Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the biggest challenge you are currently facing as a business owner?

@Ralphjoe I really don't know what is really happening those institutions. Most financial institutions in developing makes it fund in accessible to entrepreneurs who would have put the money to use wisely. Especially deposit money banks loves to borrow to big business ventures to receive higher interest.
One of the issues that is going on with these businesses are the unfavourable economic policies of the current government of my country. Their policies have starved the economy of the needed capital that would have been added to the GDP.

Advertisement Placeholder
According to my own point of view, as a businessman the greatest challenges I am facing right now is financial issues, this is because sometimes at the end of the month I find it very hard to pay my workout, this is because my business is still new and growing

Being a small business owner is not a simple game to play but it's a long run on an arcade filled with unexpected hurdles. It is a lifestyle of constant tension and pressure but when rightly managed, there is an enormous reward waiting ahead.

The number one challenge that most businesses face have to do with finance, both for starting the business and got keeping the business afloat. Without the needed capital to establish your business, your plans and your idea will not be a reality.

I'm facing a lot if challenge in my business. Firstly.
(1). My workers always complain that I should increase there money.
(2).government tax in too much formr me.
Good presentation must be prd

I'm not a big business owner, and I'm not a trader. I have VA skills that is generating a little money for and the only challenge that is facing me now is the I don't have a adequate financial capable to buy a equipment to enhance my work.

As a small scale business owner ,the only problem I am facing right now is money problem to finance my project, I have a business plan that will help my business to move forward but there's no money to execute the project.

Government regulations is one of the biggest challenge businesses face as each year it seems like the government’s collar around owners’ necks becomes tighter. One of those regulations deals with the environment. The Clean Air Act of 1990 forces you to remove air pollutants, and your vehicles’ contribution to smog, gas and other chemicals that crush the ozone layer. While this act isn’t a bad thing, it is a challenge for business owners who don’t have the proper vehicles or environmental-pro

The current challenges I'm facing as a business owner are numerous to mention but I will highlight few. I am currently facing high rent charges for the shop I use for my small business. My landlord continues to increase the amount I pay for the rent of my shop almost every year without considering economic downturn which was cause as a result of the pandemic.
Another challenges I'm facing is government taxes. The government continues to introduce unreasonable taxes levied on my business which is affecting my income at the end of the month.

Financing my business projects takes the top spot. The projects are capital intensive and no investor as at now. Date has been fixed and I have not been able to come up with half the funds needed to execute the project.

My level of productivity has decreased due to distraction, but I’m working on how to eliminate that.

Do you mind sharing the challenges you’re facing as a business owner? Or would you like to share with us how you’ve been able to solve the challenges you’ve faced as business owner?
Financing my business projects takes the top spot. The projects are capital intensive and no investor as at now. Date has been fixed and I have not been able to come up with half the funds needed to execute the project.

My level of productivity has decreased due to distraction, but I’m working on how to eliminate that.

Do you mind sharing the challenges you’re facing as a business owner? Or would you like to share with us how you’ve been able to solve the challenges you’ve faced as business owner?
The biggest challenge I have faced in business is capital. There are times I would have lofty ideas and Wonderful business plans, but could not take it to another level or materialize them due to inadequate capital. For me, ideas have never really been a challenge, as they are being manufacture frequently in my brain.

Well, for me there are many challenges for me right because I am a fresh business owner. The most obvious is financial empowerment while the other challenge I see would be the market competition. The existing businesses are making it difficult because they've got the customers and the connection and to break such dominance, financial stability is key.

A neighbor who has a garments business is now facing the problem of very low sales. Their business is in supplying clothing items to the stores in the mall. Business in the mall is down so our neighbor is thinking of how to get to the clients. My suggestion is to do some marketing work online. Post your promotions in social media.

As for me I haven't started a business yet and I'm not really looking forward to establishing one because I prefer investment, even though I know a business is like an investment but not a business kind of investment, but if I'm to start a business I feel my major challenge will be how to advertise to gain a lot of customers to patronize me.

The biggest challenge my business is facing right now is money. There is not enough funds to make some changes that would make the business move forward more. There are so many things the business needs, and the fund on ground can only do little.

A business owner faces numerous challenges as he thrive to go to the top or setting up his business. Getting capital to put your business in place is a very vital challenges 5gat business owner faces and also consistently cater for the business financially until the business is strong is a very important.

Right now the challenges am facing in my business is how to manage expensive...my business is not doing well right now but the expensive keep rising, bill. The profits is use to pay for expendive which made the business to out of stock

Right now as an engineer that I deal with repair and buying of phones accessories now is facing alot in the market now. All because the government banned the use of cryptocurrency and most of the goods where bought online and they paid for their goods through the means of cryptocurrency,now that the government say is no more legal it makes the price of all part of phones accessories much more costly for us to buy again. And if we explain to our customers they most espectially those ones that doesn't know what that means.

The challenges I am currently facing as a business owner now is finance,I don't have enough finance to finance my business just by the business is hidden little profit and it's growing little by little,if I had enough capital to add to my business my business could have been better than what it is today

Most challenges facing businesses is finance or capital. Many business suffer because of lack of capital to move the business forward. Another challenge is location when a business is not located at a good location the business suffers it and the end of the day no market. Getting trustworthy people to work with is also challenging because people easily get carried away with money

My business is basically a website and app. My earnings depend on the revenue generated through Adsense and Admob. From these two platforms, I make just about $2 per day. Considering the amount of time I spend on my website and app, earning is really good, however, compared to what I have invested, it is very low.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds