot of losses. I have not been able to find new clients.

The challenges one faces on his or her businesses are not few. I have a lot of it on my hands and try as much as possible to settle them one after the other

Financing my business projects takes the top spot. The projects are capital intensive and no investor as at now. Date has been fixed and I have not been able to come up with half the funds needed to execute the project.

My level of productivity has decreased due to distraction, but I’m working on how to eliminate that.

Do you mind sharing the challenges you’re facing as a business owner? Or would you like to share with us how you’ve been able to solve the challenges you’ve faced as business owner?
That's my challenge as well, financing! I need money especially for advertising. I sell such fantastic products that I feel with good adverts I will reach more people but the costs is too much

there are alot of challenges facing as a business owner 1. the lack infrastructure, government policies, poor economy and lack of qualified staff.

I do not have any business now so I will wait until I have a business and when I do I'll come and reply to this post, but I think one of the problems of some business owner is lack of good advertising strategy.
[automerge]1619686474[/automerge]
I do not have any business now so I will wait until I have a business and when I do I'll come and reply to this post, but I think one of the problems of some business owner is lack of good advertising strategy.

The biggest challenge I'm facing in my business is low business patronage of my goods due to change of location. I changed the location of my business some weeks ago and the patronage I'm getting is not currently encouraging.

After lack of capital , the other challenges I am facing as a business owner is competing with people that are selling the same products as me, and I need to rebrand my product in order to surpass them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds