Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What has been your major challenge to starting your own dream business

The thing is that for someone like me right now I don't think that I can even get a loan from either a bank or any other financial institution because I do not have any collateral to service the loan.
but what if you have been prevailaged to get a loan from a friend or a family member will you accept that or not ,but if its happens to be me I think I will accept it ,because your friends or family members will not put much pressure on you like that of a bank.

Advertisement Placeholder
but what if you have been prevailaged to get a loan from a friend or a family member will you accept that or not ,but if its happens to be me I think I will accept it ,because your friends or family members will not put much pressure on you like that of a bank.
I will definitely take any loan from a family or friend because I know that there will be no much pressure on me to pay it off immediately so I might even relax on paying it but as for me I will never give a loan to a friend of mine because I know that some kind of friend might not pay it back to me.

yes that's the only plain truth ,but the only thing that seems to be the problem is that when you lack capitals to start up a business ,sometimes you might even felt discouraged, that is if you are someone like me who don't want to get a loan to start up a business
True though, I have seen alot of persons who get discouraged in starting up their dream jobs or business simply because of lack of capital. Personally I feel in such place find something else you can do to raise up the money, if you can cook, start an indoor kitchen, you can start with the provisions you already have at home, gather money from there, it would take time but it would keep your dream alive.

I will definitely take any loan from a family or friend because I know that there will be no much pressure on me to pay it off immediately so I might even relax on paying it but as for me I will never give a loan to a friend of mine because I know that some kind of friend might not pay it back to me.
that's true ,same to me too ,I will definitely take any loan from a family member ,because they will not put more pressure on you ,yes that's true there are some friends that you don't need to give them money ,because they will not pay you back .

Everyone loves flexibility and wants to be his/her own boss because there are lots of benefits that comes with owning a business which are too numerous to mention.
Have you started your dream business yet? If not, what could be the major setbacks stopping you from starting your own business!

I like to know your thoughts on this
My major setback is capital. I intend to start a logistic business. I need a bus to start but I don't have the money yet. But I'm trying my best to raise the money.

True though, I have seen alot of persons who get discouraged in starting up their dream jobs or business simply because of lack of capital. Personally I feel in such place find something else you can do to raise up the money, if you can cook, start an indoor kitchen, you can start with the provisions you already have at home, gather money from there, it would take time but it would keep your dream alive.
that's very true ,many people have get discouraged in starting the business of there dream ,because they lack capitals,well I was once that kind of person that get discouraged because of lack if capital to start up business,but I must look for a possible way to get a capital to start up.

Then money was not the main challenge I had but the passion for investing in any business. But starting the business of your dream you need the zeal or passion for the biz, your set out biz plan & money.

To be candid, my major challenge when it comes to starting my own dream business be is the capital needed for a start up. I have tried a couple of times but keep failing because of lack of enough capital.

that's true ,same to me too ,I will definitely take any loan from a family member ,because they will not put more pressure on you ,yes that's true there are some friends that you don't need to give them money ,because they will not pay you back .
I have my own share of giving a family member alone some years ago that are still not paid me back so that is why I say that I prefer taking a loan from a family member than getting it from any other source.

My major challenge in starting my dream business is the finance, seriously the idea and passion has long been established so all I need at this moment is only the cash to invest.

Capital. I have zillions of business ideas which are planned and I know I would execute them perfectly but capital is a huge hindrance

If you are among those that funds is a major challenge In starting their own business,ywn I must advise you not to look at the direction of collection of loans for that business please. Don't even try it please

My major challenge is inexperience and lack of capital to invest. I don't want to opt in for a loan to avoid insecurities so I'll just keep on saving and learn the ropes.

Capitals serves as an hindrance of starting the business of our dreams. I know Many of us here have business plans but capitals hinders us from achieving our goals.

It is very expensive to source for the right equipment I need for the business to start up period. And this is as a result of naira to dollar exchange rate which is not in our favour in the country.

The major challenge to starting my own business has been insufficient capital. If I had enough capital, I would be able to rent my shop and purchase enough raw materials and goods to start up.

I have a business idea but capital is the only thing that is delaying me. I don't fancy the idea of setting up my dream business with a Loan.

Capital is the most challenge facing me that have not made me to start business, there is no way business could be set up without seed capital

Currently I have drafted my plan for busy the number of workers I will need,the site for business how to carry out the business,my main challenge which is a constraint to the business is finance

Though I have my own business at this moment but what is limiting it from being my dream business is lack of enough capital to make it what I desire it to be.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds