Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What can you afford to pay/buy with your PTP earnings?

Hahahaha, where did you get that information? The guy is paying members and i have withdraw twice from the site, so how did you get your own information about him being a scammer.
You could check this information in Forum Coin , anyway I have registred under your link , is there any daily limit of earning there or not cause I see that minimum pay out is 2$ only .

Advertisement Placeholder
Cashtimeforum forum is going to three months by 21st of this month. It was launched on 21st of April according to the status of the owner. The site have been running legitimately since then.

Mine can also afford my mobile data for a month and sometimes even more because the way earn differs I can earn more somedays and earn less some days

My online earning are used to buy grain of rice and more shitcoins to add up
I see, you've always told me over there at social media how shitcoin trading have made you earn some reasonable amount of money online. You even went ahead to create a group there where you engage lots of Cryptocurrency enthusiasts talking more on Shitcoins, and other coins.

I do not see Postloop returning. I still have $3.5. However, until recently The Forum Wheel has a couple of forums. I was paid $25 by the forum wheel in May.
Postloop was a very promising type of platform i was seriously looking forward that it stays for a longer time, but it just surprised me that they packed up and closed shop

Mine can also afford my mobile data for a month and sometimes even more because the way earn differs I can earn more somedays and earn less some days
Profits depend on the member's effort, the more effort and time we put into it, the more profits we will obtain. Although it is not too much to look for alternatives to complete a profit that fits our needs.

If we are going to be honest, the realizations from the ptp are not that much and for me they are only enough for me to buy mobile data and air time.

As long as its real money, you can spend it on anything you simply want to spend it on. If you prefer investing it, its simply up for you too.
Very true too. Opinions will certainly have to very after all. What one person is going through is different from what another is going through as well. So it is going to affect their spending habits eventually

Right now I am trying my best to save money I earn from online paid to post forums because only saving money can help me to gather a lot of moneyand start a business. I do plan to start a business, but I am not sure if I will actually start a business or if I will actually become an online investor. Regardless of whatever I choose to do, I would need a lot of money to achieve my goals, so I am saving money right now.

I see, you've always told me over there at social media how shitcoin trading have made you earn some reasonable amount of money online. You even went ahead to create a group there where you engage lots of Cryptocurrency enthusiasts talking more on Shitcoins, and other coins.
Yes bro..you are right, and people do call me crypto lord because I have over 800 coins in my wallet and also I do coin vendor to people who would like to buy coins at cheaper level

Right now I am trying my best to save money I earn from online paid to post forums because only saving money can help me to gather a lot of moneyand start a business. I do plan to start a business, but I am not sure if I will actually start a business or if I will actually become an online investor. Regardless of whatever I choose to do, I would need a lot of money to achieve my goals, so I am saving money right now.
Excellent decision, if you have the opportunity to save your PTP earnings you should concentrate on it, and if you are going to spend as little as possible. In the future you will be able to enjoy your effort in whatever decision you make, investing or entrepreneurship.

That is pretty much it for me too. My earnings keep flactuating according to the effort I give and the changes in sites. But I am glad that it is able to buy me mobile data for each month.

I believe since there are other engagement that takes your time , you shouldn't be too concerned by your inability to make much money from PTP site as it is a secondary source of income .
It is very easy 2 make good income from PTP, according to your comment he said we should not be too connected by your inability to make much money from the site but to gain knowledge.

It has Been of a great help to me with data subscription and paying of TV subscription bill, I invest some of the money I make online in cryptocurrency and it is for short term investment which I will use to start my own offline business

Very true too. Opinions will certainly have to very after all. What one person is going through is different from what another is going through as well. So it is going to affect their spending habits eventually
I understand everyone is going rough patch at the moment now, its not easy to save nor invest. But those who planned their life very well, with better plans save and invest at same time.

I use my earnings to buy data from my phone. I also use them money I made from ptp website to buy some miscellaneous things I need at home. Sometimes when the gas is about to finish, I will try and earn enough to buy another one from pay to post website.

Well everything depends on the amount of money we are talking about, if I have about 1,000 US dollars then there is nothing I don't think I can be able to afford if I want to buy it if I need it and buying it because it is my money.
I don't really know the kind of paid to post website that you were thinking of earning about $1000 because I know that paid to post website do not pay that much even if you were to work for like a year on such a platform.

Yes bro..you are right, and people do call me crypto lord because I have over 800 coins in my wallet and also I do coin vendor to people who would like to buy coins at cheaper level
I knew you're up to that, I do follow you up via social media platforms, e g WhatsApp group, and the one you partnered with @Josemendez to create at telegram, engaging people on how to use binance and invest on crypto. Kudos to you guys for rendering such help, i was moved by such.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds