Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What has been your major challenge to starting your own dream business

I have three businesses in mind which are trading in forex and crypto currency, importation business and the third one, I don't want to disclose it. But the only thing that is stopping me is capital to start the business

Advertisement Placeholder
yes thats very true ,there are some major things or challenges that hinders us to start up a business of our dreams , but me personally I think lack of capital is the major thing that hinders us from starting a business of our dreams,because if you k
have the capital you can be able to go into the business you want

In this case then not everyone will start up a business because all the people that are interested in starting a business do not have money .then our question is when will they have money to started this business ?
Money is the source of almost everything in life and its an important aspect in running and starting a business, so money for business expansion and start upmis the major challenges.

Capital is a major problem that is stopping me from starting a business of my dream. The business I want to start and require a lot of capital. It is very hard to secure a loan from the bank.

My significant difficulty today is actually the worry in stopping working in business. I have actually the funding prepared however i do not wish to strike out the cash incase business really did not go as prepared

Capital is a major problem that is stopping me from starting a business of my dream. The business I want to start and require a lot of capital. It is very hard to secure a loan from the bank.
Will capitalise on it going to be everyone's at his heels when it comes to catching up there doing business because capital still remains the most difficult hazard to get and so it is mostly going to be our biggest challenges for starting up a business.

Money is the source of almost everything in life and its an important aspect in running and starting a business, so money for business expansion and start upmis the major challenges.
Yes money is the most important factors when you are considering business in whatever way ,because no matter how knowledgeable you are about a business idea, without money it is almost useless.

U wish to establish a business but The major challenge that I'm facing now is capital. I don't have enough money to start my dream business, I'm being trying to accumulate a capital but not, abd I don't have property to get loan for bank. Though I have a artwork that I'm doing.
One of the major challenge to start my own gym business is capital I already have the idea and I have developed on the idea but capital is one thing that is holding me down.

for me the major thing that made me not to start my own personal business via that I don't have the adequate amount of money to start it up no capital to start a business ,and without capital all work done is equal to zero

In the past, my major challenge in starting my own dream business was getting the required amount of money or capital that such type business required. But over time, I got to overcome that challenge

Before I started my online business,I was very very poor at some of the technical requirements for running such a type of store. This was a very big set back for me then till I got used to the technicalities ofthe store

for me the major thing that made me not to start my own personal business via that I don't have the adequate amount of money to start it up no capital to start a business ,and without capital all work done is equal to zero
Aside the fact that I do not have the requisite financial backing to start up my future business I also would love to keep on learning more about the business that I want to start before I finally start it up.

I have a lot of things been marked out right now to start my dream business but the only thing stopping me is where I can get enough funds to be able to start it successfully.

Aside the fact that I do not have the requisite financial backing to start up my future business I also would love to keep on learning more about the business that I want to start before I finally start it up.
yes that's very true ,but sometimes I think you have to let some things go ,because there is noting you can do that can make him to be proud of you ,so I suggest if you have another source of income you have to quit that one .

Here are mine: lack of adequate financial ability to set up a physical shop, fear of my ideas being copied by my competitors, numerous and high government taxation, lack of steady power supply, location, being new in the business and competing with high leveled competitors.

My significant difficulty today is actually the worry in stopping working in business. I have actually the funding prepared however i do not wish to strike out the cash incase business really did not go as prepared
Like my self if I should be honest the main reasons I have not started my dream business is actually out of fear, fear it might fail, fear I won't have customers, fear I might not be able to satisfy the needs and want of customers. But I am finally going to go through with it though by next month.

Well at the moment, it's not the shortness of ideas but the issue of capital to carry things forward, without capital and no opportunities for loan then a business no matter how feasible the idea can't materialize

yes that's very true ,but sometimes I think you have to let some things go ,because there is noting you can do that can make him to be proud of you ,so I suggest if you have another source of income you have to quit that one .
I I would never quit this plan of starting up a business later in life no matter how long it takes me to start it up because I am this kind of a person that never quit on whatever I made up my mind to start up.

I I would never quit this plan of starting up a business later in life no matter how long it takes me to start it up because I am this kind of a person that never quit on whatever I made up my mind to start up.
yes that's the only plain truth ,but the only thing that seems to be the problem is that when you lack capitals to start up a business ,sometimes you might even felt discouraged, that is if you are someone like me who don't want to get a loan to start up a business

yes that's the only plain truth ,but the only thing that seems to be the problem is that when you lack capitals to start up a business ,sometimes you might even felt discouraged, that is if you are someone like me who don't want to get a loan to start up a business
The thing is that for someone like me right now I don't think that I can even get a loan from either a bank or any other financial institution because I do not have any collateral to service the loan.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds