Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the biggest challenge you are currently facing as a business owner?

I think the biggest challenge so many people are facing the business now is this pandemic, because the pandemic has affected so badly that business are not functioning as normal.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, I think one of the major challenges that business owners who are just starting are facing might be consistency problem. I think most business owners find it hard to remain consistent and focused.
It is true,especially in this period of "i want to make it real quick" and if one is not patient enough he might not be able to carve a nich for himself in that sector,where growth and experience is paramount to your persistence and consistence.
[automerge]1620379720[/automerge]
In my country there are so many challenges that we face every day as a business owner, from lack of electricity, to access to raw materials and so on. but for me as a business owner the challenge that troubles me the most, is basically access to funding. getting funds to boost my business is something that is so hard to come by giving the nature of my countries economy.
Partnership is the avenue most business owners especially new businesses use to get in funds to keep their business going,it could come in from friends or investors that have the convinction that the deal on the table would work..

Last edited:
As at the time of writing this, I have not set up my business yet but I am having very strong plans on doing so and have started preparation but what will likely be my biggest problem is finding for the business.

I can't deny that the major challenge I'm facing in my business presently is the general challenge facing almost all other businesses. This challenge is nothing but finance. As a farmer I need more financial support to increase capacity.

The challenges I am facing in my business and any other person business is the issue of management. if resources are effectively managed then the attainment of goals can come through but when there is poor management then it is very difficult to achieve.

I currently do not own an offline business because of studies and lot of activities. I am really into online business such as crypto trading and affiliate marketing and so many of them trying to make money and be financially free online. the biggest challenge I am facing currently is lack of time and of course phoned to start a lot of things.
[automerge]1622154076[/automerge]
There are several problems business owners are facing. Ranging from trying to solve the problems of unmotivated employees to economic instability and others.

Last edited:
Raising enough capital and having a customer base is willing to buy off my product are two of my major problem in my business. I have a product that I think the market will appreciate but no one is requesting for it.
Capital is one of the major issues facing business owners,as an idea might just come in or a prospective oppourtunity and no money to fund it,it might pose a bit of challange for busineses to grow.And another is the customer base to petronise the product is one major challange for busineses asn well

The biggest challenge am facing in my business this days is the issue of fund that is money, short of money for the proper up keep of the business due to lack or poor infrastructure, notorious government policies that affect the running of the business.

Financing my business projects takes the top spot. The projects are capital intensive and no investor as at now. Date has been fixed and I have not been able to come up with half the funds needed to execute the project.

My level of productivity has decreased due to distraction, but I’m working on how to eliminate that.

Do you mind sharing the challenges you’re facing as a business owner? Or would you like to share with us how you’ve been able to solve the challenges you’ve faced as business owner?
Funds have always been the major restriction to most business as it is known that money is the bloodline of business which is why it important to have a financial back up.

The major challenge facing right now in my business is lack of financially empowerment, my business seems to be very dull because of lack of finance so that is a major challenge I am having right now.
Presently I'm facing two major challenges in my business. The first one is the general challenge facing almost every new and existing businesses which is capital. I need enough capital to establish and improve my production capacity. The second challenge is that any to setup a working business model.

I don't have a business yet but the problem I may face is finding honest workers to work with. It is always difficult out there looking for honest workers to start with. Most are after money

I do not have any challenge I am facing now as a business owner,although I have a little issue and the issue is that I do not have money to establish the business I want to do but if I have the money to do so I don't think there will be any challenge and if there is any that will be a minor one.

Businesses are faced with diverse problems and there is no way you will run a business without encountering some challenges. The current problems I faced is the issue of location. My current business location is marked for demolition by the government in order to give way for road expansion.

One critical challenge for an entrepreneur is making sure he accurately tracks his income and expenditures properly, as missing the right entries can cause some damage to the financial true state of the business

My worst challenge now is having to say no to those who feel entitled to patronize me on credit. In the past, I have indulged them and they almost ruined my business, now, I am taking a stand and it isn't sitting too well with them.

There are a lots of challenges been face by a business but the greatest of all them for me is financing. Finance is the life wire of any business and the more the capital the greater the chance of it survival. If a business is well funded it will have the capacity to overcome other challenges that might surface.

The major challenge am facing in my business now is lack of funds to run the business. And anytime I try to borrow loan/money to run the business well, still I see no any income/ profits coming out it.
Then sometimes I feel like a losing.
So to boost my business I need much capital.

My biggest challenge right now is getting the required audience and customers to join in the business, my mentors gave a laid down rule on how to get potential prospect but its just not working.

Sourcing for capital is the biggest problem at hand. It is the most critical to my business for and I believe if am able to get enough funding other problem will be resolve. Every business need constant funding as to stay in market and to have advantage over it competitors.

I'm currently not facing an issue pertaining to owing anyone or any money that I have borrowed. There was a time I needed money so much but I couldn't borrow because I hate borrowing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds