Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What has been your major challenge to starting your own dream business

I have a small business no doubt but I still need to upgrade my business or at least to have another thing more better than this. For now the only challenge is just the money needed to establish this business completely. I'll have it in the future.

Advertisement Placeholder
Money is the main driving force most individual needs in order to be succesful in life and without the necesarry fund , you can not start a business successfully without hassle.
I have a small business no doubt but I still need to upgrade my business or at least to have another thing more better than this. For now the only challenge is just the money needed to establish this business completely. I'll have it in the future.

I'm yet to start my dream business and that has been a concern to me.
Lack of the required capital and time has made that possible. I intend to raise more funds for this purpose.
My setback why I have never start up my dream business the reason is money, capital has been a big problem to anyone who wants to start up business, so for now I don't really have enough capital to start up my dream business.

Mostly , the factors that is limiting me from establishing my dream business is capital and location limitation. I have to work on those two things before I can be able to have a good progressing business.

Money is the main driving force most individual needs in order to be succesful in life and without the necesarry fund , you can not start a business successfully without hassle.
It is not just about starting a business, but plans and preparation about this business is always the most challenging factors , and also knowing the most suitable way to locate your business. A lot of people are trying as much as possible to avoid any possible situation that could lead to business failure.

The lockdown imposed due to CoronaVirus pandemic has been very fruitful to me. I launched my dream website, a youtube channel, and an android app. While my android app earns from admob and website from adsense, I have no reached the monetization threshold for my youtube channel,.

Lock down used to be a really big challenge for many people, but now capital is the main challenge for many people because people are now financially weak due to bad economy.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds