Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What has been your major challenge to starting your own dream business

Capital have been the set back and issue for me to start a business ,if I have enough capital I think I could make up some money and grow profit after starting the business I want to start

Advertisement Placeholder
Everyone loves flexibility and wants to be his/her own boss because there are lots of benefits that comes with owning a business which are too numerous to mention.
Have you started your dream business yet? If not, what could be the major setbacks stopping you from starting your own business!

I like to know your thoughts on this
money money money.
We use money to make more money. I haven't been able to expand my business to my taste because I don't have enough funds for that.

Apart from capital, one of the major challenge I might be facing is experience. I do not have any kind of experience when it comes to conducting business. However, now I am trying to gain experience by getting into cryptocurrencies.

I have a business idea but capital is the only thing that is delaying me. I don't fancy the idea of setting up my dream business with a Loan.
The continuous inflation of prices of products and services and my country is and not a big challenge which I am facing it's telling my business because it is making everything to be very expensive.

I don't know what challenges other people msy face when they want to start their business but the online challenges am facing is the capital.
My dream business needs s lot of capital and you must also have much amount in your savings before you can start it

No, i have not started my dream business. The main reason for this is that i'm still studying and i wouldn't want to miss up my education and business. Also i dont have enough capital to start up the business yet.

My major drawback is that I'm in the habit of wanting things to be perfect before delving out to start my business. I always have this perfect picture in my head and always like the scenario to play out that way before I set out.

We have different types of problems pertaining to the business all over the world , the main problem is the money you need to start up the capital , we all have different business ideas, but no money to fund it.

My dream business is capital intensive. I haven’t been able to gather enough capital to start the business. Another challenge is the issue of location. If I want to start my dream business I need to move to location where I can easily market my goods
This is one of the challenges most intending entrepreneurs are facing. It is not easy to raise capital and most financial institutions usually require collaterals and they also charge high interest rates.

My dream business will be real estate and it's capital that's stopping from taking off, and I really don't need much just a percentage, and the rest will be funded by the banks

Just like any other kind of business real estate is also dependent on political and market conditions. There are many people who have lost money after investing in real estate business. So you must be careful while investing in real estate business. Many agents may also misguide you.

Lack finance for start up, and lack of meaningful ideas too. Have caused me a lot not start up my dream business. But I'm on the verge of saving more and learning what is needed from me, to succeed in my business endeavor.
Capital has always been and will continue to be the major reason why most businesses no matter how profitable they may seem to be wouldn't see light.

Well the major challenge is actually the inability to actually come up with the capital needed to actually start up a business and though I am saving for that Because I don't want to get a loan
[automerge]1638914059[/automerge]
Well the major challenge is actually the inability to actually come up with the capital needed to actually start up a business and though I am saving for that Because I don't want to get a loan

Well one of the major challenges I have now in starting up my dream business is that I do not have time . when I have the time I will start up my business I am interested and also they needed capital.

Apart from capital, one of the major challenge I might be facing is experience. I do not have any kind of experience when it comes to conducting business. However, now I am trying to gain experience by getting into cryptocurrencies.
From my own experience in business,what i have come tounderstand is that it would be more easier to learn from someone who has been in the field long enough,so that we would avoid wastage of time while we are trying to learn.

We gave a lot of good business plans that we can work on to start a better money making business but the only problem people have most of the time is the issue of capital to start the business.

My biggest challenge in starting a business has come from getting a mentor that can be able to guide me through. It is not very easy for you to be getting somebody who can devote his time to ensuring that you are successful.

Capital have been the set back and issue for me to start a business ,if I have enough capital I think I could make up some money and grow profit after starting the business I want to start
Everybody has in or two challenges they are passing through that are hindering them from starting their dream business , to some people , its time but to most people its the start up capital.

Actually it's not that very easy to start a business of your dreams and one of the major challenges am facing is the issue of finance and it's all centred around the economic situation of the country.

What has been my challenge in starting my dream business is capital I wish to start up my dream business but there is no money to run the business now. If I have enough money I can start.

There are many people out there with a lot of hood dreams of starting their dream business , but the only problem is the money aspect of starting thier dream business .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds