Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What has been your major challenge to starting your own dream business

Everyone loves flexibility and wants to be his/her own boss because there are lots of benefits that comes with owning a business which are too numerous to mention.
Have you started your dream business yet? If not, what could be the major setbacks stopping you from starting your own business!

I like to know your thoughts on this
Finance, money has always been a challenge, where to get loan or grants or even free funds to run the business. The ideas are There but the ingredients to kick start it are none existence. Money is the problem

Advertisement Placeholder
I think once challenge I have ever had is promotion , because I still find it very difficult in getting more sales for my cloth business so promotion have been my major setback

Capital... And please don't even get started on "get a loan".. the process is very tiring and its as if the agencies are always planning to rip you off

One of the major challenges I have faced is a lack of sufficient funds. Apart from that, I do not have much skills when it comes to making great strategies in order to make a good amount of money online. This is why I am learning to become a crypto trader.

The major challenge in starting my own business in life is the issue of resources that's the fund to start the business because I believe money is the second building block of starting business after your knowledge and skills.

Everyone loves flexibility and wants to be his/her own boss because there are lots of benefits that comes with owning a business which are too numerous to mention.
Have you started your dream business yet? If not, what could be the major setbacks stopping you from starting your own business!

The biggest setback for me is sourcing for fund and getting a good location to rent a shop, even though the second is not really a problem since i can start from home and create awareness through networking or social media.

I've been managing my own business for over nine years today, I started it after my tertiary institution days in 2011, it wasn't easy to raise money for my business. But saving helped me achieved my aim.

I love to be independent and I have my dream business but it can't be achieved when I lack the resources to keep the business moving. I really want to start my own business but have not gotten enough money to start the business

The biggest setback to start your own business is the economic part, it is the most necessary and indispensable.
I think everyone's major challenge to starting up a business with always itch on the financial or capital aspect of the business because that seems to be the most difficult thing or upset to come by to starting up any business.

I live to start a gas delivery system but the required funds are not available yet but that's not the only limitation, I haven't gathered much information about gas deliveries too

Capital... And please don't even get started on "get a loan".. the process is very tiring and its as if the agencies are always planning to rip you off
If you ask a hundred people , ninety eight people will tell you that their major concern in their business is lack of capital to finance their business, and thats why most people decided to get a loan.

I have a lot of things being sorted out concerning most preferred business to start but then my major challenge has been having funds to build on it

I have a lot of things being sorted out concerning most preferred business to start but then my major challenge has been having funds to build on it
Money is always the problem for me there are alot of business idea that I can bring out but there is no money to accomplished that plan so I tried loan and one could not be grant for me because I can not meet up with their criteria so now am gathering some fund gradually soon that will become a reality

I think everyone's major challenge to starting up a business with always itch on the financial or capital aspect of the business because that seems to be the most difficult thing or upset to come by to starting up any business.
Thus, the financial part is indispensable to achieve the objective. It is also important to venture into a business that catches your attention and that you like, in this way you will have the passion and commitment that will drive you to give the best of yourself.

If you ask a hundred people , ninety eight people will tell you that their major concern in their business is lack of capital to finance their business, and thats why most people decided to get a loan.
In this case then not everyone will start up a business because all the people that are interested in starting a business do not have money .then our question is when will they have money to started this business ?

There are some type of business that one might want to do that might be tied to the policy of government. And if you have a government that keeps changing policies like a cloth, then that's one major setback for that proposed business

U wish to establish a business but The major challenge that I'm facing now is capital. I don't have enough money to start my dream business, I'm being trying to accumulate a capital but not, abd I don't have property to get loan for bank. Though I have a artwork that I'm doing.
The real challenge to start my own dream business has been capital in latur race affordable capital that will be enough for me to start off The Business.

Thus, the financial part is indispensable to achieve the objective. It is also important to venture into a business that catches your attention and that you like, in this way you will have the passion and commitment that will drive you to give the best of yourself.
Well we all know that the capital is the most challenging reasons why most people have not started up their own businesses and as for me it is the greatest challenges ever in the world when it comes to setting up business I think if the capital challenges for a business is ruled out I don't think that anyone will have any issues searching up your dream business.

Money has been a set back for some kind of people and access to loan has not been easy for some time and due to business ideas.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds